TISSNET 2019 Preparation Tips – The entrance test of TISSNET that is an elision for Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of January 2019 tentatively by the conducting body i.e. Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) for the candidates willing to seek admission in any of the TISS that are in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Guwahati and Tuljapur. Now, the candidates to know the preparation tips must read this article thoroughly as hereby, we have provided in a detailed form. So, the candidates to score high in the TISSNET 2019 exam must first of all go through the syllabus and exam pattern. Secondly, strategize the study chart on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as per the candidate’s convenience. Hence after all these, candidates must pick those topics in which they are weak or face the problem so that they can strengthen it by the time of TISSNET 2019 exam. Take an online mock test to improve your accuracy and boost the speed. Besides, purchase the best reference books for learning different methods or tricks for solving complex questions and also solve previous years’ question and sample papers as it contains question from all three sections and candidates easily get to know the overall pattern of the exam and the difficulty level too. Therefore, at last, the candidates are suggested to prepare according to the tips that are cited or furnished in this article.
TISSNET 2019 Preparation Tips about Exam Pattern
Before we move on to the further section of TISSNET 2019 preparation tips, it is essential for the candidates to understand the test pattern of TISSNET
2019 as it will help the candidates to get an idea about the number of sections, a number of question asked, and duration to complete the exam etc. Candidates can also get an idea about the marking on each topic. The exam pattern is of the previous year and is assumed to be more or less similar. The table given below will clarify the TISSNET exam pattern in 2019.
|S. No.||Name of the Sections||Number of questions asked||Duration|
|1||English Proficiency||30||1 hour 40 minutes (100 minutes)|
|2||Maths & Logical Reasoning||30|
TISSNET 2019 Preparation Tips – Section wise
Detailed section-wise preparation tips are given below. Candidates must read it and start preparing accordingly.
There are two sections which are broadly divided into Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. For the TISSNET 2019, there are some useful preparation tips on English Proficiency section which are as follows
- Candidates are advised to read the newspaper daily for the improvement of English as it increases the knowledge because by reading newspaper you will come across many new words which are an excellent source for improving your vocabulary. Candidates must read the Editorial section also. Even they should note down the difficult words from the paper and try to find out the meaning of those words. Reading newspaper not only improves in comprehension but also helps you in sentence structuring. If candidates can’t read newspaper in one go, they can read it in sections.
- Next and the most important part of TISSNET 2019 preparation tips
In English section are idioms, synonyms, and antonyms. Therefore numbers of questions are based on idioms, synonyms, and antonyms. For the preparation of English, section candidates must focus more and more idioms, synonyms, and antonyms.
- Lastly, for the preparation of TISSNET 2019, English Proficiency is learning the rules of the Grammar. This will help the candidates to understand and answer the question which is based on sentence
correction and error spotting.
Maths & Logical Reasoning
- For the Maths portion, the questions mostly asked are based on basic
Mathematical concepts. To qualify this section, candidates need to be proficient with Class 10th and12th Maths.
- Candidates need to practice and solve as many questions as they can.
The sample papers of TISSNET 2018 can also prove to be helpful for them in qualifying this section. It is an important and necessary to know shortcuts which will help them to save time in solving the questions. Candidates need to practice questions related to alphabet series, number series, logical connectivity, and puzzles etc.
- To qualify this exam candidates to need to revise the formulas and
theorems perfectly as it will in scoring good marks. Solving as many questions will not only improve your mathematical skills but will also increase your speed.
▪ General awareness, section candidates must be updated with the latest events happening in the world. Apart from newspaper, the candidates can explore the internet to enhance your knowledge on current affairs.
▪ While preparing for TISSNET 2019 candidates must not only focus on current events but also explore on the sections like business, politics, education, health, economy, sports, literature, and history etc. To score good marks candidates are advised to broaden and expand their knowledge.
Some general preparation tips
● Intense practice is required and the candidates must know the syllabus thoroughly.
● Solve as many as mock tests you can.
● Solving the mock test will help you manage the time.
● Regular revision and keep your basic strong.
● Learn to practice more and more shortcuts. It will help you in solving the question in less time.
● Set target to finish the syllabus.
● Try to stay calm and fit.
To solve your queries related to TISSNET 2019 preparation tips, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.