TAPMI 2019 – TAPMI or T. A. Pai Management Institute of India is among the most acclaimed institutes in the country. For the candidates who aspire to apply for TAPMI 2019 Entrance Examination, this article discusses the complete details right from the Exam Date, Syllabus and eligibility to the Application Form and Admit Card. This institute is providing the diploma course of 2 years for the Post Graduate Programme in Management and this is equivalent to the scores of XAT or CAT or GMAT or MAT and various other aspects that are used by T. A. Pai Management Institute at the time of short-listing the best candidates for admission. The applicants have to make online registration in order to apply for the admission in the institute. The below-mentioned courses are available for the candidates that they need to fill in the application form:
- Programme for Post Graduate in Healthcare Management
- Programme for Post Graduate in Banking & Financial Services
- Programme for Post Graduate in Management
Important Exam Dates for TAPMI 2019
|Name of Event||Date|
|Commencement of TAPMI 2019 Application Form||24th November 2018 (released)|
|Last date for submission of the form||18th January 2019|
|Stage – II of communication Admission procedure||On February 2019|
|Admission Process for TAPMI||On March 2019|
|Final Selection admissions||On April 2019|
|Commencement of PGDM 1st Year Term||On July 2019|
TAPMI 2019 Application Form
The candidates who are willing to appear for TAPMI Manipal PGDM Admission 2019 are expected to send their applications in the written format according to the schedule. The Application form for TAPMI Manipal PGDM 2019 has been made available on the website of TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal from 24th November 2018
- Fee for single program – INR 1500 + 18% GST
- Fee for two programs – INR 2500 + 18% GST
- Fee for three programs – INR 3500 + 18% GST
Online Application Form filling Instructions
- TAPMI does not take the application in printed or hard copy form. All the applications need to be submitted through online mode only. The candidates can get an option of submitting payment amount for application with the help of credit card or debit card. The applicants can also make use of the banks’ online banking facility to make the payment safely and securely. Our website will guide you through the application submission process as well as online payment process.
- The above-mentioned process may get modified as per the developments that may go up.
- In case of any objectionable matter or dispute related to the Admissions process of such programs, only the jurisdiction of Udupi will take the onus.
- The candidates should be aware of the fact that the application fee amount is non-refundable.
- TAPMI considers the scores of XAT or GMAT or CAT for selecting the candidates for the Post-graduate Programmes in Management. As far as the institutes like XLRI, IIMs and GMAC are concerned, they have no contribution either in the process of selection or for conducting the programme.
Fee for International Students:
The candidates need to make the payment of USD 36,000 that consists of the caution deposit, accommodation, and food bill of Rs 3500 on the monthly basis.
Application Fee of TAPMI 2019 for Indian Students:
- The fee for a single Programme is Rs. 1500/-
- The application fee for two Programmes is Rs. 2500/-
- The application fee for three Programmes is Rs. 3500/-
Application fee of TAPMI for NRI Candidates:
- The fee for a single Programme is USD 50 or Rs. 3100/-
- The fee for two Programmes is USD 75 or Rs. 4500/-
- The fee for three Programmes is USD 100 or Rs. 6000/-
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
As every programme has its own eligibility criteria, the candidates are advised to first go through the requirements of the management courses and then apply for the same. Below mentioned are the courses offered by TAPMI and their eligibility criteria:
Eligibility for Healthcare Management PG Programme
- The candidates need to score 50% of marks in graduation with medical or premedical through any reputed university or college.
- The candidates who are appearing in their final year of the graduation exam can also qualify for the examination
- The applicants who are possessing valid scores in any of the tests like CAT, XAT or GMAT can also appear in the examination
Eligibility for Post Graduate Programme in Management
- The applicants with minimum 50% marks in graduation in any stream from the reputed university or college are qualified for TAPMI 2019. Those who have scored less than 50 % marks in aggregate won’t be able to appear for the exam.
- The applicants who are in their final year of the graduation are eligible to apply for this exam. But those who are in the first or second year are not permitted to appear in the exam.
- The candidates who are pursuing their professional courses like Cost accountancy, Chartered Accountancy, and Company Secretary and have attained minimum marks of 50% marks are permitted to appear in the exam.
- Apart from this, the applicants who possess the scores in one of the tests from XAT, CAT or GMAT are also eligible for this examination.
Eligibility for Post Graduate Programme in Banking & Financial Services:
- The candidates are expected to have minimum marks of 50% in the graduation level with medical or premedical through AIU reputed university.
- The aspirants who are appearing in the final year of their graduation and wish to apply for this exam can do that. But the candidates who are in first and second year of the course are not allowed to sit in TAPMI test.
- The candidates who have pursued any of the professional courses like M.A., M.Com, Cost Accountancy, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary etc can also appear in the examination provided they have attained 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates who have scored well in one of the tests like XAT, GMAT, and CAT can also go for this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Students
- The candidates should possess at least 50% marks in aggregate in graduation and also carry the degrees of medical or paramedical from AIU reputed university.
- The candidates need to carry the valid score in GMAT exam.
- If the candidates who are appearing in XAT or CAT examination wish to apply for TAPMI, they can do it provided the residential requirements of the candidate gets fulfilled.
Examination Fee for Indian Students
- The candidates who are appearing in the Programme for Post Graduate in Healthcare Management will have to submit the fee amount of Rs 09.50 lakhs where the inclusion of caution deposits plus accommodation plus Rs. 3500 food bill on the monthly basis is made.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Programme for the Post Graduate in Management will have to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 13.50 lakhs that involve the caution deposits plus Rs. 3500 food bill on a monthly basis plus accommodation.
- The candidates who are ready to apply for the Programme of PG in Banking & Financial Services will have to submit the fee amount of Rs 13.50 lakhs where the accommodation plus caution deposit plus Rs. 3500 food bill on the monthly basis is included.
Centers and Dates for the PI or WAT in 2018
The centers for PI or WAT in 2018 were Mumbai, Manipal, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. The students who had applied for the entrance test and cleared the same reported at the below-mentioned centers at the appropriate dates respectively. Below framed is the schedule for PI or WAT centers and dates in 2018:
|Manipal||T. A. Pai Management Institute Manipal – 576104 Tel: 0820 – 2701010/1070||18 Feb 2018|
|Mumbai||Suba International Plot No. 211, Chakala, Sahar Road, Opposite Cigarette Factory, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099 Tel: 022 – 6707 6707 Mobile: +91 8655567522||24 Feb to 01 Mar 2018|
|Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre No. 21 at Nehru Place Greens in New Delhi – 110019 Tel: 011 – 4120 7698||24 Feb to 01 Mar 2018|
|Kolkata||Hotel Monotel DM-2 at Salt Lake, Sector-V in Kolkata 700091 Tel: 033 – 40302000||03 Mar 2018 to 07 Mar 2018|
|Bengaluru||Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites Davanam Plaza, Opp. Madiwala Police Station, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore – 560068 Tel: 80 – 4933 3555||03 Mar 2018 to 07 Mar 2018|
|Hyderabad||Hotel Aditya Park, Ameerpet, Hyderabad Tel: 040 – 6678 8888||09 Mar 2018 to 11 Mar 2018|
|Chennai||Radha Regent 171 Jawahar Lal Nehru Salai, Inner Ring Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai Tel: 044 – 6677 8899||09 Mar 2018 to 11 Mar 2018|
TAPMI 2019 Result
TAPMI or TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal will declare= the result for TAPMI Admission Process on its website. The candidates need to do is to enter the TAPMI Application Number as given on their Application. For instance, PGDM2019-21/2P/2535 or PGDM2019-21/3P/5485. The format will be like this only if the candidates wish to access the score card. Moreover, the date of birth needs to be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY with the sign of hyphen (/) between DD, MM, and YYYY. Also, the candidates should not give the spaces in the date of birth in order to get the result.
The TAPMI 2019 admission procedure should be known to the applicants who desire to appear for the exam this year. It is always better to fetch the necessary information about the test in advance. This will not only help the candidates to know the criteria well but also add to their knowledge about the present scenario of the examination. Let’s discourse about the stages of the admission procedure in detail:
Stage-I: MBA Entrance Exams (Accepted)
CAT 2018, XAT 2019 & GMAT
|CAT 2018||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|CAT 2018||> = 12 months||Profile-based||Profile-based||Profile-based|
|XAT 2019||< 12 months||85 percentile||90 percentile||85 percentile|
|XAT 2019||> = 12 months||Profile-based||Profile-based||Profile-based|
|GMAT||< 12 months||650||650||650|
|GMAT||> = 12 months||On the basis of Profile||On the basis of Profile||On the basis of Profile|
Stage II Shortlisting
TAPMI does the selection of the candidates on the grounds of their profile based that consists of the valid marks in CAT or GMAT or XAT, academic qualifications and work experience. For better understanding, the stage 2 shortlisting process can be stated as CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + work experience + academic profile.
Stage II next process
After the assessment of the scores for CAT, XAT or GMAT, academic profile and the work experience, the next stage demands for written ability test, group discussion, and personal interview. To make it simple, the selection procedure includes Written Ability Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
The final selection in TAPMI 2019 will be evaluated on the basis of CAT, GMAT or XAT scores, WAT score, marks obtained in GD or group discussion, marks obtained in Personal interview or PI, work experience, and academic qualification. This can be better quoted as CAT/XAT/GMAT scores + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score + work experience + academic profile.
This article will give you an overview of TAPMI 2019 where the eligibility criteria, qualification, details of programmes and courses, their eligibility pattern, important dates and events etc are mentioned. By going through the above-mentioned content, the applicants will surely get the elaborative details of this exam which is quite good to learn before starting the preparation.