BVP CET Application Form 2017 are available here for BVP CET 2017 Entrance Exam for admission to various courses. Candidates can apply online on BVP CET Official website or from the direct link given below. To start the registration process, visit Online Registration and click “Register for CET” link.
Before you begin, you must be ready with all the necessary information that you need to complete the registration process, including your personal information, details of qualifying examination, details of last school attended, DD information(if payment is through DD mode) and scanned image of photograph and signature.
BVP CET Online Application Form 2017
You must read information brochure before beginning the online registration process. “*” indicates mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled in or you will not be allowed to complete your registration.
Important Dates regarding BVP CET 2017 Online Application Form are given below.
|BVP CET Exam||Last Date||Entrance Exam|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017||20 Mar 2017||26 Mar 2017|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2017||21 Mar 2017||26 Mar 2017|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2017||27 May 2017||04 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET HOMPET 2017||–||–|
|BVP CET Medical 2017||–||–|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017||22 May 2017||28 May 2017|
|BVP CET MEVST / MGI||29 May 2017||03 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||27 May 2017||04 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET M.Sc Nursing||27 May 2017||04 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET LLB (3 Year)||–||–|
|BVP CET BBA LLB (5 Year)||09 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET BA LLB (5 Year)||–||–|
|BVP CET BHMCT||06 Jun 2017||13 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET EYECET||12 Jun 2017||19 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET LL.M||–||08 Jul 2017|
|BVP CET PHARMUG||03 Jun 2017||11 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET PHARMPG||10 Jun 2017||18 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET B.Pharm II Year||10 Jun 2017||18 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET M.Tech||–||18 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET SLPCET||13 Jun 2017||20 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET MBT||07 Jun 2017||10 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET B.Tech II Year||–||25 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET BBT||13 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET MASLPET||–||08 Jul 2017|
|BVP CET AYUPET II||–||–|
If you are applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET Courses, send registration form’s print with your documents mention in information brochure on the address mention on the contact us page. It is compulsory to attach EBS Payment Success Slip received on registered email id along with documents.
For all other Courses, keep registration form’s print out with you for future reference. No need to send registration form’s print as well as documents to our university office.
On the first screen of the registration page, you will see two boxes – “New users” and “Login” The first time users may follow the instructions for “New users”. Click on “Register Now”.
- Apply Online
Select the course for which you want to apply online. Enter username (create your own), email id, password (create your own) and mobile number.
During registration, you will find to the following process.
- Profile Management.
- Payment Option.
- Apply for CET.
- Submit BVP CET Online Application Form.
- BVP Admit Card.
- Registration help.
Estimated time to complete this process: 15 minutes.
Before you begin, you must be ready with all the necessary information that you need to complete the registration process, including your personal information, details of qualifying examination, details of the last school attended, DD information(if payment is through DD mode) and scanned image of photograph and signature.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP) CET 2017 Application form Filling
On the first screen of the registration page, you will see two boxes – “New users” and “Existing users.” The first time users may follow the instructions for “New users”. Click on “Register Now”.
New User Registration
- Select Course Name for which you are going to apply.
- Username must be your valid and unique email address.
- Enter your Profile Password.
- The primary mobile number is recommended as this number will be used to send important CET related text messages by SMS. Do not add zero/91 before mobile number
Click “Submit” to move on to the next section, which is the BVP CET Online Application Form.
Note that once your profile has been created and saved, you will no longer be able to use an Email address to create another profile. Changes to your course name or username will not be allowed once you leave this section.
You will receive an account activation email within 24 hours containing your username and password & activation link. Unless you click on activation link, you will not be login to account.
For Existing Users.
You can log in with your registered e-mail address and password for further steps.
Forgot Profile Password
If you’ve forgotten the profile password, Then to recover the password, click “Forgot password‟ option.
- Select Course Name which you have already registered.
- Email Id specified by you while creating a profile.
- The primary mobile number specified by you while creating a profile. Do not add zero/91 before mobile number.
Click on The Submit button.
You will receive an email within 24 hours containing your username and password.
You can log in with your registered e-mail address and password for BVP CET Online Application Form. After you successfully logged in you will go to the page payment instruction to the candidates. Kindly note that you can pay either through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Payment through a Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking)
Candidates who wish to pay fees through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking, an additional page of the BVP CET Online Application Form will be displayed where Candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
After online payment, you will receive an email containing order information which contains all information of your payment details.
Note: Candidate must make sure that order status should be “SUCCESS“.
Apply for CET
In this section, you will enter information about yourself.
- Name( as per SSC Certificate)
- Nationality (Note: This form is strictly for Indian candidates.)
- Date of Birth
- Address for Communication
- Pin Code
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Parent Name
- If parent address is the same as communication address given above, click on “same as Communication”
School/College Information (Last attended)
- Pin Code
- Phone No
Appearing Examination Details
- Name of Examination you have already selected
- Choice of Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear CET exam.
Note that once you select examination center, you will no longer be able to change the center.
Previous Academic Details
SSC / SSLC / 10th Standard
- Year Of Passing
- CGPA/GARDE Marks Obtained
- Out Of Marks
Marks Obtained and Out Of Marks
Candidate Grade Mark
Candidate mark in CGPA
HSC /10+2/12th Standard Details
- Year of Passing
- HSC Total Marks Obtained
- HSC Total Out of Marks
- HSC Group Mark
- HSC Total Group of Mark
- Enter Total of Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB) marks out of 300 as HSC group mark for MBBS Course.
- Enter Total of Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM) marks out of 300 as HSC group mark for B.Tech Course.
Qualifying Examination Details
- Year of Passing
- Final Year Marks Obtained
- Final Year Out of Marks
- Total Marks Obtained
- Total Out of Marks(All Semester)
Note that you must enter your UG marks if you are applying for PG Course.
If final year result is not declared yet then just check on “Appearing”.
Declaration by Candidate
In this section, you will be required to choose “I agree” or “I Disagree” to the declaration statement. This declaration affirms that all the information that you have entered is correct. After reading this section, you need to choose “I agree,” in order to click “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next section. If you select “I disagree,” you will not be allowed to proceed.
The Candidate Photograph & Signature
The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University CET Applicant Interface requires that copies of your photograph and signature be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting your application. Uploading photographs or signatures that do not meet specifications can result in rejection of the application without any refund of the fee.
Please pay attention to upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVP CET Online Application Form, without any refund of the application fees. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University CET Admit card and Result will be printed with the photograph you submit.
- The photograph must be in color and must be recently taken in a professional studio. Photographs taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with White or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken recently.
- The face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered with hair, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPG format and also on a standard 4.5 cm x 3.5cm print
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPG: 640×480 (0.3 Megapixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher)
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPG: 320 x 240.
- The maximum file size is 60 kB (kilobytes).
- For your own benefit, it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the examination.
- Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Get the signature digitally photographed/image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- The maximum file size is 60 KB (kilobytes).
- Mobile phone photographs of signatures are not acceptable and can result in rejection of the application without any refund of the fee.
Submit CET Application
Once you complete the BVP CET Online Application and choose the “Submit” button, all your information will be entered and saved into computerized data entry system. This could take several minutes. Please Do NOT close this window while your information is being saved. After your information has been successfully saved, a copy of your application will be emailed to you within 24 hours to the email Address specified by you.
If all information has been entered correctly, you will see a confirmation screen. You should read the confirmation screen to make sure all information is correct.
Application Summary Email
- Once your BVP CET Online Application Form has been successfully submitted, a summary of your application will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- Please save and print a copy of the BVP CET Online Application Form for your records.
Admit Card Summary
- You will get yours admit card from your login account or through an email.
- You should read it carefully and verify that all the information is correct. You should then print a copy.
- You must bring the Admit Card with you on the day of examination. You will not be allowed to appear for the test without the Admit Card.
- If you have not received your Admit Card contact CET online department.
During the registration process, for any query click on the information links. The link is always in blue text and underlined. Information related to the area that you are completing will pop up.