St. Xavier’s BMS 2019 application form is expected to be made available from the first week of May 2019 onwards by the exam conducting body which is St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. The last date for submission of the application form of St. Xavier’s BMS 2019 is expected to be in the last week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to apply the application form of St. Xavier’s BMS 2019 in online mode and can pay the application charge of INR 3000 after which the candidates can download the admit card of Xavier’s BMS 2019. The candidates will attain an opportunity to get one of the 60 seats which will be available in the Bachelors of Management Studies program at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai by showing up for St. Xavier’s BMS entrance test. The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Those candidates who are trying to take admission in the Bachelor of Management Studies program offered by St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai need to go through the article. This article will provide the information about the entire application process, how to fill St. Xavier’s BMS 2019 application form, and much more.
Important Dates Regarding the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Application Form
The following are the important dates which the candidates should be aware of to make their plans accordingly.
|Availability of Application Form||First week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||Last week of May 2019|
|BMS Entrance Test||First week of June 2019|
Xavier’s BMS 2019 Application Form: Steps to Apply
The candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- The candidates are advised to follow the instructions for filling the online Xavier’s BMS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates need to be precise and correct while providing information in the form.
- The candidates need to submit the requisite fee either using the Debit/Credit Card or by preparing a demand draft and submitting to the nearest branch of the bank.
- The candidates will receive an email with payment acknowledgment after successful payment.
- The candidates then will be able to download and print the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to take two or three printouts of the Xavier’s BMS Admit Card for future use.
- The candidate needs to affix latest passport size picture of the candidate and get the admit card attested via their school or college principal or any gazetted officer.
- The candidates must need to carry the attested admit card to the examination centre. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Xavier’s BMS Application Fee: The candidates belonging from General and OBC category need to pay INR 3000 and the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe will need to pay INR 1000.
Mode of Payment: The candidates will need to pay the application fee online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking of nationalized or other banks.
Documents needed at the Xavier’s BMS Entrance Exam Center
The candidates need to carry the following documents on the day of Xavier’s BMS examination.
- Admit Card of St. Xavier’s BMS 2019
- One attested copy of 12th standard mark sheet
- One attested copy of Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- One attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of the documentary proof supporting the category:
- Children of Transferred Central/State Government Employees Officers
- Children of Defence/Ex-Servicemen
- Distinguished Sportspersons
- Divorcee Girl Students/Widows, Children of Freedom Fighters
The candidates need to enter the Xavier’s BMS 2019 application form with correct details. Any forms having incomplete or incorrect details will be dismissed as inadequate by the officials.