UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus – The candidates willing to appear for UPSEE 2019 must start their preparation in order to crack the exam. The candidates must know the UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus well along with the exam pattern to get the insight of the question paper as this will help in preparation better. In this article, we are going to discuss in detail the UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus. Further, the UPSEE MBA Syllabus is prescribed by AKTU for the candidates to refer and start their preparation. The syllabus is divided into four sections such as verbal ability, logical & abstract reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and knowledge of current affairs. Therefore, the dedicated candidates must follow the syllabus that is explained in this article below. Also, the candidates must strategize their study plan on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis and according to their convenience. UPSEE known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is conducted by AKTU to offer admission to the aspirants willing to pursue MBA from top colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates must read this article to get detailed information about the UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus about Exam Pattern
The UPSEE exam pattern will help the candidates to strategize their study plan and prepare timetable accordingly and also follow it strictly. The exam pattern is expected to be similar for the upcoming year; hence, the candidates must wait for the exact UPSEE MBA 2019 exam pattern to be released. Till then the candidates can refer to the previous year’s exam pattern to start their preparation.
- Mode of Exam- The entrance exam conducted is online computer based.
- Duration of time – The time allotted to complete the exam is 2 hours that is 120 minutes.
- Type of Question – The test paper consists of objective type multiple choice question.
- Number of Sections – The exam paper is divided into four sections.
- Number of question – There is 100 question asked in the UPSEE exam.
- Marking scheme – Four marks are given for correct answers and no negative marking for wrong answers.
The candidates can refer to the table given below for more clarity about the exam pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Thinking and Decision Making||25||100|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus Section Wise
The candidates willing to appear must follow the syllabus given below to prepare well and to score good marks. The UPSEE syllabus 2019 is divided into four sections that is quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical & abstract reasoning and knowledge of current affairs. Let’s have a look into the syllabus section wise.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus – English Language
This section is the combination of reading comprehension and verbal ability and aims in checking the proficiency of the candidates in English and writing ability. Also, the candidates must develop the habit of reading the newspaper every day and learn new words to improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- Uncommon words
- Sentence completion
- Relationship between words & phrases
- Comprehension of passages
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus – General Awareness
This is the scoring section and the candidates must be updated with the latest news and events happening nationally and internationally. Also, the candidates must read the newspaper, magazines, and business journals. The topics included in this section are:
- Cultural Events
- Current Affairs
- Global Environment
- Historical Events
- Indian Business Environment
- Political Events
- Science and Technology
- Social Events
- Personalities and Achievements
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus – Quantitative Analysis or Numerical Aptitude
This is also the scoring section if the candidates have a strong basic concept. So the candidates practice formulas and solve questions of class 10th and 12th Maths. The topics are as given below.
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
- Data Sufficiency
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Ratio & Proportion
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus –Decision Making
This section is all about Logical ability and the topics included are
- Creative thinking
- Unfamiliar Relationships
- Verbal Reasoning
- Finding Patterns
- Assessment of figures & diagrams
- Statements/ Conclusion
- Family Tree/ Blood Relations
- Simple Puzzles
- Cause/ Effect Relationships
- Sequence and Series( Alphabetical and Numerical)
- Clock and calendars
- Assertion/ Reasons
- Coding/ Decoding
- Linear arrangements
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus – Preparation Tips
The candidates willing to crack UPSEE exam this year must start their preparation from now onwards. For successful; preparation few methods and techniques are given below which a candidate must follow to score good marks.
- First of all, go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Once you have gone through the syllabus make time table based on the exam pattern and strategize your study plan.
- Take as many as mock test you can to be familiar with the question pattern and also you will learn to manage the time.
- Refer good books and take help from you mentors for tips to prepare for the exam.
- Develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Do regular revision so that you can cover the entire syllabus.
- Do not start any new topic just before the exam to create any confusion.
- Identify the weak areas and focus to improve it.
- It also important for the candidates to read newspaper and magazines to be updated with the latest news.
- Stay calm and focused during the exam days.
For any clarification related to UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus, leave your comment in the below-given comment box.