TS ICET 2019 APPLICATION FORM–TS ICET, an elision for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test that is conducted every year for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate programs like MBA and MCA. Moreover, Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the entrance test of TS ICET on the behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Therefore, the candidates to appear in the entrance test of TS ICET 2019 must fill the application form that will be released in the 1st week of March 2019 in online mode. But before filling up the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to scrutinize either they fulfill all the requirements set up by the authority or not. Further, if any candidate without filling the requirements fills the application form, his/her form will get rejected. Therefore, candidates are suggested to check the important dates as soon as it releases and fill the form on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush and to have comprehensive information about the same, read the article thoroughly.
TS ICET 2019 APPLICATION FORM Dates
|S.No.||Events||Dates for 2019 (Tentative)|
|1||Application Form release date||1st week of March|
|2||Last date to register||1st week of April|
|3||The Issue of Admit Card||Last week of April|
|4||Examination Date||3rd week of May|
|5||Answer Key||3rd week of May|
|6||Result and Rank||Last week of May|
|7||Counseling Date||July 2019|
The dates given above are tentative. You have to keep checking the official site of the University for the Latest Updates. Please follow the dates carefully so that you don’t miss any important event. If you miss the last date for submission, you will have to pay the extra fee for the application form. Fill all the details carefully because no alteration is possible once you submit the form.
How to fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form?
To register yourself for the exam, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the exam conducting body. If you are eligible for TS ICET 2019, you have to follow the process of filling the TS ICET 2019 APPLICATION FORMgiven below. Remember all this has to be done online. You cannot fill the form through the offline mode.
- Pay the fee for the application form online.
- Check your payment status online.
- Fill all your personal and qualification details carefully (Once submitted, no changes can be made).
- Upload scanned photographs of your colored passport size image and signature. The images have to be in jpeg/jpg format. Submit the form.
- Take a print out and keep it carefully. The copy of the form will be required for reference throughout till the admission process is completed.
- The application fee for students from the General category is Rs. 650.
- The application fee for students from SC/ST category is Rs. 450.
TSCHE has late application process due to which the fee will keep on increasing if you miss the last date for submission of the application form.
The application fee has to be submitted through online mode along with the application form. You can submit your fee through credit/ debit card, Citizen Service Centers, etc. Submission of fee offline will not be accepted.
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
If you fulfill the necessities mentioned below then you are eligible to fill TS ICET Application Form 2019.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must fulfill the local/non- local status requirement of Telangana State.
- The student must have a bachelor degree. Students who are in the final year of bachelors can also apply for this examination
- The student must score minimum 25% in the TS ICET 2019 exam.
It is requested to all the students not to send hard copies of the application form to the universities. You must fill TS ICET 2019 APPLICATION FORM online. Go through all the details and keep checking the official website for the latest updates. Please fill the application form carefully so that you don’t make any errors. Submit the application form on time to avoid the charges of a late fee.