UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff – The minimum qualifying marks a candidate needs to obtain in order to get admission to BBA programs in five participating institutes opted while filling the application form. The cutoff will be released after the announcement of the UGAT BBA result and then the selection procedure will begin. The participating institutes based on its cutoff will announce the list of the shortlisted candidates and then the candidates will be called for the selection round. The cutoff that will be released varies institute per institute and also category wise whereas the cutoff depends on various factors such as the difficulty level of the examination, number of candidates appearing for the exam, and availability of the seat. UGAT also known as Under Graduate Aptitude Test is administered by AIMA (All India Management Association) is a national level entrance exam conducted every year to offer admission to the deserving candidates. To get more information on UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff along with the factor determining the cutoff, and selection procedure must read the article below.
Important Dates for UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff
The candidates appearing for UGAT BBA 2019 exam must know all the important dates related to the exam and the dates are released by the exam conducting body. The table given below will reveal about the important dates:
|UGAT BBA 2019 Exam||May 2019|
|Announcement of the result||May 2019|
|Release of cutoff||June 2019|
Factors Determining UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff
There are various factors that determine the cutoff of UGAT BBA 2019 cutoff and the candidates appearing for the upcoming session must know about the factors that govern the cutoff which is enlisted below:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Number of seats available
- Number candidates qualified in the exam
- Reservation criteria
How UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff is Calculated?
The procedure to calculate the cutoff is given below
- The scores will be calculated by the formula – (Marks scored by the candidate / Marks of the highest score) * (Maximum Marks).
- The percentile is calculated using the formula – (Maximum rank – rank of the candidate) * 100 / Maximum Rank.
- Therefore, the compound score will be overall normalized score based on the first four sections.
UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff – Selection Process
The UGAT BBA 2019 Selection procedure will begin after the announcement of the result. The participating institutes will announce their cutoff and list the of the candidates who will be called for the selection round.
Also, each participating institutes have different selection process where the candidates will have to go accordingly. Each participating institutes or universities can set which type of selection procedure they want to follow. The institutes can either take only group discussion or group discussion along with a personal interview.
Highlights of the UGAT BBA Selection Procedure
- Once the entrance exam of UGAT BBA 2019 will be held then the cutoff for 2019 will be decided. After the cutoff is decided the merit list of the merit list is UGAT BBA 2019 will be prepared.
- The candidates who qualify the cutoff criterion will get shortlisted. The shortlisted candidate will be then called next round if conducted or else they will directly be called for counselling where they have the do choice filling of course and college.
- Once all the procedure is completed the candidates will be called for document verification.
- After the counselling is completed successfully the seat will be allotted in various colleges across India.
- Call letter will be issued to the candidates and they have to report to the allotted college on time.
UGAT BBA 2019 Cutoff – Participating Institutes
The list of the participating institutes which is of the previous year that is 2018 is given below for the candidates’ references.
|Alliance School Alliance University, Alliance University||Karnataka|
|COER School of Management||Uttarakhand|
|C.B.S Group of Institutions||Haryana|
|BK Majumdar Institute of Business Administration||Gujarat|
|Birla Global Institute||Odisha|
|Asian School of Business Management (ASBM)||Odisha|
|Asian Business School (ABS)||Uttar Pradesh|
|Acharya Bangalore B School||Karnataka|
|Academy of Technology & Management-Global Business School||Delhi|
Solve your queries related to HP CET MBA 2019 result by leaving your comment in the below-given comment box.