BVP CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Please note that as the exam are yet been announced, these details are derived from the previous year brochure. As no major changes are expected in the eligibility norms, the candidates can refer to this post. The Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2017 will be available soon by the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It is the set of terms and conditions that the candidates must follow to apply for the exam. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam.
The Eligibility Criteria will be available on the Official website and we will also host the Eligibility Criteria when the notification will be available. The disagreement of the eligibility criteria by the candidate will lead to the rejection of the candidate from the exam. Check the detailed BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2017 in the following section.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2017
- The Indian citizens can apply for this exam.
- Candidates have to submit the valid domicile or the citizenship certificate in the document verification round.
- The NRI candidates who want to apply for the exam should contact the International Student’s office which is on the first floor of the University’s Main Administration Block. This is mandatory as per the norms of Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2017.
- The eligibility criterion in the terms of the age is that candidate should be of 17 years till the 31st December of the year of the examination.
- The age eligibility criteria will remain similar for all category candidates, no age relaxation will be provided to any of the candidates.
- The BVP CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria states that the candidates must have passed the HSC or the Indian School Certificate examination (ICSE) or the 12th from any of the recognized board in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The General Category candidates must have secured the 50% marks in the secondary school examination as per the Criteria of Eligibility for BVP CET 2017. The SC/ST or other reserved category candidates must secure 40% marks in Secondary school examination.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in all the necessary subjects taken together and reserved candidates must secure 40% marks in all the subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the exam will not be eligible to apply for this exam.
Important Note: The Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2017 contains the various terms and candidates are advised to follow the terms carefully to apply for the entrance exam. Without the satisfaction of the norms of the Eligibility Criteria, Candidates will not be able to apply for the exam. The criteria of eligibility released by the university will be applicable to all the categories.