UPES MET 2019 Counselling- UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is highly reputable university which is located in Dehradun. It takes the accountability of offering a wide range of courses and programmes in the field of law, engineering, management, and designing. UPES MET is the management entrance test that is organized by UPES year to give admission to MBA courses. The applicants who will qualify the written test of UPES MET will be called for the round of GD and PI. The final result and merit list for UPES MET will be released online and the candidates will be informed about the process of UPES MET 2019 Counselling. The university will allow the applicants to fill their preferences in the Counselling form and the seat allotment will be done after considering the choice of the candidates along with the ranking and final score.
This article will discuss the UPES MET 2019 Counselling process in detail and the related information like a result, merit list, necessary documents to be carried during Counselling procedure etc.
Courses offered by UPES
MBA Port and Shipping Management, MBA HR or Financial Accounting or Marketing or Operations Management, MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MBA International Business, MBA Business Analytics, MBA Urban Infrastructure and Development, MBA Energy Trading, MBA Oil and Gas Management, MBA Power Management and MBA Aviation Management are the programmes offered by UPES.
UPES MET 2019 Important Dates
The candidates should learn about the vents pertaining to UPES MET exam 2019 and the tentative schedule as released by the university. The details are given below in tabular form. Keep the note of the vents and the dates so that you need not to face the hassle at the last moment.
|UPES MET 2019 Exam||March 2019|
|UPES MET 2019 Result||March 2019|
|UPES MET 2019 Counselling||April 2019|
UPES MET 2019 Result
- The authority will publish the UPES MET result 2019 once the exam will be conducted successfully.
- The mode of the result will be online and the candidates need to go to the UPES website to see the result.
- The applicants need to enter their login credentials at the login page of UPES web portal and get the link for UPES result 2019.
- The applicants who will be selected as per the scores in the UPES MET exam need to appear in the next rounds of selection that would be the GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview.
- Those who will be selected on the basis of the scores in other management entrance test will also have to attend the GD and PI rounds.
UPES MET 2019 Counselling
- The candidates will be selected on the grounds of their scores in UPES MET exam 2019 and other entrance exams like MAT, CAT, NMAT, CMAT, XAT and GMAT.
- The applicants then need to attend the rounds of GD and PI and then there will be the round of interaction with the admission faculty of UPES.
- Those who will clear the GD and PI will be given the chance to appear in the UPES MET 2019 Counselling choose the seats.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of their ranking in the exam, availability of seats, preferences and the final score after GD and PI.
Process of UPES MET 2019 Counselling
UPES MET Counselling will be conducted in the cities like Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. There will be two ways to organize this Counselling process and these are:
- Non Examination
The candidates who have given the national level entrance examinations of management like CAT or MAT or XAT or NMAT or CMAT and possess the minimum required percentile will be permitted to appear in the GD and PI rounds directly. The percentiles that will be needed in the above-mentioned entrance exams like are given below:
- For MAT or CMAT, minimum 75 percentile
- For CAT or XAT, minimum 70 percentile
- For NMAT, minimum score of 160
- The candidates who do not carry the minimum score or percentile as set by the authority in the above-given entrance tests for management will have to qualify the UPES MET exam 2019 with good score and ranking.
- The applicants are also supposed to possess at least 50% marks in aggregate in Class X, XII and Graduation.
Important Documents for UPES MET 2019 Counselling
The applicants will have to carry the below documents if they are appearing for the Counselling round of UPES MET 2019. The applicants who fail to provide these certificates and documents to the authority will not be permitted to take part in Counselling of UPES MET 2019.
- UPES MET Result 2019
- Fee receipt of UPES MET 2019
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelors’ degree mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof in Original and photocopy
- Valid Address proof
Other Information related to UPES MET 2019 Counselling
- In the counseling and admission process of UPES MET 2019, the candidates who belong to Uttarakhand will have the reservation of 15% in the seats of all the courses from various affiliated colleges of UPES.
- The candidates need to mention the reservation under this during the process of admission and the seats will be allotted to them accordingly.
Hope this content about UPES MET 2019 counselling will help you to get clarity on the admission process and the seat allotment procedure. For any further doubt, connect with us.