XAT 2019 Application Form – The candidates willing to appear for XAT exam must fill the application form which has been started from 20th of August 2018 and will continue until 30th of November 2018 for the exam that will be held on Sunday, January 6th 2019. The dates have been released by the exam conducting body; therefore, before filling the application form the candidates must register themselves first. However, after successful registration, the candidates can start filling up the application form but before that, the candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set up by the exam conducting authority. The application form has been made available online and can be filled through online mode only along with the application fee. Also, the candidates must note that there is a hike in the application fee of Rs 1700/- and an additional Rs 300/- for XLRI program. The application fee can be paid through debit, credit card, or net banking. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted by XLRI to offer admission to the aspirants willing to pursue MBA course from the top colleges across the country. The candidates must read this article to know more about XAT 2019 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, application fee, and registration procedure.
Important Dates Related to XAT 2019 Application Form
The most awaited time ends with the release of the important dates related to XAT 2019. The dates were released by the conducting authority. Therefore the candidates are advised to go through the table is given below and be updated with all the important dates of XAT events.
|Online registration has been started from||20th August 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form without (late fee)||30th November 2018|
|Editing of completed application||3rd week of August to 3rd week of December|
|Last date to receive the application form along with the application fee ( With late fee)||15th December 2018|
|Release of Admit card||20th December 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||6th January 2019, Sunday|
|Release of Answer key||3rd week of January 2019|
|Deceleration of Result||31st January 2019|
|XAT scorecard to be released||1st week of February 2019|
Click here to Apply XAT 2019 Application Form
XAT 2019 Application form – Eligibility criteria
The candidates before proceeding for the registration process must go through the XAT 2019 eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- The candidates must have done with their graduation from any recognized university or equivalent.
- The candidates of final year will be considered eligible for the same. However, the candidates holding the bachelor degree in distance mode will not be applicable for this exam.
- Therefore, it is the good news for the elderly candidates as there is no age limit set up by the authority. Hence, candidates of any age group are supposed to apply.
- The candidates of foreign national can also apply for the XAT 2019 exam withholding the valid GMAT scores.
XAT 2019 Application form – Fee Structure
Before doing the final submission of application form the candidates must check either they have done the payment of application fee or not. To know more about the XAT application fee the candidates check the information that is furnished below in the tabular form
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 1700/- and additional application fee of Rs 300/- for XLRI program (For those who will be paying without late fee)
- Whereas, the candidates submitting the late application fee will have to pay Rs 2000/- as basic and additional of Rs 500/- for XLRI program.
The below-given table will give a clear picture of the fee structure:
|XAT 2019 Fee Component||XAT Fee Amount|
|XAT registration fee ( Without fine)||Rs 1700/-|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee ( Without fine)||Rs 300 /-|
|XAT registration fee ( With fine)||Rs 200/-|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee ( With fine)||Rs 500/-|
How to Pay the XAT 2019 Application Fee
The candidates can select any one of the option to pay the XAT application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode. Thence, online payment can be done via credit, debit, or net banking
Documents to Keep Ready before XAT Registration 2019
The candidates in order to complete the XAT 2019 Application Form procedure must follow the below-given guidelines:
First of all, keep all the important documents ready that contain both the personal as well academic details like mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and graduation along with the scanned signature and photograph and upload in a predefined format. The table given below will give you the clear picture:
|Mark sheet||· The mark sheet required is of Class X, XII, and Graduation|
· The photograph should be of recent.
· Coloured photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
· The dimension of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels
· The background should be in white or light color.
· The face should be clear in the photograph otherwise the application will be rejected.
· The scanned image should not be 50 KB
· The applicant’s signature should be taken on white paper with a black ink pen.
· The dimension of the signature should be 140x 60pixels.
· The signature size should be 10 KB – 20 KB.
· The signature should be scanned in 200 dots per inch.
XAT 2019 Registration Process
According to the notification released, the registration for XAT 2019 has been started from 20th of August 2018. Therefore, the candidates must follow the below-given steps to complete the registration process.
- First, visit the official website of the XLRI that is www.xatonline.in
- Click on the link is given that is on the ‘register’ tab and fill the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email address to create a new account.
- Once you have completed this process, the login credential will be generated that will be sent to the registered email id as well as on the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Therefore, the candidates must keep safely the XAT ID and password for further use.
Instruction to be followed while filling the XAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates after successful registration must proceed for the filling of XAT 2019 Application Form through online mode; hence the candidates must follow the below-given steps
- Further, using these login credentials the candidates can proceed for filling the XAT application form.
- Fill out the application by providing the details of the exam city from the overall list of the test cities where you wish to appear for XAT 2019 exam.
- Now, the next step is to enter the name and other details such as date of birth, gender, category, contact details, and parent’s name etc. Besides this, also upload the scanned photograph and signature and lastly save it.
- The candidate must click on the respective links provided to upload the photograph and signature. Once you have selected and uploaded the scanned photo and signature click on the upload button to proceed further.
- Select the option for citizenship such as Indian, Foreign, and NRI.
- If any candidate wants to go for XLRI program, he/she can opt from any of the programs such as Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM), and General Management Program (GMP). In case, if any candidate is not interested in the above mention program can skip the option.
- After this, enter the qualification details starting from Class X until the highest degree.
- If you have work experience then you need to provide the details of the work experience starting from with your latest job. Therefore, the candidates must note that if they choose to pursue GMP program must have work experience of a minimum of five years as on May 31, 2019.
- Next step is payment of the application fee, Rs 1700 with additional of Rs 300 per XLRI program (without late fee) and Rs 2000 (late fee with additional of Rs 500 per XLRI program).
- Moreover, the candidates must have good Wi-Fi or internet connection for not facing any kind of interruption in between filing up the application form.
- The candidates must fill out the XAT application form earliest to avoid last minute rush. Therefore, the candidates must fill the application form carefully to avoid any error.
- However, the candidates will be given an opportunity to make the correction in the XAT application form which will be made available from 3rd week of August 2018 and will continue until the 3rd week of December 2018.
- Above all, as it is already mentioned in this article to check the eligibility criteria the candidates must check once before filling the application form for not getting any kind of rejection by the examination authority.
Note: Since the XAT 2019 Application Form is to be filled online, candidates must pay great attention to fill all the requisite details asked to be entered, before pressing submit. Preview of the form is necessary to cross-check the veracity of the information provided, particularly the one related to fee payment. Applicants must fill the form with a calm and composed mind and they should not be in a haste to complete it.
Solve your queries related to XAT 2019 Application form, you can leave your comment in the below given comment box.