UKSEE MBA 2019 Result will be released on the official website of Uttarakhand University in the 4th week of May 2019. The result will be available in the form of scorecard that will contain the marks for each section of paper asked in the MBA entrance exam of UKSEE. The aspiring candidates can download the result of UKSEE 2019 by logging into through entering the registration number and date of birth. On the same day of the result, the merit list for the selected candidates will be published and they will be called for counselling session. UKSEE stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam that is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The entrance exam is conducted once in every year on state-level basis for providing admission to various courses offered in the university. The selected candidates will have to be present at the time of counselling session and pay the counselling fee to participate. The allotment of the seat will be done on the basis of the merit list, cutoff, and choices made for the participating institutes. The article here deals with the information in relation to the UKSEE MBA 2019 Result.
Important Dates for UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The candidates are advised to check the tentative dates for getting the information about the UKSEE 2019 Result dates and for the exact date of the result they should keep an eye on the university website.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Result Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling date||June 2019|
Steps to Download UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The result for UKSEE MBA 2019 can be downloaded easily by following the steps given below:
- The candidates should visit first the official website of UKSEE and search the UKSEE result webpage.
- Then the candidates will have to search the course in which the result will be available.
- Enter the details like registration number and date of birth for getting access to the result.
- The candidates should check the details mentioned in the result are correct and there are no mistakes in the result.
- Then they should download the result and take the printout copy for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The details that are given below will be mentioned in the result of UKSEE MBA 2019 and if there are any mistakes in the result it should be verified with the concerned authorities of the university:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks obtained
- Total Marks of the question Paper
- Marks scored in the exam
- Rank of the candidate
- Percentage of the candidate
- Subject wise marks obtained
UKSEE MBA 2019 Merit List
The merit list for UKSEE MBA 2019 will be published on the same day of result and candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and cutoff. The merit list will be available in online mode and the candidates can search their name in the merit list on the official website. The merit list will consist of the name, overall rank, category rank, roll number. The shortlisted students will be called to participate in the counselling session.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Result: Tie Breaker
If two or more candidates have the same marks then it will be a tie so to have this tie problem solve the university comes up with the new plan that is given below:
- For tie breaker, the marks obtained in UKSEE MBA exam and number of incorrect answers will be taken into account. The candidates with highest marks and less number of incorrect answers will be given much importance.
- If two students have the same marks, then the candidate who is older in age will be given much preference.
- If the tie breaking of the same marks is not possible, then the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam will be given much preference.
This is all about the result of UKSEE 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below.