UPES MET 2019 – UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies at Dehradun is the apex body that conducts the Management Entrance Test or MET for the candidates willing to pursue their MBA course from this university. UPES has released the important dates for all the UPESMET 2019 events according to which, the application form has been made available from 1st November 2018 and will continue until 21st January 2019 in online mode merely. Post completion of the registration process, candidates will be able to generate the admit card before 3 days of the commencement of the exam which will be conducted from 27th January to 29th January 2019. Further, based on the marks acquired in UPESMET 2019 exam, candidates will get shortlisted for the selection procedure round which will be conducted at various location across the nation. Therefore, lastly, since the registration process is going on, candidates ought to apply for it on a priority basis and also, read the article to fetch comprehensive information about UPES MET 2019 exam.
UPES university possesses wide range of management courses for the candidates in various streams as mentioned below.
List of the MBA courses at UPES for the applicants:
- Power Management
- Aviation Management
- Oil & Gas Management
- Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM
- Energy Trading
- Port & Shipping Management
- Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Smart Cities
- International Business Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management / Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management / Operations Management
Let’s know about UPES MET 2019 with details like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, syllabus, result, etc.
The important information pertaining to the events and dates is described in the tabular form as given below:
|UPES MET Events 2019||Important Dates|
|Application availability for UPES MET||1st November 2018|
|Application last date for UPES MET||21st January 2019|
|Admit card availability for UPES MET||3 days prior to the exam|
|Exam date of UPES MET 2019||27th-29th January 2019|
|Results declaration for UPES MET||March 2019|
UPES MET Application Form 2019 with Fee Details
All the aspirants must take a brief idea about how to proceed for registration of the exam and the filling of application form correctly. The authority has prescribed certain instructions that the candidates need to make a note of and follow during the process of registration. The details related to the application form filling and application fee is given below:
- The application form has been released from 1st November 2018 for the candidates in both the offline and the online modes.
- The candidates need to fill the form and submit the application before the last date which is 21st January 2019.
- There is no scope of filling the fake information in the application form as the authority can cross verify the same on later stages. Hence whatever details you fill, be sure that it is correct.
- All the given instructions need to be followed by the candidates at the time of filling the application form. Also, the details should be entered perfectly as there won’t be any space of modification once the form is submitted online.
- The documents that are required to be uploaded on the online application form should be sent in the correct size and format as mentioned in the web portal.
- The amount of application fee for UPES MET 2019 examination is Rs.1850/- which can be paid in both online and offline mode.
How to fill the UPES MET 2019 Application Form
- Go to the website of UPES MET by simply entering www.upes.ac.in in the home page and opening the browser.
- Mention your email id and other personal details in the form and register yourself.
- You will get the registered credentials like log id and password with which you can visit the web portal again and access the form.
- You need to fill the complete information in the application form as asked.
- Ensure that the information provided by you should be accurate as no discrepancies will be permitted in the form.
- You need to upload all the documents that are mentioned on the website or the application form.
- You have to make the payment of the application fee in online mode through debit card or credit card or net banking. No need to strain your brain for paying online as the payment gateway of this site is highly secured.
- You need to save the confirmation page of fee payment
- After this, the application needs to be submitted online.
- Again save the confirmation page of application submission for any kind of further reference.
Click Here for fill the UPES MET 2019 Application Form
The applicants are advised to fetch the information of the eligibility criteria for UPES MET 2019. The details are mentioned below, go through the same and ensure that you meet all the necessary requirements before applying for the exam.
- The applicants should have passed the SSC and HSC from a reputed board or university.
- The minimum marks attained by the candidates in his higher education need to be 50% in aggregate.
- The candidates should be a graduate from any field and from a recognized institute. The minimum marks attained by the candidates should be 50 % in aggregate.
- The candidates who have already cleared the exams like MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT and CAT in the previous year need not have to appear for the written examination of UPES MET 2019.
Note that the eligibility criteria for different courses are not the same, hence the candidates are always suggested to go through the web portal of the UPES MET and read about the necessary requirement for all the courses.
The pattern of UPES MET 2019 should be known to all the aspirants who are applying for this exam. This will not only give them a fair idea of the paper but also instill a sense of confidence to prepare for the exams. The necessary details about the exam pattern of UPES MET 2019 are mentioned below:
- The exam paper will consist of total 140 questions.
- The exam paper will carry the set of objective type of MCQ type questions.
- The candidates will be imparted four options for every question and they will have to pick the one answer only.
- The examination paper will possess total four sections with 35 questions each. These four sections are given below:
- General English
- Quantitative Ability
- General Awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
To prepare their level best in the examination, the applicants need to learn about the syllabus first as if they do not know what to study how they will be able to make efforts for the same. The detailed information about the syllabus of the exam is given below:
Topics that are covered in General English
Fact Inference Judgement, Grammar, and Vocabulary Fill in the Blanks, Reading and Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Para Jumble, and Completion
Topics that are covered in Quantitative Ability
Number System, Modern Mathematics, Higher Math’s, Mensuration, Trigonometry, HCF, LCM, Arithmetic Progression, Arithmetic Mean, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Geometric Progression, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Partnership, Time, Speed, Distance, Work and Time, Profit and Loss, Instalments and Payments, Partnership, Median, Mode, BODMAS, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Clocks, Work and Time, Pipe and Cisterns, Lines, Angles and Triangles, Cubes and Cones
Topics that are covered in Data Interpretation
Tables, Combination of Graphs, Case let, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Data Sufficiency,
Topics that are covered in Analytical and Logical Reasoning
Data Arrangement, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Constraint-Based Puzzles, Syllogism, Proposition, Clocks and Calendars, Sets, Assumptions, Statements, Binary Logic, Family Tree, Venn diagram, Matching Puzzle.
The candidates should be aware of the process of downloading the admit card from the website. For this, the below-mentioned information pertaining to the admit card of UPES MET is there for the applicants to have a look:
- The candidates will be able to access the admit card from the official website of UPES MET only.
- The admit card will be published after a few days before the actual date of the exam.
- The candidates will have to enter their login credentials and then go to the link for admit card to mention the date of birth and application number. This way they will be able to download the admit card for UPES MET exam 2019.
- The applicants should take the print of the admit card and paste the recent photograph at the given space on the admit card.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card on the day of the UPES MET examination.
- The result will be published by the authority on the official website of UPES MET.
- The result will be published only for the candidates who have passed the entrance test.
- The scorecard will contain the marks and the percentage attained by the candidates.
The candidates who are selected in the written test will carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of GD and PI rounds:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Entrance exam score card
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid photo ID
- Address proof
- Acknowledgment slip for the payment of UPES MET 2019.
- Other relevant documents
Hope that the details of the information about UPES MET 2019 mentioned above will be considered helpful by all the aspirants who wish to start their management course from this recognized and acclaimed university.