VMAT 2019 Application Form- VMAT or Vignan Management Aptitude Test is the reputed entrance exam that is organized by Vignan University. This exam is for those applicants who wish to start their career in the field of management. The candidates who will qualify VMAT 2019 will be given the admission to a wide range of management courses like BBA and MBA. The interested candidates can visit the official portal of Vignan University and fill the VMAT 2019 Application Form via online mode. The application fee will also be deposited online. The applicants need to concentrate on the fact that before applying for VMAT 2019, the candidates are supposed to check the eligibility criteria else they will not be able to know the minimum requirements to appear in this exam. The admission in MBA and BBA courses will be given to the applicants on the grounds of their score in this VMAT entrance test.
This article talks about the VMAT 2019 Application Form, the important events and dates pertaining to VMAT 2019, the complete process of filling the application form online and the submission of the fee amount and other related details. The aspirants who are interested in the MBA and BBA programmes by this university need to read the content below as it is quite useful.
Important Dates about VMAT 2019 Application Form
The events and the related dates for the application form are mentioned below. Read the table sincerely and make the note. The mentioned schedule is tentative and the actual dates will be updated by the university.
|Application form release date||December 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||First week of March 2019|
|Admit card issuance||Second week of March 2019|
|VMAT Examination 2019||Third week of March 2019|
VMAT 2019 Application Form: Key Info
The availability of application form will be made by the Vignan University on its web portal. The candidates who wish to pursue MBA and BBA courses from this university and its affiliates can go to the website and complete the process of the application form. The applicants first need to check the VMAT eligibility criteria 2019 and see whether they are meeting the minimum required conditions as prescribed by the university or not. The candidates need to fill the details accurately and perfectly in the application form and submit it before the first week of March 2019. Some important facts about the application form of VMAT 2019 are mentioned below:
- The applicants can complete the process of application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates can also opt for filling the hard copy of application form by taking the same from the University and paying the fee amount of Rs 200/- through demand draft. The DD will be issued in the name of Vignan University and it needs to be payable at Guntur. The applicants can also deposit the amount at the office of Vignan University at Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
- Those who choose the online mode of payment need to visit the web portal www.vignanuniversity.org and fill the form completely.
- The candidates are advised to attach the demand draft of Rs 200/- with the application form in case of offline process and then send the same to the Vignan University, Guntur.
- The applicants are recommended to retain the hard copies of VMAT 2019 Application Form for any kind of future use.
The application form can be obtained in online and offline modes. The candidates can pick any of them as per their convenience. Let’s discuss about them in detail:
The applicants who wish to fill the application physically can choose this mode where they need to visit the office of Vignan University and get the form from there after paying the application fee of Rs 200/- INR through DD in the name of Vignan University and payable at Guntur. They can also visit the offices of the university in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam to make the payment and submit the form.
The applicants who are interested in filling the VMAT 2019 Application Form through online mode will have to go to the official website of Vignan University and mention the details correctly in the form. Do not forget to attach the demand draft of Rs 200/- that is in the name of Vignan University payable at Guntur. Also make sure that you mention name and address on DD at its backside.
VMAT Application Fee
VMAT Application Fee amount is Rs 200. The applicants can make the payment of the same through cash or Demand Draft which needs to be in the name of Vignan University and payable at Guntur. For online payment, debit card, credit card or net banking can be used.
Procedure to Fill VMAT 2019 Application Form
The below-given step by step process to fill the application form online should be known to all the candidates who are applying for this exam:
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of the university and enter the login credentials that they will have to generate first through online registration.
- The applicants then need to proceed to the section of VMAT examination 2019 on the web portal.
- The candidates need to verify the VMAT 2019 Application Form link in this section.
- Once the link is opened, the form will be displayed and the applicants need to mention the information correctly in it and also fill all the mandatory details.
- Once the details are entered in the form accurately, the candidates will have to review it once again and then click the submit tab.
- The documents like signature image and photograph need to be uploaded by the applicants online.
- After this process, the candidates will have to make the payment of the VMAT application fee.
- Once the application form is filled and submitted successfully to the authority, the registration number will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates are recommended to take the hard copies of the VMAT 2019 Application Form and retain the same until the process id admission continues.
For any doubt or query regarding VMAT 2019 Application Form, write to us.