VMAT 2019 Counselling- VMAT exam will be organized by the Vignan University which is among the most acclaimed educational centers in the country and the best one in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. VMAT is also known as Vignan Management Aptitude Test and the applicants who find it worth to build their career in management can opt for this exam which will be held in the third week of March 2019. A large number of applicants fill the form for this entrance exam every year and join the BBA and MBA courses of their choice. Before applying for VMAT 2019, the applicants need to read the eligibility requirements that are mandatory to fulfill by them. The criteria will include the minimum qualification and marks. The authority will give the online and offline both the modes to the candidates to fill and submit the VMAT application form 2019 before the first week of March 2019. The main entrance examination will be held in the third week of March 2019 and the result will be declared after that. The candidates need to attain the qualifying score as per the cut off list that will be released after the result if they want to get admission in MBA and BBA programmes from Vignan University. The VMAT 2019 counseling process will be based on the ranking of the candidates in the merit list that will be calculated as per the cut-off score.
This article discusses the VMAT 2019 counseling, the process for admission to MBA and BBA courses in Vignan University and the necessary documents that the applicants are supposed to carry on the day of counseling.
Facts about VMAT 2019 Counselling
Vignan University Guntur is the apex body that conducts the VMAT exam 2019 and also declares the process of VMAT 2019 counselling for the applicants who have qualified the entrance test and waiting for the admission to various management programmes from Vignan University. The candidates, who find their names in the rank list that will be released after the result declaration of VMAT entrance test, need to appear in the round of counselling. The authority will send the call letter mentioning about the date, timing and other related details to the selected candidates. The applicants are advised to present at the venue on time in order to get the seat of their choice.
Apart from this, there are certain mandatory documents that the authority expects the candidates to provide at the time of VMAT 2019 counselling for the purpose of verification. The list of the documents mentioned below needs to be read by all the selected applicants without fail. The admission process will include the document verification and the checking of the eligibility criteria.
What is the Process of VMAT 2019 Counselling?
Once the VMAT result will be out along with the merit list, the applicants need to go to the website of the university and see their ranking. The cutoff list will be published online and on this basis, the merit list will be prepared by the university. The authority will notify the applicants about the VMAT 2019 counselling date and time and also announce the steps that will be included in the process of VMAT 2019 counselling. Let’s discourse about the same in detail:
- Vignan University will intimate the selected candidates about the date and timing of the VMAT 2019 counseling on their registered contact number and email address and the applicants will have to follow the same.
- The selected candidates will have to be punctual on the day of counseling and also make sure that they have learned everything about the process as mentioned by the university on the email.
- During the process of VMAT 2019 counseling, the candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of their score and rank in the VMAT exam 2019. The admission will be provided in various courses of management as per the choice of the candidates.
- The admission to the management courses in various affiliated colleges of Vignan University will be based on the seat availability and the process of seat allotment.
- In case the candidates won’t be able to come to the venue of counselling on the given date and time, the authority reserves the right to cancel their candidature and also restrict them from the process of VMAT 2019 counselling.
- The applicants will have to bring the documents as prescribed by the authority on the day of counselling if they wish to undergo the smooth process of VMAT 2019 counselling. The university officials will do the proper verification of the documents and check their authenticity. On this basis, the admission will be given to the applicants in BBA and MBA courses from Vignan University.
Necessary Documents for VMAT 2019 Counselling
The necessary documents that all the candidates need to bring to the venue of counselling for the purpose of scrutiny and verification are mentioned below. Let’s have a look:
- All the selected applicants are supposed to bring the VMAT admit card 2019 with the photograph duly attested and the photocopy of the same.
- Single copy of mark sheet of Senior Secondary Examination.
- One copy of the class 12th result.
- Category certificate for the reserved category candidates.
- One recent Income Certificate of the parents in original and photocopy and this will be applied to the candidates who are in the category of OBC.
- Certificate of Class 10th.
- Marks-Sheet of class 10th.
- Marks-Sheet of class 12th.
- Provisional or Original Certificate for class 12th.
- Character Certificate (latest)
- Certificate for SC, PWD, ST, CW that will be provided by the issuing authority.
- Certificate for OBC that comes under Non-Creamy Layer.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 2 self-attested photographs of passport size.
- 2 envelopes that are self-addressed.
The above content will be helpful to the candidates who are selected in VMAT 2019 exam and waiting for the process of VMAT 2019 counselling. In case of any doubt or query, connect with us.