TISSNET 2019 Admit Card – The admit card of Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2019 can be downloaded on through online mode on 26th-27th December 2018 or can download from the link that will be sent to their registered email ID. The candidates will be able to download the admit card only if they complete the registration process before the deadline. Furthermore, to download the admit card, the candidates have to enter the application number and their date of birth. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check whether all the information mentioned on it is correct or not. If there seems anything incorrect on the admit card, get it rectified by the examination conducting body i.e. TISS before the TISSNET 2019 exam. Moreover, the candidates should carry their admit card while appearing for TISSNET 2019 entrance test and should hold any of the documents from voter ID, aadhar card, photographs, driving license etc. In case any candidate forgets to hold his/her admit, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall for appearing in the exam. Apart from all mentioned above, the candidates must download the admit card soon after its availability in order to avoid last moment rush. Lastly, aspiring candidates are advised to study every point or section in this article to fetch authentic and comprehensive info.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card – Important Dates
|TISSNET Events 2019||Dates|
|Admit Card Issue||26-27th December 2018|
|Exam Date||13th January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|PI & PIT Admission Rounds||Last week of February to Last week of March 2019|
|Final Selection Announcement||Last week of April 2019|
How to Download TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of TISSNET 2019
- Enter login credentials provided by the authority at the time of initiating the registration.
- Print or Download the admit card
Details on TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
- The TISS generate admit card on the basis of the details provided by the candidates at the time of registrations. If a candidate finds any discrepancy in their admit card, contact TISS admission office immediately to get it rectified to avoid any kind of last minute inconvenience.
Here are the details that appear on the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Candidate’s signature
In case, a candidate fails to download the TISSNET admit card 2019, he/she can ask for a duplicate admit card by sending a request to TISS. Read on to know more.
Documents Need to be carried along with TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
Apart from holding the TISSNET 2019 admit card, candidates must carry any of the documents from the following. Also, if the photograph of the candidate is not clear on the admit card, then carry the recent colored photograph. So, let’s check out the other documents need to be carried as an identity proof for appearing in TISSNET 2019 exam:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Recent colored passport size Photograph
Issuance of Duplicate TISSNET Admit Card 2019
Candidates who fail to download admit card or hall ticket or unable to get it online can send a request to TISS to get a duplicate TISSNET 2019 admit card. No duplicate admit card will be issued on the day of the exam at the exam centre.
Instructions Mentioned on TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
- First of all, as the candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without TISSNET 2019 admit card, do not forget to hold it with any other documents as an id proof
- Reach the exam centre before the reporting time which will be mentioned on the admit card
- Secondly, do not carry any electronic device such as calculator, mobile phone etc. If any candidate is caught with any electronic device will not be allowed to sit further in the examination hall and their paper will get cancelled by the authority.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam gets over. Also, none of the candidates will be able to re-enter the examination hall once the test paper is submitted to the invigilator.
Important Points related to TISSNET Admit Card 2019
- TISSNET 2019 Admit card will NOT be sent by post.
- If candidates find that their photograph isn’t visible or unclear, they can paste their recent passport size photograph on the admit card. If the candidate doesn’t have a valid TISSNET admit card in his/ her possession, in that case, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- At the time of final admission, the TISSNET admit card will be needed to be submitted so candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the last stage of admission.
- The TISSNET application form 2019 will be made available from the month of October 2018, onwards until the month of December 2018. Candidates must check the TISSNET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
TISSNET Exam Centres 2019
TISSNET 2019 will be conducted at exam centers in 39 cities across the country. We have listed the cities region-wise:
- Eastern Region: Bhubaneswar, Dimapur, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Silchar
- Western Region: Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Thane
- Northern Region: Chandigarh, Dehradun, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mohali, New Delhi, Noida, Varanasi
- Southern Region: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kozhikode, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam
TISS 2019: Important Features
- The first noteworthy feature of the TISSNET exam is that it doesn’t have negative marking, sectional time limits or sectional cut-offs. This means that you have all the reason to focus on the sections you are good at and still can manage to score well in those which troubles you a lot. It also gives you the opportunity, in the end, to try your luck and take blind guesses for the questions which you were not able to solve.
- The second thing is that applicants to the HRM program have to give two tests amongst of which the first test is mutual across all the 16 postgraduate courses availed by TISS while the second test is different for each course and the one for the HRM program is more or less like any other management entrance test. The first mutual test is meant to test the candidate’s basic cognitive ability.
- Both the tests are scheduled differently and candidates are advised to do well in both the test in order to get to the next stage.
In the case of any difficulty, you can
Address:- VN Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Pin Code: 400088
Telephone: +91-22-25561548, 25507486,
Call TISS CARE: 022-2552-5252,
Official Website / Institution home page: tiss.edu