UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling– A.P.G. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P takes the onus of conducting UPSEE MBA exam and the candidates who wish to take admission in MBA programmes can apply for this exam online and prepare well to qualify it with good score and ranking. The exam will be held in the first week of May 2019. The authority will release the result in the fourth week of May 2019. The candidates who will be selected as per the score and ranking in the merit list need to appear for UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling that will be held in multiple rounds. There are four steps that the applicants need to keep in mind at the time of counselling.
- The applicants who will qualify as per the rank list need to make the payment of the fee for registration.
- The candidates will have to opt for the course type and also lock the preference of college while filling the form of registration online.
- The applicants then need to go to the designated centers for the verification of the certificates and other important documents.
- The last step will be to lock the preferences and give confirmation for seat allotment.
The applicants are suggested to fill the choices accurately and recheck the same before giving the confirmation online.
In this article, the candidates will be able to learn about the UPSEE MBA 2019 counselling and the related information in detail.
Important dates: UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
The below given schedule is tentative and the applicants need to keep their eyes on the website of the university for updates:
|Online Registration and Filling of preferences||Third week of June 2019|
|End date for online Registration||Third week of June 2019|
|Document Verification||Third week of June 2019|
|Final result for Seat allotment||Last week of June 2019|
|Allotted Seat Confirmation||Last week of June 2019 to first week of July 2019|
|Start date for online registration and preference filling (for first round non-participants)||First week of July 2019|
|End date for Registration||First week of July 2019|
|Document verification||First week of July 2019|
|Result for final Seat allotment||Second week of July 2019|
|Allotted Seat Confirmation||Second week of July 2019|
|Third round (for SC Category)|
|Online Registration and preference filling (for round first non-participants)||Second week of July 2019|
|End date for online Registration||Second week of July 2019|
|Document verification||Second week of July 2019|
|Final Seat allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Allotted Seat Confirmation||Third week of July 2019|
|Beginning of online registration and filling of choices (for candidates who did not take part in previous counselling rounds)||Third week of July 2019|
|End date for Registration||Third week of July 2019|
|Document verification||Third week of July 2019|
|Result for Seat allotment||Last week of July 2019|
|Allotted Seat Confirmation||Last week of July 2019|
|Allotment Letter Downloading (Provisional)||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the institutes that are allotted||Last week of July 2019|
|Result of Allotment||Last week of August 2019|
|Allotment Letter Downloading & Reporting to the allotted college or institute||First week of August 2019|
Procedure of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
The process for counselling will be commenced from the last week of June 2019 and there will be multiple counselling rounds. The procedure will go on till the end of the month July 2019. The applicants are advised to keep the track of the counselling related events and their schedule to avoid any kind of hassle or difficulty. The five counselling rounds will be there and all will be based on the seat availability for a particular course or programme. UPSEE MBA 2019 counselling rounds are mentioned below:
First Round which is the Main Round
Second Round which is also called as Special Counselling round where the seats that will be vacant in the subcategory will be combined with that of vertical categories. This way, the seats of the sub categories will not be available after this round but the seats in the main categories will exist. The applicants who have failed to take part in the round first counselling can appear in this counselling round.
Third Round is also called as additional counselling for category of SC where the ST category seats that are vacant will be combined with the seats in SC Category. After this round, the seats in ST category will not be available but the seats in the categories of GEN, SC and OBC will exist. The candidates who have not taken part in the counselling rounds of first and second can attend this round of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling and they need to fill the online registration form.
Fourth Round is the round where the SC and OBC category seats that are vacant will be mixed with the seats of GENERAL Category. This way, there will not be any vacant seats for SC and OBC as the General category will take over all vacant seats after this fourth round. The applicants will be permitted to take part in this fourth counselling round who have not appeared in the other three rounds of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling.
Fifth Round of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling will be conducted in case the institutes will inform about the availability of any vacant seats. The seats will only be for General candidates. The new registration will not be allowed for this round of counselling.
Detailed Process of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
The detailed information on counselling is mentioned below in the form of steps. The candidates need to go through these four steps and discover the process of counselling.
Step 1: Online Registration and Fee payment
- The candidates need to go to the website of UPSEE and enter the application number and password that was given during the UPSEE MBA application form process. With this they will register online for UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling.
- Once they logged in, they need to read the terms and conditions pertaining to UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling. They need t tick on the box of “I Agree”. The personal information will be mentioned in the given fields.
- Once the details are filled accurately, the applicants need to tap the submit button and go ahead to the fee payment page.
- The candidates need to make use of their debit card or credit card or net banking in order to pay the fee amount for online registration. The fee amount for OBC and General category applicants will be Rs 20,000 and for Sc and ST applicants, it will be Rs 12,000.
- The authority will adjust the amount of this fee for the fee of the institute after the process of admission.
- The candidates who will not get the seat after the submission of the registration fee will get the refund of the same.
- Once the fee amount will be paid, the authority will send the intimation to the applicants on their registered contact number. After this step, the applicants need to go ahead towards the step of filling the preferences.
Step 2: Filling and locking of preferences
- The applicants will have to fill the options of college and course in the given field. They are allowed to modify, alter or delete the same before freezing the choices. Once the preferences will be locked before the deadline date, they will not be able to make any changes in it.
- The candidates then need to take the hard copy of the form with locked in preferences.
- Note that the candidates will not be permitted to edit or alter the preferences that they have locked in and will go on till the whole process of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling.
- The candidates are suggested to first read about the colleges and institutes and their requirement of eligibility, availability of seats, cut off marks etc and then should them to their preferences.
- The applicants are also advised to fill multiple preferences in the form. With this, their probability of getting the colleges of their choice will be increased.
Step 3: Verification of documents
- This step demands the applicants to go to the centers that are dedicated for the documentation verification.
- The applicants are supposed to bring the necessary documents and certificates in original and also carry the photo copies of the documents that need to be self attested.
- There is a huge list of the centers that are designated for verification of the documents and the applicants need to choose from the same.
- The candidates are permitted to visit the centre of document verification any time as per the given schedule specified by the authority. The candidates can choose the time as per their comfort. Go through the website of the university to see the schedule for the verification of documents.
- The notification will be sent by the authority once the documents of the applicants will be verified properly without any error.
Step 4: Allotment of Seats and Confirmation of Seats
Once the documents of the applicants will be verified, the authority will announce the final seat allotment on its web portal. The candidates who find their names in the list need to go to the institute allotted to them to make the fee payment of the course and give the confirmation of the seat. They need to either complete the procedure of counselling or admission or withdraw from the same.
The below given are the options that will be there for the applicants in every round of counselling except round four where some variation will be there:
- Freeze Option: If the applicants are appeased with the allotted seat and they do not require any up grading of the seat in other counselling rounds, they can freeze the seat by using this option and give confirmation of the allotted seat.
- Float Option: The applicants who wish to give the confirmation for the currently allotted seat and also aspire to upgrade the same if possible in other counselling rounds will have to choose this option of float.
- Withdraw Option: The applicants who are not happy with the seat allotted to them in the round of counselling and they do not wish for the seats in further counselling rounds need to go for the option of withdraw.
If the scenario will be like if the applicants will not be given the seats of their preferences, the below given options will be for them:
- Float Option: In case the applicants wish to upgrade the seat in the second counselling round on the grounds of the preferences provided by them, they will have to go for the float option.
- Withdraw Option: Those who do not find the seat allotted to them a good choice to opt for will have to go for the option of withdraw.
If the applicants will not be given the seat and they will not pick any of these options given above, the float option will be entitled for them by default and will be given the chance in the other round of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling.
In round four of the UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling, the applicants who will be given the seats need to choose the below given options:
Freeze without Upgrade Option: The candidates who are appeased with the given seat allotment and do not wish to get considered for seat up gradation in fifth counselling round will have ot go for this option of Freeze without Upgrade.
Freeze with Upgrade Option: The applicants who are quite satisfied with the given seat and also want to opt for the up gradation on the grounds of the choices they have filled in the online registration form will have to select the option of Freeze with upgrade.
The applicants who will pick this option will have to report to the allotted college or institute for admission in the given time period and will also be eligible for fifth round of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling. Once this option will be opted, the candidates need to download the take the hard copy of the allotment letter that is provisional.
In case, the applicants will not go to the allotted college for the process of admission within the time stipulated by the institute, the authority has the right to cancel the seat allotment and also the process of admission. Note that the refund will not be given to such candidates.
Withdraw Option: The applicants who are not interested to lock the seat given to them and also do not wish to proceed for the fifth round of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling will have to pick the option of withdraw. Once, they choose this option, they will not be considered as the part of the UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling process. The allotted seat to these applicants will be nullified and will be considered as the vacant one. For these candidates, the amount of registration fee will be refunded after making the deduction of the charges like administrative etc.
Documents Required for UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
In order to make the procedure of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling smooth and hassle-free, the applicants need to verify the required documents at the designated centers within the given time period. This is the most crucial step in the process of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling. There will be the list of the institutes where the candidates can get the verification done. The applicants can choose any of the centers and do the needful. The below-given list of the required documents need to be noted down by the applicants for verification purpose:
- UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2019
- Mark sheet (qualifying exam)
- Certificate of High school
- Character certificate from last attended institution.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Domicile certificate, if required
- Category certificate, if required
- Subcategory certificate like Armed forces, Freedom fighters or Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate
- Certificate for GDDA category, if required
- Certificate for Rural Weightage, if required
The candidates will have to mandatorily carry these mentioned documents during the process of verification else the authority has the right to cancel the candidature of the applicants.
This is all about the UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling. The applicants need to go through the content sincerely and thoroughly as it will be quite useful for those who will get selected in UPSEE MBA exam 2019. In case of any other doubt, write to us.