UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Since the application form for UPSEE MBA 2019 has been released on 23rd January 2019, candidates ought to fill the form on a priority basis in order to generate the admit card from 15th April 2019 which is required to enter the examination hall for appearing in the UPSEE MBA exam to be conducted on 21st April 2019. Candidates to download the admit card have to visit the website of UPSEE. Further, using the login credentials i.e. application number and password, candidates can log in to download the admit card. Post generating the same, candidates must check if all the details mentioned on it are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get the detail rectified by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of the exam. However, on the examination day, candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card as no any candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall if he/she forgets to hold the admit card. Therefore, candidates must fill the form on a priority basis and also, go through the article to have comprehensive information about UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Online availability of the admit card||15 April 2019|
|Final UPSEE exam 2019||21 April 2019|
|Declaration of results||4th week of May 2019|
|Counseling begins from||10 June 2019 to 15 July 2019|
UPSEE MBA Admit Card overview 2019
- Registration number: Applicant’s unique registration number
- Name of applicant
- Applicant’s photograph
- Hall ticket number
- Supervisor signature
- Exam center Code
- Exam center address
- Name of the exam.
- Exam slot time
UPSEE MBA Admit Card how to Download 2019?
Eligible applicants who do not know how to download the UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card from the official website should follow the steps below. The steps below make it easy to get the UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card. After downloading, check the details of UPSEE MBA Hall Ticket 2019, if you find a typographical or spelling mistake, then immediately notify the appropriate department head before the exam date.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card- steps to Download
- Go to the official web portal of UPSEE 2019
- On the UPSEE homepage, find out the UPSEE Admit card 2019 download link. Click on the download link of UPSEE Admit card 2019.
- A new login page for the UPSEE Admit card 2019 will be showed.
- Fill in the obligatory particulars such as application number, password and security pin in the appropriate fields.
- Carefully review the entered data and click on the “submit” button.
- Now your updated UPSEE Admit card 2019 will be shown on the screen.
- Review the printed details on the UPSEE Admit card 2019 and save the PDF file for future purposes.
- Finally, take the printed copy of UPSEE Admit Card 2019 to your assigned exam center.
UPSEE Admit card 2019 – Key points to note
- UPSEE Admit Card 2019 is expected to be released on the official portal starting from 15th April 2019.
- Applicants should bring their UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- The applicant may not be allowed to take up the exam without producing the hall ticket.
- Have at least two copies of the hall ticket for safety purposes.
- Store the UPSEE Admit card 2019 until the admission process is over.
- The UPSEE Admit card 2019 should also have a barcode. If there is no barcode on the capture card, candidates must re-download it.
- The information available on the admission card should be identical to that provided by candidates in the AKTU 2019 application form.
- Contact the All India Entrance Exams web portal for the updated admission card, notifications, answer keys, and scorecard information.
This is all about the UPSEE Admit Card 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below.