UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card – The admit card for UGAT BBA 2019 will be made available from 4th May 2019 in online mode merely. Candidates who will successfully submit the application form before the deadline i.e. until 26th April 2019 will be able to generate the admit card for appearing in the entrance test of UGAT BBA 2019. To download the admit card for UGAT BBA 2019, candidates have to enter their registration number. Furthermore, when the admit card will appear on the screen, take the hard copy of it and keep it secure until the admission process. However, it is noteworthy for all the candidates to check the details mentioned on the admit card post downloading and in case, any discrepancy seems on it, do get rectified by consulting the concerned authority before the commencement of the exam. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one of the documents from PAN Card, Voter Id, Passport, driving license etc. to get allowance for entering the examination hall. This article is about the UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card. All the candidates must read this article till the end to know all the details about the admit card of the UGAT 2019 such as the procedure for downloading the admit card etc.
UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card: Important Dates to Remember
UGA BBA 2019 Admit Card can be issued from 4th of May 2019. The candidates will be able to download their admit card online by visiting the official webpage of the conducting body of the UGATB BBA 2019. The UGAT BBA 2019 Admit card will be issued to only those candidates who will properly submit their application form and pay the application fee of Rs. 650/- before the last date of the submission of the application form i.e. 26th April 2019. The admit card is a medium for authenticating the person who will be giving the entrance exam. Therefore, the candidates will require taking the printout of the UGA BBA 2019 Admit Card online and carrying the admit card to the examination hall for being allowed to give the entrance exam of the UGAT 2019.
Downloading the UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the candidates will be made available online when it would be released. The candidates will only be able to download the admit card through online mode by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the AIMA, using a compatible and updated browser such as- Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Go to the ‘Education Services’ section in the home page
- In the Education Services section, find and click on the “Examination” link.
- Once the candidates will click on the “Examination” link, a new webpage will open up, that will contain all the Notifications. From the list of notifications, the candidates will require to find and click on the “UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card”.
- When the candidate will click on the “UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card” link, a login webpage will open up. In the login page, the candidates will require to enter their “UGAT Registration Form Number” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- When the candidates will successfully log in, they will be shown their UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card.
- All the candidates are requested to download the admit card by clicking on the download button. Once the admit card will get downloaded the candidates will require to check all the details that will be printed upon the UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card and then take the printout of the Admit card.
UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card Details
The following details will be printed upon the admit card of the UGAT 2019 for the course of BBA:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Birth Date of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- UGAT BBA 2019 Entrance Exam Date and Time
- UGAT BBA 2019 Exam Centre
- UGAT BBA 2019 City
- Signature of Candidate
- Instructions Regarding the UGAT BBA 2019 Entrance exam
Important Instructions regarding the UGAT BBA 2019
- The candidates must start planning and preparing the UGAT BBA 23019 Entrance Exam according the UGAT BBA 2019 syllabus.
- Don’t take the stress and get sound sleep before the exam date.
- Don’t forget to carry all the important documents such as the identity card and the UGAT BBA 2019 Admit Card, along with all the materials that would be required to give the UGAT BBA 2019 entrance exam, such as- Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Calculator, Sharpener, etc.
- The candidates must reach the Examination hall, at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the UGAT BBA 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Do not panic and take stress after viewing the question paper because it will only hamper the performance of the candidates and affect their answering capability.
- The candidates must be the first answer easy questions and then attempt to answer the hard questions
- The candidates are advised to allocate an equal amount of time to each question.
- The candidates must answer the question paper of the entrance exam with confidence, in order to improve their performance in the entrance exam.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the information of admit card.