Xavier’s BMS 2019 Exam Pattern- Bachelor in Management Studies from St. Xavier’s College is a three-year course and to attain the course the candidates need to qualify the Xavier’s BMS 2019 exam. The courses of UG or PG in St Xavier’s College for providing admission will be only for one year and these are supposed to be renewed under certain circumstances for the further period. If the candidates have failed to qualify the examination or if the candidates have any report of complaints related to the indiscipline, the admission to the candidates will not be allowed to get renewed. This article will deal with all the information related to the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Exam Pattern, syllabus of the exam, etc. The candidates should keep in mind to check the official website for latest updates.
Xavier’s BMS 2019 Exam Pattern: Key Info
The candidates who are inclined towards applying for the Xavier’s BMS 2019 need to know the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern is mentioned in detail below.
- Xavier’s Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Xavier’s Examination is expected to be held in the first week of June 2019.
- The time frame of Xavier’s Examination is of 105 minutes. Candidates will have to complete the exam in this time frame only.
- The Xavier’s BMS 2019 Exam Pattern will consist of two sections, objective type, and subjective type.
- The total marks of Xavier’s Exam will be 100.
- The objective type section will contain the total marks of 70.
- The subjective type will contain the rest 30 marks.
- The candidates will not have any provision for negative marking. So, the candidates are allowed to attempt the answers to questions for which they have the doubt or confusion.
- The candidates need to carry along a black pointed pen which is compulsory for answering the questions.
Syllabus for Xavier’s BMS Exam 2019
The candidates need to go through the Xavier’s BMS examination syllabus first and then need to create a strategy for the better result in the examination. The subjects which are mentioned below will be the syllabus for Xavier’s BMS Exam 2019.
|4.||Data interpretation and Basic mathematics|
Documents needed at the Examination Centre
The candidates need to carry the important documents mentioned below for allowing for the exam on the day of examination.
- Admit Card
- 1 attested copy of 12th standard mark sheet
- 1 attested copy of Baptism Certificate (if applied)
- 1 attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applied)
The candidates need to know about the fact and keep in mind that the details in application form must be properly filled without any mistake. The application form will not be accepted by the authority if the application form is not correctly completed. Also, the candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Exam Centre of Xavier’s BMS 2019
The Xavier’s BMS 2019 Entrance Examination will be organized at Xavier’s college premise, which is listed below.
St. Xavier’s College – Autonomous,
5, Mahapalika Marg,
The candidates are advised to be present at the exam centre one hour before the time of the test to stay away from any convenience. The candidates arriving from different places other than Mumbai are advised to reach the examination centre one day before. Also, the candidates need to carry their admit card along with the Identity proof at the centre of examination. The candidates failing to provide the admit card will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
Xavier’s BMS Contact Details
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Fax number: 022 22659484
Email address in case of inquiry: email@example.com