TISSNET Application Form 2019 – The application form filling procedure for TISSNET 2019 has been released from 30th October 2018 by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), the conducting body and will continue until 10th December 2018 through online mode as well as offline mode (for students from remote places). Now, the candidates to fill the application form for TISSNET 2019 have to visit the website of TISS. Moreover, while filling the application form, candidates have to fill their personal as well as academic details along with the scanned photograph, signature, challan and other certificates required therein. Furthermore, at the time of filling TISSNET 2019 application form, candidates will be given the opportunity to apply for maximum 3 programs across any of the two campuses of TISS in Tujlapur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Guwahati. However, the candidates must not forget to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form and go for the same on a priority basis. Also, the final submission of the application form will be done only if the candidates remit the application fee which is given below in detail. Thus, lastly, all the candidates ought to check the information provided in the article for the betterment and ease of the candidates and do everything accordingly.
TISSNET Application Form 2019 – Application Starting From 30th Oct 2018 Registration Link given below
Candidates are advised to go through all the instruction before filling the application form. We have mentioned here some important details which candidates should know before applying for TISSNET:
- TISSNET application form 2019 has been made available through online mode mainly from 30th October and will continue until 10th December 2018.
- Aspiring candidates from remote areas can request the Assistant Registrar (Academic), for the printed copy of TISSNET Application Form with required fee at Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- Maximum three programmes can only be opted by the candidates across any two campuses of TISS.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature, Challan& other certificates (as applicable) are also meant to be uploaded by the candidates according to the requirement.
- Candidates willing to apply through online medium do not require sending any printed application.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Payment can also be done by cash deposit in any SBI branch using Challan method.
- Extra bank charges will be applicable.
- The detailed application fee is mentioned below:
|Paying through Online Mode|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2060||Rs. 260|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Paying through Challan|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1000 + bank charges||Rs. 250 + bank charges|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2000 + bank charges||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3000 + bank charges||Rs. 750 + bank charges|
TISSNET 2019 Application Form has been released. The registration process has been started from 30th October 2018. Click Here
- Candidates should have completed the graduation of 3-4 years from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply but those who are doing bachelors of 3 years should have passed in all the subjects from 1 to 4 semester and those doing graduation of 4 years must have done passed in all subjects from 1-6 semesters.
- Further, in case any candidate has not passed in all subjects will not be eligible to fill the application form for appearing in the exam.
TISSNET 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form filling process||30th October 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||10th December 2018|
|Deadline for submitting the Application Form in Offline mode via post||12th December 2018|
|Availability of TISSNET 2019 Admit Card||26th-27th December 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 Exam||13th January 2019|
|Declaration of TISSNET 2019 Result||27th January 2019|
|Conduction of Pre-Interview and Personal Interview||3rd-29th March 2019|
|Announcement of Final Result of TISSNET 2019||27th April 2019|
How to apply for TISSNET 2019
Filling of TISSNET Application Form 2019 in Online Mode
The application form for TISSNET 2019 can be filled only through online mode. Therefore, candidates to appear in the entrance test of TISSNET for the year 2019 must go through the details and the steps to be followed for completing the process of filling the application form:
TISSNET 2019 Registration
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of TISSNET.
- Then proceed for the registration process where candidates have to submit their basic details like name, date of birth, valid mobile number and email id.
- After submitting the above-mentioned details, the login credentials and verification message will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates.
Application Form Filling Procedure
- Candidates after receiving the verification message have to click on the link.
- Candidates will be directed to the login wherein enter the login credentials received after completion of the registration.
- Post logging in, the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidates have to enter the personal as well as academic details. Also, choose the programs, candidates wish to apply for and other required details asked therein.
Payment of TISSNET Application Form 2019 Fee
Candidates can make the payment of an application fee both through online as well as offline mode. Therefore, let’s have a look at the following bullets to have comprehensive info about the procedure to remit the application fee for TISSNET exam:
- Candidates to remit the application fee in online mode can make the payment via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates can do the cash deposit in any SBI branch using the prescribed challan.
|Courses||Submission of application fee via Credit card/ Debit Card||Payment of an application fee Via Net Banking||Cash Deposit at SBI Branch using Prescribed Challan|
|Program 1||INR 1030/-||INR 260/-||INR 1000 + Bank Charges||INR 250 + Bank Charges||INR 1000/- + Bank Charges||INR 250/- + Bank Charges|
|Program 2||INR 2060/-||INR 520/-||INR 2000 + Bank Charges||INR 500/- + Bank Charges||INR 2000 + Bank Charges||INR 500/- + Bank Charges|
|Program 3||INR 3090/-||INR 780/-||INR 3000 + Bank Charges||INR 750 + Bank Charges||INR 3000/- + Bank Charges||INR 750/- + Bank Charges|
After submitting the personal and educational details, candidates have to upload their mark sheets, category or caste certificate for the candidates belonging to reserved category, scanned photographs and signature in the prescribed formation. Thus, let’s have a look at the following table
|Scanned Photograph||113 X 170 pixels (in JPEG/PNG, JPG format)|
|Scanned Signature||302 X 132 pixels (in JPG, JPEG/PNG format)|
|Income Certificate||Should be uploaded in PDF format with size 512 kb|
|Caste Certificate||Caste certificate should be uploaded in PDF format with the size of 512 kb|
Print TISSNET Application Form 2019
- Candidates after uploading all the documents must submit the application form post scrutinizing the form wholly.
- After submitting the application form, candidates must take out the print out of the confirmation page for the further usage.
Lastly, candidates are recommended to go through the article in order to fetch all the relevant information regarding application form, a procedure to fill the TISSNET application form, application fee etc. Moreover, if any candidate wants to clarify his/her doubt or to gain more knowledge regarding the same can drop their queries in the comment section mentioned below.