UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form – The last date of payment of application fee has been extended by the official authority to 26 March 2019, 23:59 hrs. APJAKTU, the conducting body of UPSEE has released the application form for UPSEE MBA 2019 on 23rd January 2019 which will continue until 15th March 2019 to get admission in top management college in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates to fill the application form have to complete the registration process post which the login credentials will be generated. Using the login credentials, candidates can fill the application form wherein they have to give their personal as well as educational details. Also, upload the recent passport size photograph and signature and lastly, remit the application fee of Rs 1300/- for General/OBC/Male/Transgender candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST/Female/PwD candidates in online mode through the debit card, credit card, or net banking. Further, if any candidate makes a mistake while filling the application form and wish to edit the filled-in details can make the correction from 16th March 2018 until 3rd April 2018. Therefore, candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program such as MBA must fill the application form on a priority basis and also, stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Dates
The students who wish to appear in UPSEE exam need to remain updated with the dates for UPSEE MBA 2019. Below mentioned is the details of the events and dates, have a look:
Start date for Application Process
23rd January 2019 (Released)
End date for Application Process
15th March 2019
End Date to pay application fee
26 March 2019, 23:59 hrs (Extended)
Date for correction in Application form
Upto April 3, 2019
Examination date for UPSEE MBA 2019 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate
21st April 2019
Result announcement for UPSEE MBA 2019
First week of June 2019
Important points to consider at the time of filling the UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form?
The candidates who are ready to fill UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form online will have to keep certain important points in their minds so that they will not do any mistake during the process of registration. The applicants need to ensure the following things before filling the form online:
- The e-mail address and the mobile phone number which needs to be valid
- Aadhaar number of the applicants
- The latest colored passport size photograph in the format of JPEG and size of maximum 100KB.
- The image of the applicants’ signature in the format of JPEG and the size of maximum 30KB.
Click Here for UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration (for MBA Integrated Course)
Click Here for UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration (for MBA Lateral Entry)
How to complete the process of UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form?
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form is filled online and the whole procedure is mentioned below in simplest steps that can be easily apprehended by the candidates:
- Online Registration where the required information needs to be given
- The documents like photograph and signature should be uploaded online in the specified format and size.
- The amount of the application fee should be paid online.
- The page that comes after the submission of the form is called confirmation page and that needs to be printed by the candidates.
Now, let’s discuss the complete process right from the form filling to the fee payment that applicants will have to follow step by step as mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- The applicants need to go to the official website of UPSEE to enter the required details like personal information that includes name, address, DOB, mobile number, email id etc and the educational information like degree name, stream, subjects, marks obtained, university name etc. Do not forget to pick the programme or course name as MBA and also the test centre of your choice.
- Once the candidates fill all the above-given details in the UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form, they will have to answer the security question and pick the password. Note down the registration number or application number and the password generated by the system for any kind of further use. The option to edit or change the information is also available but that needs to be done before the submission of the form.
- Check the details given by you and then hit the submit tab. After submission, the candidates cannot modify the form.
- When the candidates submit the UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form, the system will generate the Application Number that the candidates need to keep safe for all types of further communication.
Step 2: Uploading images of signature and photograph
- The applicants are required to upload the visible image of the latest colored photograph in the format of JPEG and size 100KB maximum. The face should be clearly visible and the image should not be blurred. The background of the photograph should be light or white and clean.
- While uploading the scanned copy of the signature, the applicants should ensure the size of the file not to be more than 30KB and the format should be JPEG.
- Verify the photograph and the signature online and then save them.
The following are the specifications of these documents that the candidates need to follow:
|Latest Colored Photograph||Format- JPEG|
|File – 100 KB|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|File – 30 KB MAX|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||Format- JPEG|
|File Size- 30 KB MAX|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 3: Payment of the application fee
- The applicants have the options of online payment modes that include debit card or credit card or wallets or internet banking. Once the fee is paid, the system will generate the transaction number which the applicants need to save for further process.
- After the successful payment of the fee, the confirmation page will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants are recommended to download the confirmation page and take the hard copies to save them for future use.
- The registration number and the password that the applicants get in the process of application form filling will be used further to see the application.
Application fee for UPSEE MBA 2019
|For Male and Transgender applicants who belong to General and OBC category||Rs. 1300/-|
|For Female and Physically Handicapped applicants (all categories are included here)||Rs. 650/-|
Once the UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form is filled and submitted online along with the fee deposition, the candidates will get the release date of UPSEE admit card. Again that can be downloaded from the official website of UPSEE. Note that admit card is the mandatory document for the exam and every applicant should carry the same to get an entry in the examination hall.
UPSEE MBA Application Form Correction 2019
- If the candidates do certain error or mistakes while filling the form, the authority has set the date for the modification of the same and this can be done until 3rd April 2019.
- Note that the basic personal details like name, contact information, date of birth cannot be modified.
- The candidates who wish to make alterations in the details f the form need to go to the option of ‘Application Edit’ and click the same.
- Once the editing is done, the applicants will have to hit the submit button.
UPSEE MBA Eligibility criteria 2019
The candidates are advised to go through the details of the UPSEE MBA eligibility criteria 2019 as this will give them an understanding of whether they can apply for the exam or not. Below mentioned information about the eligibility requirements will be beneficial for the aspirants:
- The applicants should carry the degree of graduation with a minimum duration of three years in any stream from the institute or college that is acclaimed by AIU University or any other qualification equivalent to this.
- The candidates who come in the general category will have to pass the graduation with 50% minimum marks and the ST or ST candidates who come in the reserved category need to possess the marks of 45% in graduation course.
- The aspirants need to mandatorily have the subject of Mathematics in Class 12 or Bachelor’s degree course.
- Those who have passed the entrance test of CMAT or MAT or CAT can apply for this exam.
- As far as the age criteria are concerned, there is no limit for the same.
- The applicants who come in the category of NRI and foreign nationals can also appear for this entrance test provided they meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements.
This is all about UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form procedure. If you have the queries regarding the same, do not hesitate to convey to us.