XAT Previous Year Question Papers – The aspiring candidates in order to get familiar with the questions that might come in the entrance test of XAT 2019 that will be conducted on 6th January 2019 must solve the previous years’ question papers. Therefore, the candidates to score good marks in order to get into utmost management college must start preparing from now onwards. Candidates after solving the question papers will get the exact idea about the question-type and also the difficulty level that will help them to prepare accordingly. Furthermore, solving the question papers of the previous years’ help the candidates to analyze their weakest portion that can be later on fortified by the candidates with the proper practice. Somehow, it will be beneficial for the candidates to practice from the sample papers and taking an online mock test for learning time management that obviously helps during the exam as the XAT 2019 entrance test will be conducted through online mode. Above all, there are so many benefits of solving the previous years’ question paper which a candidate can fetch on reading this article. Thereof, study the article for gaining the information related to the XAT previous years question papers and download the links that are mentioned below in the tabular form.
XAT Previous Year Question Papers – Download Sample Paper Here
One of the best ways a candidate can get success in the XAT exam is by solving the XAT Previous Year Question Papers. This will help the candidates to know the exam pattern, type of question asked, the topic that will be covered and time duration.
|Previous Year Question Paper Sets||Link to Download the Sample Paper|
|Previous Year Question Paper 2017||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper 2015||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper 2014||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper 2012||Click Here|
XAT Previous Year Question Paper – Benefits
Let’s have a look at the benefits of solving the XAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Solving the question paper gives the overview of the exam pattern, syllabus and topics covered.
- Practicing XAT last year’s question paper helps you to measure your preparation level.
- You can easily identify your strong and weak points.
- Solving the XAT sample paper helps the candidates to increase the speed and time management skills
- Practicing XAT sam
- paper on the regular basis helps to boost the confidence level of the candidate.
- The XAT previous year question paper will help the students to overcome the fear of exam as they will work on the concepts more closely.
- It helps to boosts the confidence of the candidates.
XAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can find the XAT 2019 exam pattern from the below-given table.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Paper – 1||Verbal and Logical Ability||24||24||170 Min||· 0.25 for any wrong answer and 0.05 for more than 12 unattempted questions|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability||27||27|
|Paper- 2||General Knowledge||25||25||10 Min||· No Negative Marking|
XAT 2019 Sample Paper about Marking Scheme
- The question paper consists of the objective and subjective type of question.
- The objective question carries five multiple choice questions out of which the aspirants have to select the correct option and shade the circle on the OMR sheet evenly with blue or black ball pen.
- 1 marks are awarded to each correct answer
- 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- No negative marking for an unattempted question.
- After 12 unattempted questions, 0.05 marks will be deducted for each unattempted questions.
XAT 2019 Preparation Tips
- The candidates to obtain a high percentile in the entrance test of XAT 2019 must start their preparation from now onwards by strategizing the proper study plan first.
- Secondly, check out the syllabus and analyze the weakest portion in order to fortify it for scoring good marks.
- Solve previous years’ question as well as sample papers to have the proper idea about the overall pattern of the test paper.
- Take an online mock test as many as the candidates can for learning time management and to improvise the accuracy as well as boost up the confidence level.
- Buy the best reference books of best authors and publishers as well for learning different methods and tricks to solve complex questions.
- Nurture the basic and fundamental concepts.
XAT 2019 Sample Papers
Along with the XAT previous years papers, the candidates must also practice XAT 2019 sample paper. A sample paper contains a set of questions from every section. Solving these papers is an excellent way to enhance one’s speed and accuracy. It also helps the candidates to manage their time well during the XAT exam.
For any clarification related to XAT 2019 Previous Year Question Paper, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.