UGAT BBA 2019 Exam Centres – The exam centres for UGAT BBA 2019 will be set up by the examination conducting authority i.e. All India Management Association (AIMA) for the candidates to opt accordingly for appearing in the entrance test to seek admission in various participating institutes for programs like Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA etc. However, the candidates will be able to choose the exam centres while filling the UGAT BBA 2019 application form which will be released in the month of December 2018 tentatively. Moreover, it is not confirmed that the candidates will be allotted to the centres which they fill in the application form as the final decision is taken by AIMA. Also, candidates need to know that there are around 20-22 exam centres for offline mode examination whereas, for online mode examination, candidates will be allocated to the exam centre in Delhi/NCR. After all, the details of the exam centres will be mentioned on the exam card and lastly, candidates are recommended to read the article and carry all the important documents and follow all the instructions that are mentioned below.
UGAT BBA Exam Centres for Offline Mode
Candidates to appear for the UGAT BBA 2019 exam ought to check the exam centres first as per their convenience. However, the entrance test of UGAT BBA for the year 2019 will be conducted through both online as well as offline mode. Therefore, the online mode examination will be conducted only in Delhi/NCR and rest all exam centres will be allotted for the candidates willing to appear in the exam through offline mode. Hence, it is obligatory for the candidates to have an idea about the test centres before filling up the application form.
Procedure to Select UGAT BBA 2019 Exam Centres
Below mentioned is the procedure to be followed by the candidates to opt the exam centres while filling the application form. Thus, candidates should check out the process thoroughly and do as it says:
- Candidates can select their choice of exam centres while filling the application form.
- However, the examination conducting authority has the rights to allot, add or cancel the exam centres.
- Moreover, it is noteworthy for the candidates to select the exam centre properly as once it is allotted; it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The details of the exam centre will be mentioned on the UGAT BBA 2019 admit card.
- After all, candidates for the confirmation of the allotted exam centre and the roll number can consult the All India Management Association before the commencement of UGAT BBA 2019 exam.
- The UGAT BBA 2019 exam centre will be different for those preferring for offline test and online mode solely.
The important dates for UGAT BBA 2019 are not released yet officially. So, hereby we have furnished the tentative dates as per the previous year for the candidates to go for each event as their first concern. Moreover, try to fill out the application form soon after it released and select your choice of exam centre therein to appear for UGAT BBA 2019. Now, let’s have a glance at the important dates for UGAT BBA 2019 mentioned below:
|UGAT BBA 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of UGAT BBA 2019 Application Form||In the month of December 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||First week of May 2019|
|Last Date for Purchasing UGAT BBA 2019 Application Form||At the end of April 2019|
|Deadline for submitting an offline application form||First week of May 2019|
|UGAT BBA 2019 Exam||Second Week of May 2019|
|Declaration of UGAT BBA Result||In the month of June 2019|
Documents to be carried to UGAT BBA 2019 Exam Centres
Below-cited is the documents that should be carried by the candidates to the UGAT BBA 2019 Exam Centres to appear in the exam. Therefore, look at the following and keep all these things along with while going to the exam centre.
- Most importantly, candidates should hold or carry the UGAT BBA 2019 admit card to get permission for entering the examination hall.
- Apart from the admit card, any of the documents from driving license, passport, voter id, aadhar card, PAN card should be carried by the candidates as their identity proof.
- Carry ballpoint pen of either blue or black color.
Guidelines to be followed on the Exam Day of UGAT BBA 2019
The important instructions are provided herein for the candidates to avoid committing any mistake that can further create issues. So, to avoid such things, candidates need to scrutinize all the point and strictly follow everything below-cited:
- First of all, read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Secondly, carry the admit card along with any documents from voter id, passport, driving license, id card, PAN card, aadhar card etc. as the identity proof.
- Reach the exam centre before 45 minutes of the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator etc. Apart from this, copy, books etc. are not allowed to carry to the examination hall.
- Now, as per the instructions set up by the conducting body of UGAT BBA 2019, candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam centre before the allotted time. Therefore, if any candidate completes his/her test paper prior the allotted time must check all the answers twice and correct the answer if it seems wrong.
- After all, use either blue or black ballpoint pen and further if any candidates start writing with the blue color pen then do not use a black pen anymore.