St Xavier will release the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card on its official website by the 1st week of June 2019. The candidates who will get registered can access the admit card by entering the required information. St Xavier conducts BMS (Bachelor in Management Studies) every year to provide admission to the aspiring students in the management courses offered in the college. The tentative date for conducting the exam will be on the 1st week of June 2019 in offline mode (pen-paper). The candidates who will qualify the exam will be getting admission in the three-year management degree course. The candidates are required to pass 10+2 standard or equivalent exam for becoming eligible to give the Xavier’s BMS 2019 entrance exam. The candidates should carry one identity proof in the exam centre as without it the candidate will be restricted the entry in the exam hall. This article will provide all information in relation to Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card.
Important Dates for Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card
After the application form for Xavier’s BMS is submitted, the admit card for the registered candidates will be issued. The candidates can download when the exact date for the admit card will be declared. The candidates will get an idea when the admit card will be declared by looking at the dates given in the table below that are tentative:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last Date for Application Form||Last week of May 2019|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2019|
Steps to Download Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card
The candidates will get to know the process of downloading the admit card by following the below steps:
- When the application form is submitted and candidates get the confirmation of the application form submission, they can access the admit card link.
- The candidates will be able to access the admit card link by visiting the St. Xavier College’s official website.
- Then they should enter the details such as email address, date of birth and password and click the submit button.
- Then the application form will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidates have to review the admit card carefully to check for any mistakes.
- Then download the admit card and take the printout of the admit card for later use.
- Candidates should carry the admit card at the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on the Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card
The candidates should verify the admit card before downloading it and if there are any mistakes found on the admit card the candidates should make the correction before the exam started. The details that are given on the admit card is given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Application ID
- Subject Choice of the candidate
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Venue of Exam Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Identity Proof required with Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card
The identity card is an important document of the candidate and it proves a person’s identity. The candidates are required to bring one Identity Proof with Xavier’s Admit card while entering the exam centre and below are the lists of Identity proof candidates should bring anyone of them:
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Recent ID proof of School or College
- Identity Proof from any Gazetted officer with seal and signature.
Important Instructions of Xavier’s BMS 2019 Admit Card
These are the important instructions candidates should follow so as to know the important points in relation to the admit card of Xavier’s BMS 2019.
- The admit card will be released on the official website of Xavier University.
- The candidates can download the admit card by entering the required details like email address date of birth and password etc.
- The candidates have to check for errors before downloading the admit card and if any error are found, it should be corrected before the exam is conducted.
- The candidates should download the admit card and keep the copy of the admit card for later use.
- The candidates should not discard the admit card or tampered or damage it after the completion of the exam.
- The admit card should be kept safe till the admission process is completed.
Items Restricted in Exam Hall
The candidates should not carry these restricted items while entering the examination hall such as:
- Mobile Phone
- Bluetooth Device
- Mathematical tables
- Eatable items
- Cheat papers
- Electronic Gadgets
This is all about the admit card of Xavier’s BMS 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest updates.