TS ICET 2019 Answer Key – TS ICET Answer key will be released soon after the TS ICET 2019 exam is held and is the good news for those candidates who will appear for the exam. As the candidates can evaluate their marks by matching the answers provided in the answer key. Candidates can get a rough idea of their result. The TS ICET 2019 Answer Key consist of correct answers to the questions asked in the exam also the candidates can analyze their performance in the exam as compared to other candidates. The answer key is released by the exam conducting body Kakatiya University, Warangal. First, the preliminary answer key will be released by the examination authority and after examining the challenges submitted by the candidates the final answer key will be released. Candidates can download the TS ICET Answer Key from the official website which is available in PDF format for all sets of sets of test booklets – A, B, C, D. However, the candidates who are not satisfied with the answers in TS ICET answer key have the option to raise the objection within the specified time period and the objection must be sent either through email or by post. Based on the objection the authorities will revise it and will release the final TS ICET Answer Key. To get information on TS ICET 2019 Answer Key the candidates must read this article.
Important dates related to TS ICET 2019 Answer Key
The candidates will have to wait for the exact date to be released however the tentative date pertaining to important dates related to TS ICET 2109 Answer key is mentioned in the table given below. Refer the table given below:
TS ICET Answer Key Dates
|TS ICET 2019 exam date||May, 2019|
|Release of preliminary answer key||May, 2019|
|Last date to submit the objections||June, 2019|
|Issue of final answer key||June, 2019|
|Announcement of TS ICET 2019||June, 2019|
Steps to download the TS ICET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates have the option to download TS ICET 2019 Answer Key either through the official website or through the link provided below in this article.
- First, visit the official website of TS ICET and click on the link – www. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Login through the registration number and hall ticket number.
- A new screen will appear with TS ICET preliminary key.
- Now select your question paper set number i.e. A, B, C, D.
- Then, download the TS ICET 2019 Answer key and match your answers.
How to challenge TS ICET Answer 2019 Key
After the release of the TS ICET Answer Key, if a candidate finds any discrepancy in the released of the answer key. The candidates have the option to raise the objection in the scheduled time period. Candidates can fill and submit the objection to the office of the Convener, TS ICET through email, speed or registered post whereas the last date for submission of objection is 1st June 2018. No objection will be accepted after the due date. After receiving the objection the authority will again check and then release the final answer key.
Re-evaluation of TS ICET Answer Key
The re-evaluation procedure will be done for the applicants once they apply for it through which the candidates can calculate their marks. To get re-evaluation done the candidates must pay the fee of Rs 1000/- which can be paid through DD in the name of Convener TS ICET 2018, payable at Warangal. Hence, the candidates must apply for re-evaluation within 15 days after the publication of the TS ICET answer key.
TS ICET 2019 Answer key about the result
TS ICET 2019 result has been declared on June 13, 2018, which is available online and can be downloaded from the official website by using hall ticket number as login ID to check the result. The result is in a form of scorecard carrying sectional as well as an overall percentile. Also, rank and overall percentile are mentioned in the result. No hard copy will be sent to the candidate through the post. With the release of the result, the university will release its cutoff and the list of the shortlisted candidates for admission.
TS ICET 2019 Answer Key about Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks a candidate requires to score in order to be eligible for admission process and is released by the participating institutes of Telangana offering two year MBA programmes.
- TS ICET cutoff for general and OBC category, the candidates must secure at least 25 % of total marks i.e. 50 to qualify the exam.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for ST and SC category.
- Based on the cutoff the candidates the list of the shortlisted candidates are released.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the GD and PI round. Once this round is over the merit list is released. Hence, the candidates who are selected will be called for counseling to provide final admission.
- The counselling will commence from the month of June 2018 and on the performance based on the TS ICET 2018 examination the candidates will be categorized.
TS ICET 2019 Answer Key about Exam Pattern
A quick overview of on the TS ICET 2019 exam pattern which is given below:
- Mode of exam: It is a computer based online test
- Duration of exam: Time allotted to complete the exam is two and half hours which is conducted in three slots in each day.
- Total number of questions: The total questions asked in the exam are 200.
- Type of questions: The test paper consist of Multiple Choice Question
- Exam sections: The test paper consists of three sections such as Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- Marking scheme: One mark is given to correct answer and no negative marking is given to wrong answers
TS ICET Exam Pattern – Section wise Questions
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section A: Analytical Ability
· Data Sufficiency
|Section B: Mathematical Ability
· Arithmetical Ability
· Algebraically Ability and Geometrical Ability
· Statistical Ability
· Business and Computer Terminology
· Functional Grammar
· Reading Comprehension
To solve your queries related to TS ICET 2019 Answer Key, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.