BVP CET Law Counselling 2017 will be conducted by its official conducting authority which is Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017. This counselling process will be held after the declaration of BVP CET Law Merit List 2017. Counselling procedure of BVP CET Law 2017 will be conducted in offline mode only for allocating seats to the candidates.
All the Candidates will be required to report at the counselling venue along with their score card and required documents for verification as per their merit rank. BVP CET Law 2017 Counselling will be conducted to offer admissions in 3years and 5years integrated law programmes in the University. University will announce the counselling schedule which will mention the date, time and venue of the counselling centre. Here in this article, you will get the best detailed information on BVP CET Law Counselling 2017.
BVP CET Law Counselling 2017 Process
- The official conducting authority Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) will be conducting counselling in July for LLB, BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes.
- Delhi and Pune are the two centre where BVP CET Law Counselling 2017 procedure will be conducted.
- The University will not change the BVP CET Law 2017 Counselling Procedure for anyone under any circumstances.
- As per the announced schedule, no candidate will be entertained who fails to attend the counselling
- If a candidate is found ineligible for BVP CET Law 2017, then his/her candidature will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
Documents required for BVP CET Law Counselling 2017
The following are the list of documents which is required in original copies along with two sets of photocopies at the time of BVP CET Law Counselling 2017
- Passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Degree mark sheets
- Caste certificate (if necessary)
- 4 latest passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate/leaving certificate