UGAT BBA 2019 – All India Management Association or AIMA is the regulating body that conducts UGAT BBA or Under Graduate Aptitude Test 2019. The level of this exam comes under the national category. This exam is held every year and offers various courses but here we will focus on the details of UGAT BBA 2019 exam. The scores of UGAT BBA will be considered by a wide range of institutions, colleges and universities of the country to give admissions.
This article is all about UGAT BBA 2019 details that contain application form procedure, registration process, dates of the events, the pattern of exam, syllabus, admit card, eligibility criteria, result declaration, counselling process etc. Note that the applicants should not ignore such information and take them lightly as the selection in UGAT will only be possible if the applicants are aware of every single detail.
The important and updated dates for the events related to UGAT BBA 2019 are mentioned below. All the aspirants who are striving to appear in this exam and crack the same with flying colors must go through the below table:
|A release of Application form||December 2018|
|Last date for application form submission||26th April 2019|
|Last Date for online form registration or offline purchase||24th April 2019|
|Last date for printed application form submission||26th April 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||4th May 2019|
|UGAT BBA Exam date||11th May 2019 (Tentative)|
|announcement of result||June 2019|
It is compulsory for the candidates to know the process of registration and how to fill the form of UGAT BBA 2019 exam completely. If the applicants fill any incorrect detail in the form then it won’t get rectified after submission. Hence, they should be cautious at the time of registration. Some important facts about the same are as under:
- The candidates can use both the online and the offline mode to get themselves registered for UGAT BBA 2019 exam.
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official website of AIMA and then click on the link for the application form to access the same online.
- For those who wish to fill the application form offline can visit the centers of AIMA and make the payment of Rs 650 to buy the form.
- The applicants have to upload their signatures and latest photograph online.
- Those who fill the offline application form and make payment via DD have to attach the mentioned documents with that and send the same to the address of AIMA in New Delhi.
The candidates should be aware of the fact that a single error or mistake while filling the application form will cost them a lot as their application may get cancelled. They won’t be given second chance to modify the details. Hence, mentioning the correct information initially and checking the same before submission is something the candidates should do.
Click Here for UGAT BBA 2019 Registration
- The amount of application fee for UGAT BBA 2019 is Rs. 650/-.
- The candidates need to submit the fee online through debit card or credit card or net banking. The payment gateway is highly secured.
- The candidates who opt for offline form submission can make the payment through DD which is supposed to be in favor All India Management Association and payable at Delhi.
The applicants are advised to know about the eligibility criteria of the exam before applying for UGAT exam. Those who do not pay heed to the eligibility requirement and straight away fill the form will have to face the consequences in the middle of the process. Hence, the candidates are recommended to first make sure that they are eligible for the exam or not. Let’s see the major points under eligibility criteria for UGAT BBA 2019:
- The candidates should carry the qualification of 10+2 or some other equivalent course from a reputed board.
- The candidates who are appearing for the exams of class 12th are also allowed to apply for UGAT BBA exam.
- As per the authority, this exam won’t have any bar on age and hence the candidates of all age groups can appear.
Coming to the examination pattern of UGAT BBA 2019, the applicants will have to be quite vigilant on the changing layouts of the exam and keep themselves updated with the latest pattern. The complete details of the exam pattern for UBAT are mentioned below:
Mode of Examination
This entrance exam will be held through both the online and offline mode. In online mode, the candidates will have to give a computer-based test which is also called CBT where the answers will be ticked online. In case of an offline exam, the applicants will be given paper and pen to solve the test and tick the given answer sheet which is also called PBT or paper-based test.
Type of Questions
The exam paper will consist of objective type or multiple choice questions. In this, the applicant will have to select one answer from the given options.
For every incorrect answer, the authority has implied the scheme of negative marking.
Total 2 hours will be given to the aspirants to finish the complete exam paper.
Get more clarity on UGAT exam pattern by going through the below-mentioned table:
|Section name||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|English Language||40||From 10:00 to 12:00 Hrs|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
- The applicants are suggested to start their preparations for the exam after knowing about the syllabus appropriately.
- The topics that are covered under the syllabus of UGAT BBA are General Knowledge, English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis and Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Tips to prepare for UGAT BBA 2019
Before discussing the tips to prepare for this exam, all the students should keep in mind that the selection is not the output of the single day effort. The candidates will have to strategize the studies and plan the things in a manner that it gets managed with ease. There are various significant points mentioned below that will explicitly guide you about the effective preparation of the exam.
- As managing the time with the help of making timetable is the best thing to crack any exam, the students need to develop a sense of sincerity and start following the timetable on regular basis.
- The applicants should collect all the required information about the syllabus and the pattern of the exam and then study.
- The candidates should solve the sample papers and last year papers of the exam for better understanding.
- The candidates should be aware of the current pattern of this exam as this will help them to prepare well.
- Taking the best care of your health with the help of yoga and exercise is also suggested to the candidates. This will calm your mind and body and boost you up for
All the applied aspirants can get the admit card online by simply clicking on the link that is present on the web portal of this exam. The admit card will be published by the authority on 4th May 2019.
The information like name of the applicant, application number, roll number, date of the exam, the timing of the exam, the location of test centre and much more will be there in the admit card. The candidates are permitted to access the admit card online by simply mentioning their registration number.
As far as the attachment of photographs is concerned, the candidates will have to paste two latest photographs on the space given in admit card. Always remember that the photograph that you put on the admit card need to be authorized by the Head of the institution or Gazetted Officer.
The result or scorecard for UGAT BBA exam will be released in June 2019. The candidates should provide their application number and roll number to see the scorecard on the website. The score of GAT will be considered for the admission of the candidates. The conducting authority will also send the hard copies of the result card to the registered address of the candidates via post.
The applicants are allowed to ask for duplicate result card. For this, they need to write the application and then submit the same to the exam centre along with the admit card.
UGAT BBA Counseling 2019
There will not be any provision of centralized counselling or admission in BBA course here. Once the result of the same will be announced, the procedure of admission will begin.
The applicants will have to take out the print of the scorecard and then submit the same to the participating institutions or colleges where the admission is preferred. There are so many colleges that are responsible for organizing their rounds of admissions on their own.
It is compulsory for all the selected candidates to bring the scorecard to the counselling place with all other necessary documents. The management will provide the seats to the candidates on the grounds of their score in the written test, availability and the type of category.