TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers– The candidates willing to appear in TS ICET exam must solve previous year question in order to qualify the exam as well as the key source to enhance the level of preparation and it is the gateway to success in the exam. TS ICET previous year question paper is the complete compilation of the exam pattern, distribution of question, marking scheme as well as time duration whereas solving the previous year question paper will help in enhancing the questing solving skill, time management skill as well as increases speed and accuracy. Moreover, it helps in analyzing which topic and subject to focus more. Hence, the candidates must start solving the TS ICET previous year question paper once the completion of the syllabus. Regular solving the previous year question paper will boost your confidence level. The candidates can download the previous year question paper from the link given below in this article. To get more information on TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers and benefits of it candidates must read this article.
TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers – Highlights of exam pattern
The candidates must know the test pattern and marking scheme before they start preparing for the test. To make it more clear a table below is given with the details about the exam pattern.
- Mode of exam: TS ICET 2019 is a computer based online test.
- Time duration: The time allotted to complete the exam is 21/2 hours i.e.150 minutes. Therefore, the candidates must start practicing from now onwards to learn time management.
- Types of question: The test paper comprises of objective type of question.
- Total number of questions: Total of 200 questions is asked.
- Number of sections: The test paper is divided into three sections refer to the table given below.
- Marking scheme – One mark is allotted to each correct question and no negative marking for wrong or unattempted questions.
Refer the table given below to get a clear picture.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
2. Problem Solving
|Section B – Mathematical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
3. Statistical Ability
|Section C – Communication Ability
2. Business and Computer Terminology
3. Functional Grammar
4. Reading Comprehension
Benefits of solving the TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers
The candidates willing to appear for TS ICET exam must solve previous year question paper as there are ample of benefits in solving it; few benefits are mentioned below and the must follow it in order to qualify the exam.
- The candidates will come to know their level of preparation and which topics are left unprepared.
- Solving the previous year question paper will make the exam syllabus clear as well as the difficulty level of the exam.
- The candidates will be familiar with the topics included, distribution of question and marking scheme.
- It will help you to identify the weak areas so that you can put an effort to improve it as well as strategize will level of preparation.
- Hence, it boosts your confidence level, enhances your speed and accuracy as well as improves you question solving ability even helps you in managing the time.
- Another benefit is the questions of the previous year may repeat in the current year.
Download the TSICET Previous Year Question Paper
|Previous year Question Paper||Download Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper -2014||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper- 2015||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – 2016||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – 2017||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – Final answer key 2017||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – Final answer key 2016||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – Final answer key 2015||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous year Question Paper – Final answer key 2014||Click Here|
TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers – Preparation Tips
To score good marks and qualify the exam the candidates must follow the preparation tips given below:
- Go thoroughly the syllabus, first.
- Make a proper study plan i.e. timetable according to the syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
- Go through the important topics which are having more weightage.
- Candidates must learn tricks to solve the twisted question in order to solve the difficult question in less time.
- Try to solve as many as mock tests to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Practices shortcuts and learn formulas as it will help in solving the questions in no time.
- Do revision regularly and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Develop strong and basic fundamental concepts as most of the questions are based on it.
- Read the newspaper and be updated with what is happening around the world as well as brush up your English Language Skills.
- Hence, the candidates are advised to stay calm and focused during the examination.
Hope the information about TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers provided above will be helpful to score good marks. Hence, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box, our experts will solve all your queries.