BSEB 12th Time Table 2019 – The academic year of 2019 brings with it a lot of great latest news for the students and with it, comes the BSEB 12th Time Table 2019. The BSEB or the board of Bihar has declared the time table for all the aspiring students who belong to the 12th standard, studying in public or private schools affiliated to the Bihar Board, respectively. Generally, it is observed that the time table is declared before two months of the commencement of the board examinations. The core reason behind this is that the board authority supervising board examinations provide ample time to the students to perform well by accomplishing the preparations beforehand that is, in advance. If you start early, then you would end early by preserving enough time for your revision stuff. This way if you have a well-maintained study plan, then no one can outshine you in the board examinations. Grow up with the flying colors at the end of this academic year as we have updated the latest BSEB 12th Time Table 2019 for the board examination which is going to commence from 6th February 2019 and will continue until 16th February 2019. Until then go through this article to gather the maximum information you can regarding the 12th board examinations for all the streams, namely – Arts, Science, and Commerce.
Notification: The Bihar Board has today released the admit card or hall ticket for the 12th board students for all the streams. The students can now download the admit card from the official website of BSEB.
BSEB 12th Time Table 2019: Announced
|Dates of Examination||First Half Examination Timings: 9.45 a.m to 1.00 p.m||Second Half Examination Timings: 1.45 p.m to 5.00 p.m|
|6th February 2019||Science Entrepreneurship||Philosophy R.B Hindi|
|7th February 2019||Language, Multimedia & Web Tech||Computer Science Foundation Course|
|8th February 2019||Language||Psychology Vocational Trade -III|
|9th February 2019||N.R.B & M.B||Social Science Related Subject|
|11th February 2019||Chemistry||Political Science Vocational Trade-II|
|12th February 2019||Agriculture Music||Business Studies Geography|
|13th February 2019||Physical Yoga & Physical Education||History English|
|14th February 2019||N.R.B & M.B||Accountancy Vocational Trade-I|
|15th February 2019||Mathematics||Economics|
|16th February 2019||Home Science Economics|
BSEB 12th Time Table 2019: Procedure to Download
- Visit the official Bihar board website that is, biharboard.ac.in
- Search and then select the link hat shows, “BSEB 12th Time Table 2019”
- The date sheet appears on the screen as soon as you click on the link above
- Download and save the time table
- Lastly, keep as many printouts you need for your future reference
BSEB 12th Time Table 2019: Basic Information for Student’s Knowledge
The Bihar Board is among the reputed board exam conducting authority i.e. BSEB is responsible for conducting 10th and 12th standard board examinations every year. Moreover, it has other responsibilities along like, regulating the syllabus for all the three streams ( Arts, Science, and Commerce), managing the dates of the issuing of admit cards, date of the examinations, result declaration dates, and lots more board related updating. It reveals all the required information in its online website portal that is, biharboard.ac.in
- Examination Name: 12th Class Board Examination
- Examination Organizer: Bihar School Examination Board
- Examination Level: State Level
- Page Information: BSEB 12th Class Exam Time Table 2019
- Time Table Announcement: 16th November (Announced)
BSEB 12th Time Table 2019: Basic Tips and Tricks
- Make sure that you carry your admit card or hall ticket with you. Without the admit card you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The invigilators are very firm and strict. Do not indulge in any kind of illegal activity.
- Carry all the things that you require during the exam.
- Reach the exam hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the board exams so that you do not lag behind time and are able to answer every question decisively. Mind that you will not be given any extra time by the invigilators.