Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper – Sample paper is the key source to get success in any entrance exam as it is the complete compilation of the test paper such as the type of questions asked in the examination, number of questions, and the difficulty level of the test paper as well as the topics included. Moreover, the candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern and the syllabus as it will help in strategizing their study plan. Also, the toppers suggest that solving the sample paper is the key source to success in the exam. It is also very important for the candidates to include the sample papers in their study plan as it will help them to gauge their preparation level and accordingly strategize their timetable. St. Xavier College, Mumbai conducts Xavier’s BMS exam every year for the candidates willing to pursue a Bachelor in Management Studies (BMS) program which is of three-year course. The candidates to get more information on Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper along with the benefits of solving the sample paper, exam pattern and preparation tips.
Benefits of solving the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper
The candidates willing to appear in the exam must know the benefits of solving the sample paper as it is the key source in scoring good marks. Below a few points are mentioned and let’s see the how solving the sample paper will beneficial to the candidates
- Solving the Xavier’s BMS sample paper will help in understanding the type of question asked in the examination.
- The candidates will be able to determine the difficulty level of each section as well as the overall exam.
- Also, solving the sample paper will enhance the speed and accuracy as the candidates will get only 105 minutes to solve the test paper.
- Further, the candidates will be familiar with the actual test-taking condition and the candidates will learn to manage the stress on the exam day effectively.
- Also, solving the sample paper will strengthen the question-solving ability and will enhance the speed and accuracy.
- It will give the insight of the question pattern, the topics that will be included, and the areas that will come in the examination.
- By analysis of the test taken you will be able to know your weakness and strengths so that you take steps to improve it.
- Moreover, solving the multiple sample paper and mock test you will be able to prepare an effective exam day strategy.
- Further, the candidates will be able to differentiate between the easy and hard question. Also, they learn to solve easy question first and then solve the hard question.
- Overall, solving the sample paper will give the clarity on the speed, accuracy, weakness, and strength.
Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper – Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for the exam must know about the exam pattern as it will be helpful in preparing for the Xavier’s BMS exam in a much-structured way. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern:
- Mode of the exam: The Xavier’s BMS 2019 exam will be held offline that is pen paper based.
- Duration: The time allotted to the candidates to complete the exam is 105 minutes that is 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Question Type: The test paper will consist both subjective as well as the objective type of question.
- Number of questions: The test paper will carry 100 questions.
- Number of sections: The test paper will consist of two sections.
- Distribution of marks: The subjective section will carry 30 marks and the objective section will carry 70 marks.
- Negative marking – There is no provision of negative marking.
Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper – Preparation Tips
It is very important for the candidates who are willing to qualify the exam this year must know how to prepare for the exam. We hereby provide few tips and tricks on how to prepare for the exam and the candidates must follow it strictly:
- First, the candidates must go thoroughly through the syllabus and exam pattern and accordingly prepare your study plan.
- Also, it is important to prepare the time table and you must follow it strictly.
- Refer best books and study material as it will be beneficial in your preparation.
- Do regular revision so that you can cover the entire syllabus.
- Learn basic concepts and strengthen your fundamental as most of the question is based on it.
- Take mock test and sample paper as many as you can so that you will able identify your weakness and strength and will also take a step to improve it.
- Lastly, stay focused and calm so that you will be able to perform well in the examination.
Solve the queries related to Xavier’s BMS 2019 Sample Paper by leaving your comment in the below given comment box.