TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria of TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) are decided every year by the administrating body i.e. Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) for the candidates willing to pursue MA in Human Resource Management (HRM) and Labour Relations (LR) and other postgraduate programs from any of the four campuses of TISS that are in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur. Now, as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, the candidates in order to appear in the TISSNET 2019 exam must have completed their graduation from well-recognized university or institute. Besides this, if any candidate is in the final year of the graduation can also apply for this exam but he/she should be passed in every subject of the previous years of graduation. Furthermore, there is no age limit or limitation for number of attempts. Therefore, the elderly candidates can also apply for the same to pursue above-mentioned program from TISS. Moreover, it is obligatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of TISSNET 2019. Eventually, the candidates should study the whole properly to fetch information about the TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
TISS will conduct the national level entrance exam TISSNET 2019 to offer admission in full-time PG courses like M.Sc, M.A, M.P.H, M.H.A etc. The scores of TISSNET will be accepted by five campuses of TISS that is Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Tuljapur. TISSNET exam held will be online and scheduled in 39 cities across the country. The medium of the exam will be English. The test paper will be objective type and will be divided into three sections. After qualifying the TISSNET exam 2019 the candidates need to qualify Pre Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI). The registration process will start in the month October and will continue until December.
General TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having graduation degree with minimum three years of duration or equivalent from the recognized university are eligible to apply for TISSNET 2019.
- Candidates appearing for final year are also eligible to apply for TISSNET 2019, but they must clear all the subjects of first to the fourth semester in 3-year degree program and first to sixth semesters in four-year degree program.
- The candidates must complete their graduation exam on or before the TISSNET exam. During the admission process, if the final year candidates fail to submit their documents their admission will be canceled.
- Other than regular candidates, those completed their graduation through correspondent are also applicable to apply.
Factor determining the TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who possess the bachelor’s degree with ‘Pass Class ‘are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in final year of their graduation but have not cleared all the papers in each semester will not be eligible to apply.
- Failed candidates are not eligible to apply for TISSNET 2019.
- Candidates can be admitted through ‘provisional admission ‘, but if the candidates fail in the final year their admission will be cancelled. Even the admission will be cancelled if you have sent your result for re-evaluation.
- If you have provided any incorrect documents or information while filling the application form then your admission will be cancelled.
Eligibility Criteria for International Candidates
- The candidate who is not an Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident of India is considered as an International candidate. NRIs, Person of Indian Origin card holders, Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India are considered as International Candidates.
- Candidates falling under the above-mentioned category are eligible to apply for TISSNET exam with the maximum of two programs but they must ensure they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from Non – English speaking country will have to provide their proficiency in English as the medium of TISSNET exam will be English.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from the foreign university which is equivalent to Association of Indian University (AIU) are eligible for admission
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are applicable to apply for TISSNET exam and submit the application form through online. The candidates can even send the printed application form through post along with the application fee to TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) Mumbai. The application form will be available online from the 22nd October and will continue until 10th December 2018. Candidates can select minimum of three courses. The candidates applying online can pay the application fee through Debit, Credit card or Net Banking and offline through challan. TISSNET 2019 will be held online across 39 cites. The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
To solve your queries related to TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you can leave your comment in the below given comment box.