XAT 2019 Sample Paper – The sample papers are supposed to be the gateway to qualify for the XAT 2019 as it contains the similar type of questions that might come in the entrance test. Apart from this, the candidates can easily get to know the difficulty level of the exam so that they can practice more and strengthen the area they are weak in. The questions in the sample papers are based on the sections that are English Language, Decision Making, General Knowledge, quantitative ability, and Logical Reasoning. The candidates while solving the question paper analyze their weakest area that further helps them in improvising their question-solving skills, speed, and accuracy. Above all, candidates can get familiar with the XAT exam pattern and syllabus as it gives an idea of the overall pattern of the test paper including time duration, the number of question, marking scheme etc. Henceforth, the candidates to score high percentile and to seek admission in top B-schools must start preparing for the exam by the downloading the previous years’ sample papers from the links that are given below in the tabular form and practicing them accordingly.
XAT 2019 Important Dates to Remember
The aspirants who are willing to appear in XAT must be aware of all the XAT 2019 important dates related to exam. The official dates for XAT 2019 have been released by the XAT conducting body i.e. XLRI. Therefore, the candidates must follow each event in order to appear in the XAT 2019.
|XAT 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Application process starts from||20th of August 2018|
|Application Process ends||30th of November 2018|
|Late application deadline||4th week of December 2018|
|Admit card download||20th of December 2018|
|Release of XAT 2019 Mock Test||3rd-4th week of December 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam||6th of January 2019|
|Release of XAT Official Answer Key||2nd-3rd week of January 2019|
|Declaration of XAT 2019 Result||Last week of January 2019|
XAT 2019 Sample Paper – Download Sample Paper Here
Candidates can download the previous year sample paper from the table given below. This will help the candidates to know the type of questions that might be asked and will even get the idea of the topics and time required to complete the exam.
|Sample Paper Sets||Link to Download the Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper – 1 (2016)||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 2 (2016)||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 3 (2014)||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 4 (2012)||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 5 (2010)||Download Here|
XAT 2019 Sample Paper – Benefits
The candidates must solve the XAT sample paper to crack the exam as there are numerous benefits to it. It is the best resource to practice for the examination and understand the exam pattern. Here are a few reasons why the candidates must practice the sample paper for XAT 2019.
- Solving the sample paper reduces the fear of exam and exam-related stress and anxiety.
- Practicing XAT sample paper on a regular basis helps to boost the confidence level of the candidate.
- After solving the sample paper candidates must analyze the answers as it gives you an idea where you stand and understand your strength and weakness so that you can put an effort to improve your weak area.
- The candidates will become familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solving the XAT sample paper helps the candidates to increase the speed and time management skills.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
You can find the XAT 2019 exam pattern from the below-given table.
|Paper||Section Name||No. of Questions||Duration||Points for Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Verbal and Logical Ability||24||170 minutes||
For any incorrect answer, 0.25 marks
· For more than 8 unattempted questions, 0.05 marks
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25||10 minutes||No Negative Marking at all|
XAT 2019 Sample Paper about Marking Scheme
- The question paper consists of an objective type of question.
- The objective question carries five multiple choice questions out of which the aspirants have to select the correct option and shade the circle on the OMR sheet evenly with blue or black ball pen.
- 1 marks are awarded to each correct answer
- 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- No negative marking for the unattempted question.
- After 12 unattempted questions, 0.05 marks will be deducted for each unattempted questions.
For any clarification related to XAT 2019 Sample Paper, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.