UGAT BBA 2019 Sample Papers – Candidates willing to pursue undergraduate management program must start preparing themselves from now onwards but for the proper preparation, candidates must start solving sample papers of the previous years’ as the sample papers for 2019 are not released yet. Therefore, candidates can solve questions from the previous years’ sample papers to fetch comprehensive info regarding the pattern of UGAT BBA 2019 test paper including time duration, question-type, marking scheme etc. Apart from this, candidates can easily get to know the level of difficulty of the exam, type of questions that might be asked in the year 2019. Hence, to have all the details about the benefits, exam pattern, syllabus, candidates must study the whole article meticulously. After all, most importantly, candidates will able to evaluate the portion which seems difficult for them. Thus, to practice thoroughly for the UGAT BBA 2019 exam, candidates must download the sample papers of the previous years’ from the links given below in the table.
Benefits of Solving UGAT BBA 2019 Sample Papers
There are numerous benefits of solving the sample papers for the candidates. Therefore, the candidates to know how solving the sample papers work for the betterment of the candidates for the main exam, go through the following info furnished in the bulleted form:
- Candidates after solving the sample papers of UGAT BBA can easily analyze their weakest area and can further fortify it by practicing more.
- Also, in the sample paper, the time duration is allotted, so the candidates can learn the time management skills
- Candidates will be able to know the pattern of the test paper including time duration number of questions asked etc. Apart from this, solving the sample papers also help the candidates to know the question-type, level of difficulty of the exam.
Download UGAT BBA 2019 Sample Papers
To solve the sample papers of UGAT BBA, candidates ought to download it from the link that is furnished below in the tabular form. Therefore, candidates must download the same and start solving it to know the weakness and to strengthen it for further usage:
|Sample Papers||Links to Download the Sample Papers|
|Sample Paper –I||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – II||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – III||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – IV||Click Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – UGAT BBA 2019 Sample Papers
By scrutinizing the exam pattern of UGAT BBA, candidates will be able to know the pattern of the UGAT BBA exam including the number of questions asked, time duration given to the candidates for solving the questions, mode, medium etc. Therefore, candidates must check the section of exam pattern which is given below in comprehensive form:
- Mode – The entrance test of UGAT BBA 2019 will be conducted in an online mode as well as offline mode.
- Medium – all the questions asked in the entrance test of UGAT BBA will be in the English Language
- Number of Questions – the total number of 130 questions will be asked in the entrance test of UGAT BBA.
- Time Duration – candidates will be given 2 hours or 120 minutes for the completion of UGAT BBA test paper in the year 2019.
|Sections||Number of Questions Asked|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
UGAT BBA 2019 Preparation Tips
Below mentioned is the preparation tips given for the candidates to follow in order to qualify the entrance test of UGAT BBA easily. Therefore, candidates are suggested to go through the tips and start following it on a regular basis:
- Strategize the study plan after scrutinizing the overall subjects and the topics covered under each section.
- Try to give more time on the toughest topic and then start practicing on a regular basis
- Solve previous years’ question as well as sample papers to get the idea about the pattern of the test paper including number of questions asked, difficulty level of the exam, marking scheme, time duration given etc.
- Take the help from the reference books of the best author which are easily available in the market.
- Also, candidates can take the help from their mentor or someone who had earlier qualified the entrance test of UGAT BBA
- When 3 months are left for the commencement of UGAT BBA 2019 exam, start taking an online mock test to boost up the speed for solving tough question in less time duration and also to improvise the accuracy.
- In the end, stay calm and confident for the exam.
UGAT BBA 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Candidates apart from the UGAT BBA 2019 exam pattern must also check out the syllabus as by scrutinizing this syllabus, candidates will have the idea about the sections and the topics covered under from which the questions will be asked in the UGAT BBA examination in the year 2019:
- English Language
For the section of English Language, candidates must read novels, English newspapers, magazines, journals etc. as the questions asked in this section aim at checking the writing skills, grammar, word power, English proficiency of the candidates:
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Fill in the Blanks
- Different Usage of the Same Words
- Sentence Completion
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual Usage
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign Language Words used in English
- Reasoning and Intelligence
This section comprises of the questions that check the problem-solving and decision-making ability of the candidates. Thus to obtain good marks in the section of reasoning and intelligence, candidates must check out and practice the questions from the topics covered under this section:
- Course of Action
- Pie Chart
- Coding & Decoding
- Column Graphs
- Numeric Grid
- Multi-dimensional Arrangements
- Graph Representing Area
- Blood Relations
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Family Tree
- Column Graphs
- Numerical and Data Analysis
The questions asked in this section tests the mathematical skills and the ability of the candidates to solve complex questions. Therefore, below-mentioned are the topics based on which the candidates can solve the questions:
- HCF & LCM
- Number System
- In-equation quadratic and Linear Equations
- Geometric Progression
- Geometry (Rectangles, lines, cube, cones, Triangles etc.)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership (accounts) etc.
- General Awareness
Candidates, for this section, must keep themselves familiar and aware of all the latest updates including the topics that are mentioned below. Therefore, candidates to know the detailed information about each topic covered under this section must start reading newspapers, magazines etc on a regular basis.
- Government and Politics
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Economy etc.
At last, candidates intended to qualify the exam under any circumstances must study the whole article as it will provide them the overall information about the UGAT BBA 2019 sample papers, benefits of solving the sample papers, syllabus, preparation tips etc. Moreover, to acquire more info, candidates must leave their queries in the section of comment which is cited below.