UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card- Uttarakhand Technical University is the leading authority that takes the responsibility of organizing UKSEE MBA exam 2019 for the aspirants who wish to nurture their career in management. The selected candidates will enjoy the opportunity of pursuing various MBA courses from Uttarakhand University and its affiliated colleges. The application form needs to be filled by the aspirants via online mode and the application fee should also be submitted online. Once the registration is done and the UKSEE 2019 application form will be submitted successfully, the university will issue the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card to the candidates in the first week of May 2019. The applicants can access the admit card from the official web portal of UKSEE which is uktech.ac.in. To download the admit card or hall ticket for UKSEE MBA exam 2019, the applicants will have to mention their registration number and date of birth. Once these details will be entered, the page will be displayed where the link for UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card will be given. Always remember to take out the hard copy of the admit card for further use. This is quite important document that has to be carried in the examination hall with one photo id proof. The applicants are suggested to retain the copies of the admit card for further process of admission. Once the exam will be held and the result will be out, the selected candidates need to appear for counseling round on the basis of the merit list.
This article carries the content related to the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card, complete process to download the same, important documents that the candidates need to carry in the examination hall, some instructions that rewritten on the admit card and other related information. Note this admit card is the identity of the applicant to appear in the exam as it also carries the signature and photograph of the candidates. Hence, the candidates should mandatorily bring this to the examination center.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card (Important Dates)
At the time of downloading the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card, the candidates need to make sure that they select the right programme of their choice and then enter the registration number. It is also suggested that the applicants should check the details in the admit card that include the test centre details, date of exam and timings of the exam. In case of any error in the information printed in the admit card, the applicants need not make any delay in connecting with the officials of UKSEE and getting it rectified. In order to stay away from the inconvenience at the last moment, the candidates need to be aware of the exam center location. The tentative schedule regarding UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card is given as under:
|UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card download date||First week of May 2019|
|UKSEE MBA exam 2019 date||Second week of May 2019|
How to Download UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who have applied successfully for UKSEE MBA exam 2019 need to go to the website of UKSEE where they can be able to do0ownload the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card. They are advised to keep some copies of the admit card or hall ticket with them for further use. The authority has set the mandate of bringing the admit card at the examination venue without which the invigilator will not allow the candidates to enter the hall and appear for the UKSEE MBA exam 2019. Let’s discourse about the step by step process to download the hall ticket for UKSEE MBA 2019:
- The first step is to go to the web portal of the university which is uktech.ac.in.
- At the login page, the candidates are supposed to mention their registration number and date of birth accurately.
- Once the details are entered, the applicants need to tap the button of submit and then click on the download.
- The candidates will then have to take the hard copies of the admit card and retain the same with them for future use.
- The test centers for UKSEE MBA 2019 exam will be Dehradun, Roorkee, and Haldwani.
Necessary Documents Pertaining to UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the below-given documents on the day of UKSEE MBA exam 2019. Those who will not carry these documents cannot give the exam as the entry will be restricted. Hence, before leaving for the examination, the candidates should check whether they have kept the documents with them or not. These necessary documents are as under:
- Admit card as issued by UKSEE.
- A valid photo Id Proof that needs to be original. The candidates can choose from any of these identity proofs – PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, and Voter ID.
Important Points Mentioned in UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The applicants will find the below-given instructions in the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card and the authority expects them to follow the same before entering the examination hall:
- The applicants need to make sure that the name on the admit card will be the same as mentioned in the photo identity card. If there is any discrepancy due to the name change or so, the candidates need to provide the related document as evidence.
- No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes of test commencement.
- All the candidates are advised to reach the test center venue 1 hour in advance of the reexamination commencement.
- The applicants are not permitted to leave the test center before the exam will get over as per the timings.
- The electronic items like cell phones, calculator, Pagers, Log table, Electronic watch, study material, Bluetooth Devices etc are not allowed in the exam hall.
- At the time of the verification of the documents by the authorities, the applicants are expected to provide full cooperation.
- They are supposed to go through the biometric verification and the procedure of thumb impression as per the instructions by the exam coordinator.
This is the complete guide for UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card. For any query, do not feel hesitated to contact us.