TS ICET 2019 Counselling – TS ICET 2019 or Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is the state level exam which is organized by Kakatiya University, Warangal. The candidates who will qualify this exam will get the admission in various PG management courses from the colleges or institutes in the state of Telangana. Those who are aspiring to pursue MBA programmes can apply for this common entrance test. The application form filling will begin from the first week of March 2019. All the interested applicants need to apply online after the registration process. The exam TS ICET 2019 will be held in the third week of May 2019. Once the result for this exam will be announced, the selected candidates will have to appear in the process of TS ICET 2019 counselling. In this round, the seat will be allotted to the applicants in the colleges and universities affiliated by Telangana. The candidates who will be selected in this exam will have to be present on the date of counselling as specified by the authority. There are some important documents that they need to bring during the process of TS ICET 2019 counselling. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is basically aimed at providing the admissions to various the MBA and MCA courses. The candidates will get the chance to undergo the management courses from state colleges or universities through TS ICET exam.
The counselling process will begin after the release of result and merit list. This article is about the TS ICET 2019 counselling, a schedule for the same, the procedure of counselling and admission, some important documents that the applicants need to bring on the day of counselling.
About TS ICET 2019 Counselling
Once the exam of TS ICET 2019 will be over, the result will be declared by the authority. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of their score in the entrance exam. Thereafter the procedure of counselling will be held. The candidates who will qualify this test as per the cut off list specified by the authority will have to be present for the counselling and admission process. Note that the candidates who will appear in the TS ICET 2019 counselling need not participate in the admission process as there is certain criteria on the basis of which they will be eligible for the admission procedure. The applicants will be divided on the grounds of their performance in the common entrance test. After the process of TS ICET 2019 counselling, the candidates will get any of the colleges in the state of Telangana.
Schedule for TS ICET 2019 Counselling
The below given table will clarify you about the TS ICET 2019 counselling schedule:
|Registration for TS ICET 2019 counselling and payment of fee||First week of July 2019|
|Verification of document||First week of July 2019|
|Entry of the option||First week of July 2019|
|Option freezing||First week of July 2019|
|Release of the seat allotment||Second week of July 2019|
|Online payment of the fee and reporting by the applicants||Second week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the given college||Second week of July 2019|
|Beginning of classes||Third week of July 2019|
TS ICET entrance test will be held in the third week of May 2019. Once the entrance test will be completed, the authority will announce the result in the first week of June 2019. The schedule for online registration for counselling will fall in the last week of June 2019. The applicants need to appear in the web counselling for this entrance test on the given date and time. The authority will update the selected candidates with the further details of TS ICET 2019 counselling on their registered email id and contact number. The complete schedule for this counselling process will be made available by the authority on its official web portal. The candidates will have to make sure that they possess the necessary documents required in the process of counselling.
Procedure for TS ICET 2019 Counselling
- The applicants will have to first register themselves for the process of web counselling by visiting the web portal of the authority.
- The applicants need to see the date and time of the counselling as per their ranking in merit list.
- The counselling date will be made available on the web portal as per the ranking.
- There will be three counselling rounds organized by the authority. Those who will be given the seats at the time of first counselling round have the choice to change the course and college that have selected in the second round and third round.
- The candidates need to verify the documents in original at the designated centres.
- The counselling fee amount of Rs. 600/- will have to be paid by the candidates who are in general category. For SC and ST applicants, the fee amount will be Rs. 300/-.
- Once the candidates will pay the amount of counselling fee, they will be given the receipt of the fee payment.
- The applicants are supposed to get their letter of allotment from the web portal of the authority.
- Note that this letter is a mandatory document to present at the time of reporting the given college.
Necessary Documents for TS ICET 2019 Counselling
- TS ICET 2019 Admit Card
- HSC and SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC and SSC certificate.
- TS ICET 2019 Rank Card
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Degree.
- Residence Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Category Certificate
TS ICET 2019 Admission
After the issuance of the offer letter, the applicants will have to report to the given college. During the process of TS ICET 2019 admission, the applicants need to provide their documents in original and also deposit the fee for admission. In case, any of the applicants will not be able to provide the certificates in original, the authority has the right to cancel the candidature at any stage of the admission process.