BVP CET MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Applicants who are looking for admission into MBBS programme in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University must apply for BVP CET MBBS entrance exam. The eligibility criteria will get an overview for the applicants to known whether they are eligible or not.
The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts the undergraduate BVP CET MBBS for the admission to 300 MBBS and 300 BDS seats across various colleges affiliated to BVP University. The eligibility criteria specify applicants age border, minimum passing percentage and qualification, necessary subjects etc. Those applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria are only allowed to apply for the examination.
The Application form will be available for the applicants on the official website till April, 2017. Applicants can refer the eligibility criteria of BVP CET MBBS 2017 mentioned in this post.
BVP CET MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Appearing applicant must a citizen of India to be eligible.
- Applicant supposed to complete their HSC or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognised Board before applying.
- Applicant must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as their subjects in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Applicants ought to have scored a minimum 50% of aggregate marks in their qualifying examination for general category students and 40% of marks in case of reserved category students.
- Applicants are required to be of 17 years of age before applying for the examination.