The Bharathiar University of Defense Research and Development conducts the BUDRDO 2017 Exam every year for the admission of the candidates in the courses provided by the university. The exam will be conducted after the release of the notification. The University provides the admission in M. Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS that is a collaborative program conducted by the DRDO-BU and DRDO SASE.
Candidates will be able to apply for the exam when the notification for the BUDRDO 2017 will be released. Check the important information regarding the exam like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result in the below section.
|BUDRDO 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Bharathiar University of Defense Research and Development|
|Also known as:||BUDRDO|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Bharathiar University|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
BUDRDO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the candidates will be available after the release of the notification by the University. It is the set of terms and conditions should be followed by the candidates to apply for the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam if they have any discrepancy in the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility criteria of the exam as follows:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 with either of the following pattern i.e. 10+2 + 4 year or 10+2 +4+2-year scheme.
- Candidates who have passed the graduation in engineering/medicine or the agriculture or having the post-graduation in science can apply for the Exam of BUDRDO 2017.
- There is No age limitation criteria that is provided by the University.
- The detailed eligibility criteria will be available after the release of the notification and candidates are advised to read it carefully before applying for the exam.
BUDRDO 2017 Application Form
The Application Form of the BUDRDO 2017 will be available after the release of the notification. The form will be available in Online as well as in the Offline Mode. In Offline Mode, Candidates will be able to get the application form in hand or via the post from the campus of the University and in the online mode, the application form will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be able to download the application form from the official website of the University i.e. b-u.ac.in and link to download the application form will also be hosted here when it will be available.
- Go on the official website and search for the link of ‘BUDRDO 2017 Application Form’.
- Download the application form and fill all the required information into the form.
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 300 with the required documents and send the application form to the address given below:
(State University-Accredited with A grade by NAAC)
Grade 2 rank among the non-professionals Indian Universities
BUDRDO 2017 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form fee in the Offline Mode i.e. via Demand Draft in favor of the University. The application fee will be Rs. 300 that should be submitted before the last date of the application form filling. The fee of the application is similar for all category candidates; no fee exemption is provided to any of the category.
BUDRDO 2017 Exam Pattern
The updated exam pattern will be available after the release of the Notification. The exam pattern provides the detailed structure of the exam. Candidates should check the exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam. Check the detailed Pattern of BUDRDO 2017 of the upcoming exam as follows:
- There will be Negative Marking followed in the marking of the exam.
- The exam will consist of Multiple Objective type questions having the four options.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get the prescribed marks and for each wrong answer, prescribed marks will be deducted from the final score of the candidates.
The exam pattern available here according to the previous year information as the notification for the BUDRDO 2017 has not been released yet.
BUDRDO 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of the exam will be available before the commencement of the exam by the University. Candidates will be download the admit card before 1 to 2 weeks of the final exam. Steps to download the admit card is as follows:
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website of the University after the release of the notification.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card for the exam of BUDRDO 2017 after filling the required information i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- The Admit Card will be available on the screen after filling the required information.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it and carry it to the day of the examination.
- As the Admit Card is the Unique proof of Identification of the Candidates, No Candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
BUDRDO 2017 Important Dates
The exam schedule is very much important for the candidates who want to apply and successfully take the exam. Candidates should be aware of the important dates released by the University because it helps the candidates to be on the track. Check the Important Dates and Exams Schedule in the below table:
|BUDRDO Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification and Application Form||February 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form Filling||April 2017|
|Date of the exam||May 2017|
All the important dates available here tentative as the notification of the exam has not been released yet.
BUDRRO 2017 Result:
The result of the BUDRDO 2017 exam will be available as soon as the exam will be over. There is no official date of the release of the result as the official notification has not been released yet. Check the steps to download the Admit Card here:
- The Result will be available on the official website after the exam and the link to check the result will also be hosted here.
- Candidates will be able to check the result for the BUDRDO 2017 Exam after filling the necessary information i.e. Roll No and Date of Birth.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen and candidates should keep a hard copy of it safe for the future references.
- The Merit List will be declared by the University for the Candidates who will qualify the exam.
All the updates will be available here after the release of the notification. Candidates should stay in touch till then.