XAT 2019 Admit Card-The admit card of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 will be released after the successful submission of application form by the conducting body that is XLRI from 20th of December 2018 through online mode as it will not be sent to any candidate via post. The candidates to download their admit card have to enter the login credentials like user id and password that will be received to the registered email id and mobile number after completion of registration process. However, the admit card is considered as the key to appear in any exam. So, the candidates need to hold their admit card while appearing for the exam along with any of the document from voter id, aadhar card, passport, driving license as the identity proof. Above all, the candidates after downloading the admit card must check if all the information mentioned on it is correct or not. If not, get it rectified soon by the examination conducting body for not facing any kind of problem during the exam time. Lastly, scrutinize the overall information furnished in this article regarding the XAT 2019 admit card.
Procedure to download XAT 2019 Admit Card
The following are the measures to download XAT admit card:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- Applicants must fill their login id and password details.
- On the webpage search for the link “admit card”.
- Click on the above link then enter your name and registration number.
- The admit card can be viewed in pdf format on your computer screen.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Save the copy for record.
- Name of the student
- Address of the student
- Registration number of the Student
- Photograph uploaded
- Exam Details
- Date of Exam
- Time to report at exam center
- Examination starting time
- Cut off time to enter exam center
- Center Name
- Venue of exam center
Applicants must paste their recent passport size snap in the space provided.
Some more details of XAT 2019 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the XAT admit card as follows:
Applicants must note some more information or guidelines are given at the back of admit card which must be read and kept in mind by the candidates. Documents required to be carried are mentioned in the admit card itself. Please read them carefully before leaving for exam center.
Important documents needed with XAT 2019 Admit Card
Here you will find a list of important documents required to be taken to exam center along with the Admit card. Please note that without the necessary documents candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center. List of important documents is as follows:
- Candidates must carry their XAT 2019 Admit Card and a passport size photograph must be attached to it as instructed on the card.
- Original copy of identity proof issued by the government of India has to be taken which proves the identity of the applicant.
- If there is any change in the documents after the XAT form is filled and submitted applicants must carry documents to prove their identity.
The list of documents for identity proof are as follows:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Dissimilarity in Admit Card for XAT 2019 Exam
Applicants must diligently check their XAT Admit card once they have downloaded and saved it. If any discrepancy is found in their admit card, they must inform the XLRI office as soon as they can. Below you will find XAT management address, contact details and email address to communicate with them.
Xavier School of Management
Circuit House Area,
Contact Details: 0657 6653333
XAT Important Guidelines for Exam Day
XAT management has set a number of rules for candidates appearing for the exam. If the candidates fail to follow their guidelines their candidature can be annulled by the management.
- Applicants are requested to reach the exam center at least half an hour before the exam starts.
- Applicants are allowed to use only black or blue ballpoint pen to use on the answer sheet.
- Applicants must sign the answer booklet and the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator after checking it.
- In case any errors are found in the answer sheet or question booklet applicants must bring it to the notice of the invigilator without any more time and get it changed with a fresh one.
- Time of ten minutes is given to all applicants to read the instructions carefully given in question booklet or answer sheet.
- Invigilators guide the applicants to fill in the required details like name, roll number, booklet number, number of questions printed on answer booklet in capital/block letters.
If you have any query regarding the XAT 2019 Admit Card, feel free to post in the comment section below