XAT 2019 Admit Card – Those candidates who have successfully completed the registration process can download the XAT 2019 admit card which has been made available in online mode from 22nd December 2018 and further, the candidates will be able to download the same until 6th January 2019 before the commencement of the exam which is going to be conducted on the same date i.e. 6th January 2019 as it will not be sent to any of the candidates via post. Furthermore, candidates can download the admit card by visiting the website of XAT where they have to log in using the credentials which they had received after the completion of registration for XAT 2019. Now, on the exam day, candidates need to carry their admit card along with any other document as an identity proof. Also, post downloading the admit card, all the candidates must scrutinize the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, get it resolved before the commencement of the exam. Therefore, the candidates must download the admit card on the priority basis to avoid the hustle that occurs in the last minute. Besides, read the whole article to fetch the detailed information about XAT 2019 admit card and stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.
The important dates for XAT 2019 have been released by the examination conducting authority i.e. Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur for the convenience of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates in order to remain updated with each upcoming event must go through the following table that contains the updated important dates:
|Events for XAT 2019||Important Dates|
|The Filling of Online applications form||20th of August 2018|
|Last date to submit online applications (without late fee)||30th of November, 2018|
|Last date to submit online applications (with late fee)||15th of December 2018|
|Availability of XAT 2019 Admit Card||22nd of December 2018.|
|XAT 2019 Exam||6th January 2019|
|The release of official answer key||3rd Week of January 2019|
|Declaration of XAT 2019 Results||Last Week of January 2019|
|Releasing of XAT 2019 Scorecard||First Week of February 2019|
|Counselling Date||After Result Declaration|
|Commencement of Interview Session||First week of March 2019|
|Final list of candidates||the Second week of April 2019|
XAT 2019 Admit Card Procedure to Download
The following are the measures to download XAT admit card:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- Applicants must click on the link to download XAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Thenceforth, a dialog box will appear asking for the login credentials wherein enter the id and password generated at the time of registration process.
- After the successful login, the admit card will display on the screen.
- Now, check all the details mentioned on the admit card properly and download it for the further reference. Also, take at least two print out of it.
Click Here for Download the XAT 2019 Admit Card
Details Mentioned on XAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates after downloading the admit card ought to check if all the cited information are correct or not. If not, get it rectified by the examination conducting authority i.e. XLRI as soon as possible, most importantly before the commencement of the XAT 2019 exam
- Name of the student
- Address of the student
- Registration number of the Student
- Photograph uploaded
- Exam Details
- Date of Exam
- Time to report at exam center
- Examination starting time
- Cut off time to enter exam center
- Center Name
- Venue of exam center
Applicants must note some more information or guidelines are given at the back of admit card which must be read and kept in mind by the candidates. Documents required to be carried are mentioned in the admit card itself. Please read them carefully before leaving for exam center.
Important Documents to be Carried along with XAT 2019 Admit Card
Here you will find a list of important documents required to be taken to the exam center along with the Admit card. Please note that without the necessary documents candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center. List of important documents is as follows:
- Candidates must carry their XAT 2019 Admit Card and a passport size photograph must be attached to it as instructed on the card.
- Original copy of identity proof issued by the government of India has to be taken which proves the identity of the applicants.
- The list of documents for identity proof is as follows:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Dissimilarity in Admit Card for XAT 2019 Exam
Applicants must diligently check their XAT Admit card once they have downloaded and saved it. If any discrepancy is found in their admit card, they must inform the XLRI office as soon as they can. Below you will find the XAT management address, contact details and email address to communicate with them.
Xavier School of Management
Circuit House Area,
Jamshedpur Jharkhand -831001
Contact Details: 0657 6653333
The entrance test of XAT for the year 2019 will be conducted in 46 cities. However, earlier, this exam was conducted in 47 cities in India and 2 international test centres were there in Katmandu and Dubai. But, for XAT 2019 the candidates will be allotted to the test centre from the below-mentioned cities and most probably to the one, they will be filling in their application form as per their preference. Therefore, let’s have a look at the below-cited table:
Now, the candidates to score good marks in the XAT 2019 exam need to check out the exam pattern to have overall idea about the test paper including the number and type of questions, time duration, marking scheme, and above all, the difficulty level of the questions that might be asked in the XAT exam for the year 2019. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse of the following information related to the exam pattern for XAT 2019:
- Mode– The XAT 2019 exam will be conducted through online mode
- Number of Questions– Total number of 97 questions will be asked.
- Sections– Verbal Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
- Question-Type– Only objective-type questions will be asked in the XAT 2019 exam.
- Time Duration– The candidates will be allotted 3 hrs i.e. 180 minutes for completing their paper.
- Marking scheme– The candidates will be bestowed with 1 mark for each correct. On the other hand, for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be abstracted.
|Paper||Section Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Verbal and Logical Ability||24||170 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25||10 minutes|
XAT Important Guidelines for Exam Day
XAT management has set a number of rules for candidates appearing for the exam. If the candidates fail to follow their guidelines their candidature can be annulled by the management.
- The candidates are supposed to reach the exam centre before half an hour of the reporting time.
- Applicants are allowed to use only black or blue ballpoint pen to use on the answer sheet.
- Applicants must sign the answer booklet and the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator after checking it.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, watches, calculator etc. otherwise the candidates will get expelled by the invigilators.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card along with the any of the documents from passport, voter id, driving license, aadhar card etc.
- Time of ten minutes is given to all applicants to read the instructions carefully given in question booklet or answer sheet. Therefore, read it carefully and then proceed to solve the questions
- Invigilators guide the applicants to fill in the required details like name, roll number, booklet number, number of questions printed on answer booklet in capital/block letters.
XAT 2019 Admit Card FAQs
Q1. How can I recover my lost password to download the XAT 2019 admit card?
Ans. Candidates, in order to recover their password, must check their mailbox first. If they do not find any mail containing the ID and password then a candidate must at least remember their XAT id. Thenceforth, go to the login page, click on the link to recover the password. A dialog box will appear asking for the XAT id and the email address. Fill it correctly, post which the candidate will receive the new password for downloading the admit card or for any other further usage.
Q2. Whom should I contact if I find any inappropriate info on the Admit Card?
Ans. The candidates if find some kind of inaccuracy on the admit card, he/she must contact the examination conducting authority i.e. XLRI at the below given address, email etc.
Address: XLRI Xavier School of Management, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001
Phone Number: 0657 665 3203/04/05
Toll Free Number: 1800 419 2929
Fax Number: 0657 665 3200/ 2227814
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
Q3. Which documents should I carry besides admit card?
Ans. The candidates besides carrying the admit card must hold any identity proof while appearing for the XAT 2019 exam. The documents can be from voter id, aadhar card, passport, driving license etc.
Q4. Can I get my XAT 2019 admit card via post?
Ans. No, the candidates after the availability of the admit card have to visit the official website of XLRI to download the admit card as it will be made available for the candidates in online mode merely.
Q5. What if I find a different exam centre mentioned on my admit card?
Ans. Most probably, the candidates are enrolled to the exam centre which they opt for while filling the application form. However, in certain cases, only if no seats are left, the candidates are allotted to the different exam centre by the exam conducting authority.
Lastly, the candidates are recommended to follow each instruction given in this article and to clarify any doubt or if any candidate find any difficulty can leave the query in the comment section that is below cited.