BVP CET 2017 Counselling for BVP CET B.Pharm (II year) 2017 category applicants. The counselling process will start from 3rd July 2017 for. After results getting officially declared, BVP University will send call letters for counselling to first 5,000 students in the merit list prepared by the University.
There will be 2 rounds for counselling. The first round of counselling will be held for those students who are in top 5000 students merit list, the 2nd round will be held for students ranking from 5001 to 8000 if seats are available.
The following selected students for counselling will have to be present on the scheduled dates. The seats for counselling will be allocated by BVP University to candidates as per the availability of seats. The counselling will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune.
BVP CET 2017 Counselling Schedule
A – First Round of BVP CET 2017 Counselling (Regular Candidates)
|1 to 1000||18th June 2017|
|1001 to 2000||19th June 2017|
|2001 to 3000||20st June 2017|
|3001 to 4000||21nd June 2017|
|4001 to 5000||22rd June 2017|
|1 to 140||23rd June 2017|
B – Second Round of BVP CET 2017 Counselling (Regular Candidates)
|5001 to 6000||25th June 2017|
|6001 to 7000||26th June 2017|
|7001 to 8000||27th June 2017|
BVP CET 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates who have successfully cleared the BVP CET entrance 2017 will be called for the offline counselling session.
- At the time of counselling, admission for various streams of engineering will also take place.
- The seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of their merit by the university and students are required to appear at the venue for counselling which will be mentioned in the invitation letter by University.
- Candidates will be called on the basis of their marks obtained and will be offered available seats at that time.
- Candidates should bring along the counselling invitation and other documents in original with 2 photo copies and if failed to bring the documents then his/her admission will be cancelled immediately.
- The candidate will lose the claim for admission if they fail to deposit the fees.
BVP CET 2017 Counselling Documents Requirement
Following is the list of documents which are required to be carried at time of counselling of BVP CET 2017:
- Counselling letter.
- SSC certificate, school leaving certificate, nationality certificate
- Certificate of the principal of the school for 11th and 12th studied in India.
- Xth and XIIth class mark sheet.
- Certificate of transfer from the last attended school/institution.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Gap, for candidates who passed 12th in the year 2016.
- Caste Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- 6 passport size photograph with the name of the candidates on backside.
- Demand Draft for paying the fees.
- An affidavit signed by the candidate and their parent/guardian in the format given by the University.
- And any other relevant document asked by the university.
For any other details or doubt regarding BVP CET 2017 Counselling, drop a comment below.