UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers – UPSEE also known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is conducted by AKTU every year for the aspirating candidates longing to pursue MBA program from the top colleges of Uttar Pradesh. For this, the candidates must crack the UPSEE exam and to succeed in this exam, the candidates must start their preparation by solving the previous year question papers which is the key source. Solving the previous year question paper has ample of benefits which we will discuss in this article below. Also, the candidates must know the syllabus as well as the exam pattern thoroughly. As the UPSEE MBA previous year question paper is the complete compilation of exam pattern, distribution of questions, and marking scheme. Therefore, the candidates should not waste the time and start their preparation in order to seek good marks. For the ease of the candidates, we hereby provide the link of the previous year question papers in the article below which the candidates can download and start solving it once you have completed your entire syllabus. Hence, the toppers also suggest solving the previous year question papers. To get more information on UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers must read this article.
Benefits of solving the UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers
The best source to boost your confidence level and question-solving skill is to solve the previous year question paper. After solving the previous year question paper has numerous benefits which are given below and the candidates must follow it.
- Solving the UPSEE previous year question paper will help the candidates to analyze their level of preparation.
- Also, the candidates can get the insight of the exam pattern, important topics, and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Regularly solving the question paper will boost the candidate’s confidence level as well as time management will become easier. Also, it will help during the exams.
- The candidates can identify their weak areas and take steps to improve it.
- Moreover, the candidates must learn to manage the time as this will help them during the examination.
- Also, the candidates can analyze the toughest as well as the easiest question.
- It will also help in comprehensive revision of the syllabus.
- Solving the previous year question paper will give clarity of the speed, accuracy, strength, and weakness.
- The candidates after solving the previous year question paper must analyze their answers in order to get a better understanding on which topic to focus more.
- Also, it will give an idea about changing trends of the syllabus.
UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers – Download Here
|UPSEE MBA Sample Papers||Download Here|
|UPSEE MBA 2017 Question Paper||Download Here|
|UPSEE MBA 2016 Question Papers||Download Here|
|UPSEE MBA 2016 Answer Key||Download Here|
|UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers||Download Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019
The candidates must know the exam pattern thoroughly before starting their preparation. Let’ have a look at the exam pattern in details as mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam: UPSEE MBA exam will be conducted online that is the computer-based test.
- Number of sections: The test paper will be divided into four sections such as English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision making and General Awareness.
- Time duration: The time allotted to complete the exam is 2 hours.
- Question Type: The test paper consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Total number of questions: The exam paper will consist of 100 questions with 25 questions in each section.
- Marking scheme: The marks allotted for each correct answer is four marks whereas there is no negative marking for the wrong answer or unattempted question.
The table given below will give the clear picture of the exam pattern.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A. English Language||25||100|
|B. Numerical Aptitude||25||100|
|C. Thinking and Decision Making||25||100|
|D. General Awareness||25||100|
UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers – Preparation Tips
To success in the UPSEE 2019 exam one must start their preparation and to make their preparation better few methods and techniques are given which a candidate must follow in order to succeed in the exam.
- The candidate must go thoroughly through the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Strategize your study plan and prepare the timetable and follow it.
- Refer best books and study materials.
- Also, take help and suggestions from mentors and the person who have to succeed in the exam.
- Regular revision must be done and never start any new topic just before the exam.
- Learn formulas and trick as it will help in solving the difficult questions in less time.
- Try to focus and develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Take as many as mock test you can as this will improve your question-solving skills and will also help in time management.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas as this will help in solving the question in less time.
- Read newspapers to brush up your English language skills and watch the news to be updated on what is happening around the globe.
- Lastly, stay calm and focused during the exam.
Leave your comment in the below-given comment box related to UPSEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers.