BVP CET MBBS 2017 stands for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test. Today, having a career in the Medical field has become a feat. Like other courses, even this has a Common Entrance Examination(CET). Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) is a recognized university all over the world for its variety of courses. It has 32 constituent units and is one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities. The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It holds an “A” gradation from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It properly follows its exam and study schedule and is a reputed university. In this post we can find details about BVP CET Medical 2017 exam such as its exam dates, application form, exam pattern and other latest notifications.
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||BVP CET Medical 2017|
|Popularly Known as||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test|
|Organised by||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Exam Date||December 2016|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level||National Level UG Exam|
Table of Content
BVP CET Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The institution of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) has established academic excellence and offers programs in innovative and emerging areas. It presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research. It is multi-disciplinary campus and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students. It also has significant achievements in research and has world-class infrastructure and facilities. It has launched several innovative academic programs, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations. Today, BVP has students across 47 countries.
Following is the key points for BVP CET MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For admission for the MBBS course, you need to have cleared HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC / ST at least 40%) marks in these subjects taken together at the qualifying examination or equivalent.
- Those of you seeking admission in these courses need to be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- For international individuals those who are interested in pursuing a course/ programme in BVP, they can visit International Student’s office. This office can be found on the First floor of the University’s main administration building.
Also they can mail at:
Email Id: isc.dept(@)bharatividyapeeth.edu or internationalcell(@)bharatividyapeeth.edu
BVP CET Medical 2017 Application Form
The BVP CET MBBS 2017 registration form process begins in January and last date for BVP CET Medical Application form is approximately in the month of April. The exam would be conducted in May, 2017 and results are declared approximately in June, 2017 post which the counseling and admission rounds begin.
In order to apply, you have to download the admission form from the website online or you could also do it offline. The payment can be done either through demand draft for offline application or through Payment Gateway/Demand Draft for online mode of application procedure. The form fee is Rs. 2000/-.
Important Highlights of BVP CET Medical 2017 application form are:
- You should be thorough with form and the terms and conditions as * on the form.
- You need to have a valid and unique email address and a recent passport size scanned image of photograph (size < 60 KB) and scanned image of signature (size < 60 KB) before start registration process.
- Those of you who filled the form through Demand Draft (DD) mode, need to send in their application form along with original DD. You need to write down your name and mobile number behind DD.
- Those of you who fill the BVP CET Medical application form through Payment Gateway (Online) mode need not send an application form. They need to carry their application form at the time of examination at their test Center.
- Important Steps for online BVP CET Medical Application Procedure are:
- Profile Management
- Payment Option
- Apply for BVP CET Medical
- Submit BVP CET Medical application
The offline application form can be purchased from any of the designated centers on payment of Rs. 400/- by post or in person on payment of Rs. 200/-.
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
We have listed the BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern here:
- You should go through complete study material, online test series, news & updates and can also take counseling help for all National level and State level medical exams.
- BVP CET MBBS 2017 is a 3 hours duration examination containing only one question paper in English. It would contain 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct/most appropriate.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there would be no negative marking.
BVP CET 2017 Exam Dates
|Entrance Exams||Date of Entrance Exam||Application form Last Date||Result/Merit List||Counselling Date|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017 (B.Tech)||28th May 2017||Third week of May 2017||First week of June 2017||Second week of June 2017|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MCA)||26th March 2017||20th March 2017||6th April 2017||29th & 30th April 2017|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MBA)||26th March 2017||21st March 2017||7th April 2017||23rd,24th,25th,26th April 2017|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2017 (BBA/BCA)||4th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2017 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||11th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
|BVP CET LLB 2017||17th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
|BVP CET B.Pharm (II year) 2017||18th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|