UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – the application form for UPSEE MBA 2019 has been released on 23rd January 2019 and will continue until 15th March 2019 in online mode. Therefore, those willing to appear in the entrance test of UPSEE MBA 2019 need to go through the eligibility criteria first to ensure that they fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority i.e. APJAKTU. Now, as per prescribed eligibility criteria, candidates to pursue MBA program must have completed the bachelor’s degree course from any recognized All Indian University with 50% of aggregate marks (for general category candidates) and those belonging to SC/ST category must have obtained 45% marks in graduation level. Hence, those candidates who fulfill the requirements set by the conducting authority must proceed for filling up the application form and try to fill it on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush. Thus, to know the detailed information UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, candidates must keep tracking our website on a regular basis.
The information on the eligibility requirements below is an advantage for the aspirants:
- Applicants should complete the qualification for a minimum of three years at any institute or college or equivalent recognized by the AIU University.
- Applicants entering the general category must pass the exam with a minimum score of 50%, and the ST or ST candidates entering the reserved category must have a grade of 45% in the final course.
- The aspirants must have the subject Mathematics in grade 12 or undergraduate degree.
- Those who passed the entrance test of GMAT/ MAT/ CAT can also apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit as far as UPSEE MBA 2019 is concerned
- Applicants coming into the NRI category and foreign nationals may also appear for this admission test provided that they meet the above eligibility requirements.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria: 1st year MBA
If you are smearing for an MBA / MCA, make sure that the candidate has earned at least a minimum of three years of training from a recognized institution. If you are applying for MCA, the applicant must have studied either at the level of the degree or the 12th subject Mathematics. Candidate must have passed the exam with at least 50%, and for those who belong to the SC / ST category should have passed with 45%.
If you applying to the first year of MBA program in any AKTU, Lucknow affiliated institution, an applicant must have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree course from a recognized Indian university; or its equivalent, acknowledged by the A.I.U obtaining at least 50% (45% for SC / ST) as a whole.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Lateral Entry MBA
During the application for MBA, the applicant can have an undergraduate degree in the stream of BBA, BCA, B.Sc. (IT / Computer Science) degree from any state-recognized institution. Applicants must receive at least 50% grades. Those in the SC and ST categories must have achieved a total of at least 45% in the final qualifying examinations.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Key Highlights
- Applicants must ensure that they adhere to the eligibility criteria thoroughly before taking the exam.
- Admissibility for the NRI Entrance Quota in First Year: NRI aspirants with the least qualification essential may obtain undeviating admission to 5% of total seats in Uttar Pradesh public and private institutions in all courses except MBA program.
- Make sure to verify and confirm the list of partaking colleges and universities at UPSEE MBA 2019
- This entrance exam is open to applicants who have passed the qualifying exam for a facility in the Uttar Pradesh or whose parents are resident in UP, subject to the UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria stated in the information notice.
- If the candidate has passed the final examinations from outside Uttar Pradesh, he/she must present the certificate of residence of his / her parents at the time of document verification to meet the UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- UPSEE MBA 2019 entrance test is also open to applicants who have passed the final qualifying examination of any institution situated outside the UP. And whose parents (father and mother) are not a resident of UP subject to the UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must ensure himself of the UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria to take the entrance examination. If an applicant, who does not qualify for the exam, he/she will have no privilege, for admission to the AKTU UPSEE MBA 2019.
This is all about the eligibility criteria of UPSEE MBA 2019. Post your comments in the box below to get a response from our experts.