UKSEE MBA 2019 – UKSEE MBA 2019 exam or Uttarakhand State Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University and it comes under the state level test category. The candidates who wish to nurture their career in management and start their journey from some reputed college can apply for UKSEE MBA 2019. A wide range of well acclaimed private colleges and government institutes in Uttarakhand offer the admission to the applicants on the grounds of the marks in UKSEE.
This article is all about UKSEE MBA 2019 with complete details like exam pattern, significant events and their schedule, eligibility criteria, qualification, process of application form, complete syllabus, admit card issuance, tips to prepare the test in a well-streamlined way, plan out for proper time table, selection process, result announcement details, counseling procedure and certain queries of the candidates. To crack this exam with good score marks, the applicants should break their neck to prepare for the test and keep their spirits high to get selected with their preferred choice of stream.
The tentative schedule of UKSEE MBA 2019 is mentioned in the tabular form below. The aspirants are suggested to verify the events and the dates before applying for the exam in order to get the complete idea of the activities.
|UKSEE MBA 2019 Events||Dates|
|Issuance of application form||Third week of April 2019|
|Last date for application fee submission online||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||Second week of May 2019|
|UKSEE MBA Exam date||Third week of May 2019|
|Result declaration||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Counselling commencement date||June 2019|
- Uttarakhand University will publish the application form for UKSEE in its website and the candidates are allowed to see the same and register themselves online.
- In case the applicants have selected different courses, they will have to provide separate forms for each course.
- The candidates are suggested to fill the form without any error or scope for rectification and upload the latest photograph online as specified by the authority on its website. Note that the applicants will not be given second chance to make changes in the form, hence it is advisable to mention the correct details and recheck the same before submitting the application online.
- Once the form is submitted online, the management will not deal with any requests pertaining to the modification in the examination centre and category and other information.
- Sending the hard copy of the application form to the university is not necessary, only the online submission is required.
The details of the application fee amount are mentioned below. The applicants are advised to go through the same and deposit the amount online through debit or credit card or net banking. No need to get scared about the insecurity of the transaction as its payment gateway is quite safe to use.
- The amount of application fee for the general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1500/- and for SC and ST applicants, the amount of fee will be Rs. 750/-.
- The candidates can make the payment of the fee amount through any online banking channels like net banking or credit card or debit card without thinking about the safety of the transaction.
- Note that the fee amount once submitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
The candidates will have to check the eligibility requirements of UKSEE MBA 2019 before applying for this test else they will have to face the surprises at the time of registration or at later stages. Let’s get familiar with the points that come under the eligibility criteria:
- The candidates who have done their graduation from some other state but carry the domicile of the state Uttarakhand are said to meet the eligibility criteria and can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have done their Bachelors’ programme from the state of Uttarakhand are also allowed to appear in UKSEE MBA exam.
- Those who are still waiting for the final year exam in graduation are also permitted to fill the application form and apply for this test.
- The applicants need to have the bachelor degree with the minimum duration of three years and the fields could be BSc or BCA with the subject of Mathematics in graduation as this is the mandatory requirement.
- The applicants need to have obtained at least 50% marks in graduation and this is the requirement for general category candidates. Those who are ST and ST will get 5% relaxation in it and thus they should have the score of 45% in graduation.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019
The pattern of UKSEE MBA 2019 is given below. Being the applicant of this test, all you need to do is to make a thorough study of the pattern and then go ahead to start your test preparations accordingly. You may also try solving the sample papers and the previous years’ exam papers if wish to get the clear picture.
- Questions’ Type: All the questions in the exam will be multiple choice or objective type where the candidates will have to choose one answer from the given options.
- Time Duration: The duration of time for this test will be 2 hours.
- Examination Mode: The authority conducts this test in offline mode that includes paper and pen to solve the questions.
- Subjects: As far as the subjects are concerned, they will not be the same for all courses and vary according to the type, of course, the candidates opt for.
- Medium: The exam paper will come in both the English and the Hindi language.
- Marking pattern: The candidates who give right answer of the questions will be awarded one mark. If the applicant is marking more than single answer for the given question, it will not be taken into account and the whole question will be considered wrong even if one answer is correct.
- Negative Marking: No need to get worried about the negative marking as it will not be there for this exam.
UKSEE MBA Syllabus 2019
The aspirants should get clarity on the syllabus part of the exam as it is quite necessary to know about the topics before starting the preparations. Let’s have a look:
- The syllabus of the exam depends upon the courses and it varies from one course to another.
- For Under Graduate courses, the level of exam will be 10+2 and for Post Graduate courses, the level of the test will be equal to the graduation or related field.
- The candidates need to make preparation for this test as per the given syllabus else they won’t be able to cover each and every topic minutely.
- Some main subjects that are included in the syllabus are biology, physics, mathematics, chemistry etc.
UKSEE MBA Preparation Tips 2019
- The applicants need to apprehend the pattern of UKSEE MBA exam and its syllabus.
- Making the proper planning and strategies in the direction of regular and adequate studies will surely be the best thing as far as the preparations are concerned.
- Develop the habit of writing notes whenever you feel difficulty in certain topics as this will help you to remember the tough part and also you may sort out the doubts in the later stages.
- The candidates should refer to the best study material in case of any query at any point of time and also the books of good authors. The sample papers of previous years should also be solved for better preparation.
- Take care of your health by doing yoga and exercise which will soothe your mind and relax your body.
The candidates can get their admit cards on the official website of UKSEE by simply visiting the portal and clicking on the link. The issuance of UKSEE admit card 2019 will be commenced from the 2nd week of May 2019.
The applicants need to carry the original and valid admit card and one identity proof document that could be anything right from the Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID and Passport on the day of the exam. Those who do not bring such documents will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
UKSEE Result 2019
The announcement of UKSEE MBA 2019 score card will be made online on the web portal of UKSEE and the applicants will have to login with their credentials that were given at the time of registration to see the result. The answer keys will also be published before the results. The candidates will be updated about the result declaration by the authority on various modes like online, local newspaper, advertisements etc.
The merit list of the selected candidates will be made according to their marks in this exam. Once the answer sheet is released, the management won’t review or scrutinize the same at any cost as there is no such clause.
The candidates will be able to get admission in UKSEE MBA on the grounds of their ranking and the preferred choices and this all will be done via counselling. The counselling process for UKSEE MBA will be conducted via the online medium in June 2019. There are various numbers of rounds in the counselling and the applicants will have to come with certain documents in both the original and photocopy form. This is because the verification of the documents will be done during the counselling.
First of all the candidates are supposed to make the payment of the counselling fee in order to get involved in the process of counselling. They also need to make the proper registration for the counselling online and also mention their choice of colleges and courses. The authority will provide the seats to the candidates on the basis of the availability and the choices.
After allotment of the seats to the applicants, they will have to get the allotment letter in the provisional form online and carry the same at the time of reporting in the given college.
Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
Question: Can I proceed for admission in B.Tech course (lateral entry) via UKSEE exam?
Answer: Yes, you can go ahead with the registration.
Question: What is the mode of filling the UKSEE MBA 2019 form?
Answer: The candidates will have to go to the website of UKSEE and fill the application form online. There is no scope of registration in offline mode.
Question: How much is the amount of application fee that will be fixed for UKSEE 2019 exam?
Answer: The candidates who are in general category will have to pay the amount of Rs 1500 and for ST and ST applicants, the fee will be Rs. 750.
Question: Is there any provision of depositing the application fee offline?
Answer: No, there is no such provision and all the candidates will necessarily have to submit the amount through online mode.
Question: Are the 12th class students who are still in the appearing year apply for this UKSEE exam?
Answer: Yes, the candidates who are still in class 12th can appear in this exam.
Question: I carry the certificate of domicile from the state Uttarakhand, however, I have completed my academics from Delhi. Am I permitted to appear for UKSEE MBA 2019?
Answer: Yes, you are free to appear in this exam.