BVP CET 2017 Application Form will be released not probably in the month of January 2017. This exam will be conducted by the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University for the admission of the candidates in the various courses provided by the university. Candidates are welcome to apply for this common entrance test will be able to apply once the application form will be released. Keep visiting this websites for the further details.
The Application Form filling is the only procedure to apply for the exam and the application form will be available both in Online as well as Offline Modes. Candidates are advised to follow the below given steps carefully to apply for this common entrance test.
BVP CET 2017 Online Application – To be active in January 2017
BVP CET 2017 Important Dates
The very first thing to be discussed is the important dates related to the exam application form. The candidates are advised to keep a track of these dates and complete the application submission within the deadlines. Please remember that once the dates are passed, all the links for the submission of Application Form of BVP CET 2017 will expire.
The below mentioned schedule is as per the information handbook of the previous years. As the exam has not been announced yet, the below given dates are tentative. As soon as the exam has been announced, the entire schedule of the important events will be hosted HERE.
- Release of the Notification – January 2017
- Online Application and Form Filling Start – 17th January 2017
- Online Application and Form Filling Last Date – 22nd May 2017
- Release of the Admit Card – April 3rd week 2017
- Date of the exam – 28th May 2017
BVP CET 2017 Application Form – Steps to Apply
The Application Form of BVP CET 2017 will be available in Online Mode on the Official website of the University or the candidates purchase the application form in the Offline Mode from any of the affiliated colleges of the University. Candidates who want to apply for the upcoming exam can check the below mentioned steps to apply for the exam:
- Profile Management
- Payment Option
- Apply for the BVP CET 2017
- Submit the filled BVP CET Application Form.
The description of the steps of the applying is given below:
Step 1 – Profile Management:
- Candidates have to visit the official website for the registration process and they must have the valid e-mail id and the phone number from which they will be contacted for the further communication by the University.
- Candidates have to fill the username as the valid e-mail id and password according to the specification and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the BVP CET 2017 Online Application Form, an e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidates within 24 hours containing the username and password of the candidate.
- After once registering with the e-mail id, Candidates will not be able to register with the same e-mail id.
Step 2 – Payment Options:
- Candidates have to login with the credentials provided in the e-mail and go for the Payment option.
- The payment will be done in Online Mode via Credit/Debit card or the Net Banking.
- After the successful payment of the fee for the Application Form of BVP CET 2017, a confirmation e-mail will be delivered on the ID submitted by the candidate during online registration.
Step 3 – Apply for the Entrance Exam:
In this step, candidates have to fill the following information in the application form:
- Demand Draft Details
- Contact Details
- Personal Information
- Parents’ Information
- School/College Information (Last Attended)
- Appearing Exam Detail
- Previous Academic Detail
After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications provided by the University. After uploading the scanned images in the BVP CET 2017 Online Application, there will be candidates’ declaration section where the candidates have to select the ‘I Agree’ option and then select the option of ‘Save and Continue’.
Step 4 – Submit the Application Form:
- After following all the steps, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button so that all the information should be saved.
- When the saving is completed, a confirmation screen will be displayed and an e-mail containing all the details will be sent to the client.
BVP CET Application Form 2017 – Required Documents
- Class XII certificate (if issued)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 2000 in favor of the Chairman of the Director of Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune payable at Pune.
BVP CET Application Form 2017 – Fee Structure:
The candidates can submit the Application Fee of 2000 Rs. via Online as well as Offline Mode. In Online Mode, Candidates can submit the application Fee via Credit/Debit card of Net Banking and in the Offline mode candidates can submit the application fee via Demand Draft payable at Pune.
BVP CET 2017 Application Form – Important Points:
- Candidates are advised to read the information Brochure carefully before applying for the exam.
- The Hard copy of the application form should be saved by the candidates for the future references.
- Candidates must submit the Demand Draft along with the required documents before the final date of the submission of the Application Form of BVP CET 2017.