TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips – TS ICET stands for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test conducted every year for the candidates longing to seek admission in any of the institutes that accept the score of TS ICET 2019 for postgraduate programs such as MBA and MCA. However, if the candidate is really dedicated to qualify for the TS ICET 2019 ought to begin their preparation from now onwards. Therefore, in this article, we have provided the preparation tips for each subject solely. Further, it is recommended to the candidates to follow the tips in order to prepare in a well manner and to obtain marks that should fulfill the requirement or say minimum cutoff percentile of the top participating institutes in the state of Telangana. Hence, go through the article meticulously as it contains the comprehensive info about the TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips.
TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips for Analytical Ability
This section mainly comprises of questions that aim at checking the problem-solving ability of the candidates i.e. to solve complex or twisted kind of questions. Therefore, let’s go through the preparation tips that are below-mentioned for the aspiring candidates:
- Solve questions that are mainly based on tables, graphs etc. Therefore, Let’s go through the following topics:
- Sequence and Series
- Data Analysis
- Data, Time and Arrangement Problem
- Practice those topics first in which the candidate is weak or usually face problem.
- Solve the question and sample papers of the previous years that will help them to be familiar with the pattern of the test paper, type of questions that might be asked in the entrance test of TS ICET for the year 2019.
- Buy the reference books containing questions based on logical reasoning, data sufficiency etc. We, hereby have provided the names of books of best authors:
TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips for Mathematical Ability
This section consists of those topics that aim at testing the arithmetical, algebraical, and statistical ability of the candidates. Therefore, candidates must focus on solving the questions from the topics that are below cited:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Relation & Function
- Tautologies sets
- Law of Indices
- Linear Equations and Expressions
- Truth Tables
- Implication Inverse and Converse
- Candidates after going through these topics must start practicing. But the candidates must pick the easier topic first and then proceed for the toughest one.
- Buy the reference books of quantitative aptitude containing the topics that are mentioned above.
- Solve previous years’ question papers and the sample papers too to fetch information about the level of difficulty or type of questions asked therein.
- Lastly, stay healthy and cool during the exam and avoid being panic.
TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips for Communication Ability
The questions that are asked in the section of communication ability mainly measure the English Proficiency, writing skills, communication skills etc. of the candidates. Therefore, candidates, in order to acquire good marks, in this section must practice the following topic first:
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional Grammar
- Business and Computer Terminology
- Candidates to acquire good marks in the section of communication ability must start reading English novels, newspapers etc. to improve the word power that will be helpful for the vocabulary portion.
- Moreover, candidates must practice at least 3-4 passages a day in order to improve their way of answering as the author’s perception is checking in the reading comprehension part.
- Candidates must also start learning acronyms and abbreviation used in computer terminology and business.
- Above all, solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers and also stay confident for the exam.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates for the proper preparation must remain familiar with the exam pattern as well to have comprehensive information about the overall pattern of the test paper including mode, number of questions, time duration allotted, and most important the marking scheme.
- Mode – The entrance test of TS ICET 2019 will be conducted through online mode.
- Question-type – Only multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions – The total number of 200 questions will be asked in the entrance test of IS ICET 2019.
- Sections – the questions will be asked from 3 different sections that are analytical ability, communication ability, and mathematical ability.
- Time Duration – Candidates for the completion of their test paper will be allotted 2 hours and 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes.
- Marking Scheme – For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark whereas, for the wrong answer, there will be no mark deduction.
No. of Question
General TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips
- First of all, undergo all the topics covered in each section of the TS ICET 2019 syllabus.
- Secondly, finish the portion which seems easier for you and then go for the toughest one and allot more time for the toughest topics.
- Solve previous year’s question as well as sample papers that will help the candidates to know the difficulty level of the exam and to boost up the confidence level of them.
- Purchase the reference books of best author in order to learn different tricks and methods for solving complex and tricky questions easily.
- Take an online mock test to learn the time-management skills and improvise the accuracy that will be beneficial for the candidates during the exam time.
- Above all, make the proper study chart as per your convenience and follow it accordingly.
- At last, stay calm and confident for the exam.