TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is a state level entrance test that is conducted on a rotational basis by its conducting body i.e. Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of TSCHE i.e. Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. On cracking the entrance test of TS ICET, the candidate get the key to do postgraduate programs like MBA and MCA. The candidate by reading this article will get the overall information of TS ICET 2019 Syllabus to score good marks in the exam easily.
The candidates must follow the syllabus and prepare study strategy on the monthly, weekly or daily basis as per their choice. The entrance test of TS ICET 2019 will be conducted through online mode and the expected date is form the 3rd week of May 2019. The syllabus of TS ICET covers the topics that aimed at checking Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability of the aspirants.
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus Important Topics
The candidates willing to appear for TS ICET in 2019 must check and follow the syllabus that is mentioned below. Therefore, let’s have a look at the TS ICET 2019 Syllabus:
- Analytical Ability– Under this, the questions are based on reasoning and problem solving that aim at checking the mental ability of the candidates
- Data Sufficiency– Number of questions (75)
- Problem Solving– 75
- Sequence and Series
- Date, Time, and Arrangement Problem
- Data Analysis
- Mathematical Ability– The questions aimed at checking the mathematical skills of the candidates. So, let’s see the topics under this section and number of questions asked from each topic:
- Arithmetical Ability- 75
- Law of Indices
- Numbers and divisibility
- Rational Numbers
- Ratio and Proportions
- C.M and G.C.D
- Surds etc.
- Algebraic and Geometrical Ability- 75
- Relations and Functions
- Implication Converse and Inverse
- Tautologies Sets
- Linear Equation and Expressions
- Truth Tables
- Statistical Ability- 75
- Simple problem on Probability
- Frequency Distributions
- Communication Ability– The topic under this section aims at checking the proficiency of candidates in English and their communication skills too. Let’s have a look at it:
- Vocabulary- 50
- Reading Comprehension- 50
- Business and Computer Terminology- 50
- Functional Grammar- 50
Highlights of TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Here, the exam pattern of TS ICET 2019 is given below that will help the aspirants to prepare accordingly. The question paper of TS ICET will be made as according to TS ICET 2019 exam pattern. Therefore, thoroughly check each point and follow this to crack the exam.
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of TS ICET 2019 will be conducted through online mode.
- Time Duration- The candidates will be given 2 and a half hour to complete the whole paper.
- Medium of Exam-section A and B will be optional i.e. the candidates can write in either English or Telugu and for section C, English is compulsory.
- Number of Question- The total number of questions to be asked in the exam is 200
- Question Type- The Questions asked are Objective-type questions
- Marking Scheme- The candidates acquire 1 mark for each correct answer and that for wrong answer, there is no negative marking.
Tips for the Preparation of TS ICET 2019
- On reading this article, the candidates must start their preparation for the exam, based on TS ICET 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- The candidates must solve the previous year question to get the idea for the exam and also go for online classes or mock tests.
- On facing the problem, they must ask for help from their mentor in order to rectify their mistakes.
- The candidates should learn the tips and tricks that will help them in managing the time during the exam.
- The candidates should learn more than one method for the single question or numerical.
- Above all, the very first thing that the candidates should do is to make the study plan to prepare accordingly.
The candidates who have completed their bachelors and willing to pursue MBA or MCA from the top college in the state of Telangana must apply for TS ICET 2019. The exam is conducted through online mode and the expected date for the entrance test of TS ICET is from 3rd week of May 2019. The article provides the reliable information regarding the TS ICET syllabus. Read it thoroughly and post the query in the comment section to gain more information related to it.