VMAT 2019 – Vignan University in the city of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh is the authority that organizes VMAT every year. This is basically the Common Entrance test through which the candidates can get the entry into various programmes like MBA and BBA. Note that Vignan University is well acclaimed educational body in the country where the authority ensures high grade management and engineering programmes. The applicants who are striving hard to get selected in this university will have to score high in VMAT 2019 as the selection will be done after the assessment of the marks in written exam.
In this content, the candidates will learn about the information related to VMAT 2019 which covers the topics like application form submission, important dates of the exam, pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card availability, syllabus of the exam, how to prepare for VMAT exam, counseling procedure etc. After reading this article, the applicants will get exact idea of VMAT and they can prepare for the test accordingly.
All the applicants who are ready to apply in VMAT 2019 will have to be aware of the important events and dates else they will not be able to know about the schedule properly and may miss certain activities. Let’s discuss about the same in tabular form:
|Availability of application form||December 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||First week of March 2019|
|Admit card issuance||Second week of March 2019|
|Examination date||Third week of March 2019|
- The candidates are allowed to choose any of the online or offline modes to fill the application for VMAT 2019.
- The applicants can take the Application form from the office of the University if choosing the offline mode and should make the payment of the application fee amounting Rs 200/- in the form of DD. This demand draft should be made for Vignan University and payable at city Guntur in Andhra Pradesh. They can also pay the amount by personally visiting the offices of Viganan at Vijayawada, Guntur, Visakhapatnam.
- In case the applicants need to make the registration of the exam online, they will have to visit the official web portal of the university. Make sure that you DD will be attached with the print out of the filled form and then it will be sent to the given address.
- The candidates are recommended to keep the hard copies of the completely filled form for any kind of future reference.
Thus, there are two modes of registration, one is online and the other is offline. The applicants can pick any of them as per their convenience but will have to ensure that the form is correctly filled and the information provided is right in all aspects. In case the candidates will furnish some incorrect information, the authority has the right to take the action at any point in time, even if he or she gets selected in the written test. Hence, the aspirants are advised to mention the correct and authentic details at the time of registration.
The candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria for VMAT 2019 and those who ignore such points will have to bear the consequences at the time of registration. They need to verify whether they are meeting the requirements or not. Following are certain points that discuss the eligibility criteria for this exam:
- The applicants who possess the minimum aggregate marks of 55% in graduation and the ICET rank is below 75000 and the MAT score of more than 500.
- Those who have attained the minimum marks of 60% in B.Tech can also appear in the exam.
Below mentioned are the points that describe the minimum percentage that should be attained by the applicants in order to apply for VMAT exam:
- The candidates who have attained minimum aggregate marks of 55% marks in the graduation degree and the rank in ICET is below 75000 can appear in the exam.
- The applicants with atleast 55% aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s degree and whose score of MAT is above 500 can apply for VMAT.
- The applicants with 60% score in B.Tech.
- The candidates who have passed the graduation from any stream and the CAT percentile is atleast 70 can also apply for this test.
- The candidates who possess the minimum marks of 50% in ant stream of graduation are permitted to register for VMAT 2019.
VMAT Exam Pattern 2019
The examination pattern of VMAT is mentioned below. The aspirants who wish to prepare for the exams sincerely without any hindrance will have to first read the pattern and analyze the same thoroughly. Only then they will be able to study well. Let’s learn about the pattern:
- There are total 100 objective type or multiple type questions in VMAT 2019 and the applicants will have to attempt them within the given time.
- There is the provision of dividing these 100 questions into three parts and they are English, Reasoning and Aptitude.
- There will be multiple options in the questions and the applicant will have to choose only one right answer from the same. In case the candidates select more than one response, the answer will be considered incorrect.
- There is not any clause of negative marking in this paper.
- The time duration for this exam is 2 hours and the applicants need to respond all the questions within this time limit only. All the questions in the paper will be from the prescribed syllabus only.
- The exam paper for VMAT is sectioned into three parts that include reasoning, English and aptitude.
Preparation Tips for VMAT exam 2019
- It is necessary for the candidates to make a well planned time table as per the given syllabus. In case the applicants want to make strategies for a better level of preparation, it would be highly appreciable.
- The applicants are advised to thoroughly read the instructions carefully and also go through the pattern and topics before starting the preparations.
- The applicants should try to solve the sample papers of the previous years. They will have to get clarity on each and every topic and in case of any doubt, they should refer to the authentic source for study material.
- Revise the topics that you learn every day and also make notes of the tough topics.
VMAT Syllabus 2019
The candidates will have to go through the syllabus of the VMAT exam carefully and then go ahead to prepare for it. They should not ignore the below-mentioned points about the syllabus of VMAT and keep in mind before starting their preparations:
- There will be 25 questions in English subject and the marks will be 25 for this section.
- For aptitude subject, there will be 50 questions and the marks will also be 50.
- For reasoning section, there will be 25 questions and the marks will be 25.
- For every question, the marking scheme will be one for every correct answer.
- The candidates who are applying for the exam will be able to access the admit card for VMAT exam.
- The candidates will be able to download the admit cards by visiting the website and clicking on the given link.
- Note that the admit card can only be available on official website of VMAT.
- The applicants should bring the admit card to the examination centre. Those who will not carry the same to the exam hall won’t be able to appear in the test.
- This document of admit card is very significant and thus the authority ensures to upload the same on the official website at least 15 days before the date of VMAT exam.
VMAT Result 2019
- The candidates who have applied for the exam can verify their scorecard in the month of April 2019.
- VMAT scorecard will be published on the official website of VMAT. Not only this, it will also be released on the board of notification.
- The result for VMAT 2019 can simply be seen on the web portal.
- After visiting the website and clicking on the link, the candidates will have to mention the registration number and the roll number in order to verify the final result of the VMAT exam.
- The admission process is transparent in VMAT and totally depends upon the score of the candidates in the written exam. The merit list and the rank will also be considered at the time of selection process.
- The selected candidates who appear in counseling will have to carry the mentioned documents with them during the process of admission.
- The candidates who will be selected in the rounds of GI and PI need to be present at the time of counseling.
Hope the above mentioned facts about VMAT 2019 will be beneficial for you and the information will be highly valuable for you.