BVP CET MBBS 2017 Application Form – Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University has emerged as a prestigious college offering a wide variety of courses and has been one of the choice universities for students. It offers an entrance test also known as BVP CET 2017 and its common so those who are pursuing MBBS need not apply separately. The application form can be filled both online as well as offline mode.
BVP CET MBBS 2017 Registration Process
The BVP CET MBBS 2017 application process for this form online is very simple and I’ll be breaking it down in a step by step format for your convenience. If you follow these steps correctly you will be through with your application process. The application can be filled online in 4 simple steps namely:
- Profile Management
- Payment Option.
- Apply for BVP CET Medical
- Submit BVP CET Medical application
Step 1: Profile Management
New user registration:
STEP 2: Payment option:
After the successful login candidates can now pay the examination fees of 2000 INR via the payment page. For online application the candidates can pay via Credit/Debit card/Net banking or DD. For those paying via Credit card/Debit card/Net banking there will be an additional page of the application form that will be displayed where the candidates can follow the instruction’s and make the payment after which the candidate will receive an email containing all information of the payment details. Candidates should ensure that the order status should be “Success”. After which they can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Applying for CET
In this particular section the candidate is required to enter information about themselves as:
- Demand Draft Details (If payment is through Demand Draft)
- Contact Details
- Parent Details
- School/College Information (Last attended)
- Appearing Examination Details
- Previous Academic Details
- HSC /10+2/12th Standard Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
The Candidate Photograph & Signature
The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University CET-2015 Applicant Interface requires that copies of your photograph and signature be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting your application. Uploading photographs or signatures that do not meet specifications can result in rejection of the application without any refund of the fee.
The candidates should make sure to upload good quality photographs as poor quality photographs may lead to rejection. You need to make sure of these requirements:
- The photograph must be in colour and must be recently taken in a professional studio.
Photographs taken using a Mobile phone and other self composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken with White or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1 Nov 2016.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered with hair, any cloth or any shadow.
Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPG format and also on a standard 4.5 cm x 3.5cm print
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPG: 640×480 (0.3 Mega pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher)
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPG: 320 x 240.
- The maximum file size is 60 kB (kilo bytes).
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the examination.
- Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Get the signature digitally photographed/image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- The maximum file size is 60 KB (kilo bytes).
- Mobile phone photographs of signatures are not acceptable, and can result in rejection of the application without any refund of the fee.
Declaration by Candidate:
At the end of it the candidates have to read the declaration and click on I agree affirming you have read and understood it and then select “Save and Continue “to continue with the remaining process.
Step 4: Submit the application
After the completion of the application you have to click on the “Submit” button and all your data will be saved and entered into computerized data entry system which will take several minutes and candidates are advised not to close this window while the information is being saved. If all data has been entered correctly the candidates will see a confirmation screen which the candidate is advised to verify.
After the saving of information a copy of the application will be mailed to the candidates within 24 hours on the specified email id. Candidates are advised to save and print a copy of the same for future reference.
This completes the online process.
BVP CET Application Form Procedure – Offline Mode
The offline application can be purchased from any designated centers on payment of 400 INR by post or 200 INR personally.
After which the candidate has to follow these simple steps
- The candidate has to sign the form at the places specified.
- The application form has to be duly signed by his/her father/guardian
- The recent passport size photographs should be duly attested by the head of school or a gazetted officer and has to be pasted in the spaces earmarked for that purpose
- Counselling letters will be sent to the candidate in the merit list declared by the University. Who fail to receive counselling letter for whatever reason, will have to attend to counselling as per their merit list number and the schedule given above after confirmation of the result either on website or on the notice board of the college
- These candidates must bring with them some proof of identity and Proof of appearing to for permission to attend the counselling
- Admission form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- payable at Pune drawn on any Nationalised Bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank, in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University should be sent to the address Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,Pune – 411 030 before the due date.
This completes the BVP CET MBBS 2017 application procedure.