TS ICET 2018 Cutoff– The cutoffs refer to the minimum marks that the candidates or applicants require for qualifying through the admission process in the MBA schools and institutions of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. The results for the TS ICET 2018 have already been announced and published in the first week of June 2018 along with the answer key as well. The TS ICET exams for the year 2018 were held in the May month of the same year. The candidates await the cutoffs as soon as they get aware of their results after the examinations get adjourned. The candidates are expected to bid off the cutoff scores and the ones who do the same are the ones who successively qualify through the results with the scores or ranks more than the cutoff. All the applicants who appear in the examination can access the results on the official website by entering all the login details necessary. The TS ICET 2018 Cutoff is expected to be released by all the government and non-government colleges at the state level. The candidates while appearing on the day of the examination will have to get it clear in their heads that they will have to score more than the cutoff marks actually expect. The cutoff acts more like a deadline and the applicants have to come over it so as to accomplish their goals regarding the TS ICET.
TS ICET 2018 Cutoff: Important Dates that Matter
Before all the relevant information forwarded to the applicants of a particular examination, the applicants ought to garner knowledge of the essential events and the dates of the same. The most important dates and events are displayed below.
|TS ICET 2018 Events||TS ICET 2018 Dates|
|TS ICET 2018 Notification Issue||February 22, 2018|
|TS ICET 2018 application begins||March 6, 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit application form without late fee||April 30, 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit application form with late fee of 500 Rs.||May 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit application form with late fee of 2000 Rs.||May 10, 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit application form with late fee of 5000 Rs.||May 14, 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit application form with late fee of 10000 Rs.||May 19, 2018|
|Hall Ticket of TS ICET 2018 (released)||May 7, 2018|
|TS ICET 2018 exam (conducted)||May 23 and 24 2018 (in 2 slots)|
|Release of preliminary answer key||May 28, 2018|
|Last date to submit objections on preliminary key||June 1, 2018|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||June 13, 2018|
|Rank card release on||June 13, 2018|
|OMR answer sheet release||First week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||June 30 to July 2, 2018|
|Document verification||July 2 to 4, 2018|
|Change of option||July 5, 2018|
|TSICET 2018 Allotment Result||July 7, 2018|
|Payment of tuition fee and candidate self-reporting through website||July 7 – 12, 2018|
|Reporting at the allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|Commencement of classes||July 16, 2018|
TS ICET 2018 Cutoff: Category Wise Marks for Qualifying
The category-wise qualifying the TS ICET 2018 cutoff has been estimated from the last year records and analysis. The cutoff for the TS ICET 2018 will be most expectedly after the results of the same get declared. Along with everything else, the cutoff marks and ranks of the candidates of the participating institutes.
|General & Other Non-Reserved Candidates||25 percent|
|SC/ST & Reserved Candidates||No minimum qualifying marks|
TS ICET 2018 Cutoff: Essential Points to be Considered
A large number of factors determine the way the cutoff will be appearing in the online official website for all the candidates appearing in the TS ICET 2018.
- There is no such significant cutoff that is issued for all. Though the specific institutes publish their own cutoff schemes on the basis of their own decided admission policies and terms.
- The previous year’s cutoff is very significant for the current as well. The cutoffs never are static but dynamic and alter every year beyond what was supposed to be in the last year.
- The cutoff also depends upon how the current exam is going to be conducted and regulated. Whether it will be easy/moderate/ or difficult.
- The marking schemes that the examination will be subjected to emphasis and concern for the examination going to be conducted.
- The performance level of the applicants or the results that will be exposed after the demise of the examination will contribute to the determining of the cutoff of the specific year, respectively.
- The seats reserved for all the categories like the ST/SC or the general categories ought to be serving as a contributor in deciding the cutoff pace.
- The cutoff of the current year will never exceed or go below the last year’s cutoff flashed. But the candidates will need to prepare better to produce results better than before.
- The Telangana State Council for Higher Education states that the cutoff remains 25% of the total marks that is 200. Thus, the cutoff is likely to be 50 in total.
TS ICET 2018 Cutoff: How to Check?
There is a step-by-step procedure that needs to be considered in order to come up with the simplest way of checking the TS ICET 2018 Cutoff. All the candidates of 2019 can refer to the following instructions to check the cutoffs for TS ICET 2019.
- The candidates must visit the official website namely, www.tsicet.org
- Search for the link that reads, TS ICET 2018 Cutoff and click on the same
- The same link opens the cutoff that you want to gain access to
- Download and save the same
- Lastly, make sure that you get a printed hard copy for the same
The above article was based on the facts concerning the TS ICET 2018 Cutoff. All the dates, events, result updates and cutoff downloading process have been elaborated comprehensively in the above article for the aspirants to cope up with the knowledge of the same, respectively. The students can go through and refer the above to entertain the latest updates regarding the TS ICET 2018.