TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria of TAPMI is prescribed by the T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal Karnataka for the candidates longing to pursue 2 years full-time PGDM program. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to scrutinize the eligibility criteria for avoiding the rejection of the application form of TAPMI 2019. It is also important for the candidates to check as the requirement varies for Indian candidates, NRI candidates and those of foreign Nationals. However, the eligibility of Indian candidates and foreign national candidates are quite similar to each other whereas, those who are NRI candidates have to fulfill more requirements in order to be eligible for filling up the application form. Therefore, lastly, candidates are recommended to read the article meticulously to fetch the comprehensive information regarding the eligibility criteria, reasons to check it, application form details etc.
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Highlights
- Candidates should have completed their 15-16 years of education i.e. matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th) and graduation of 3-4 years from any of the recognized universities or equivalent.
- Candidates must have obtained at least of 50% of aggregate marks in graduation.
- Moreover, candidates of final year or who are waiting for the declaration of the result of the graduation are also eligible for appearing in the entrance test of TAPMI 2019.
- Candidates of foreign national can also apply for the same with their GMAT score
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Healthcare Management PG Program
- Candidates must have scored 50% of aggregate marks in graduation with the medical or paramedical degree from any of the recognized universities.
- Candidates pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the same.
- Candidates must hold the valid score of CAT/XAT or GMAT score to apply for TAPMI 2019 exam.
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Program in Management
- Candidates to pursue PGPM program should have scored 50% of aggregate marks in any stream in graduation.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for the TAPMI exam for the year 2019.
- Candidates pursuing the professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary and have attained at least 50% marks can appear in the entrance test of TAPMI.
- Above all, if any candidate has appeared in the entrance test of CAT/XAT or GMAT also eligible to apply for the same.
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Program in Banking & Financial Services:
- Candidates must have obtained minimum qualifying marks of 50% in their Bachelors with medical or premedical from the recognized university that should be affiliated to AIU.
- Aspirant still pursuing the final year of graduation or if waiting for the result to be declared will be considered eligible to apply for the TAPMI 2019 exam.
- Candidates, if pursued any of the courses from Company Secretary, Cost Accountancy, M.Com, M.A. with 50% of minimum qualifying marks, can go for filling up the application form.
- Candidates with their CAT/XAT or GMAT score can also appear in the TAPMI exam for the 2019-2021session.
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria for NRI Students
- NRI candidates must have possessed at least 50% of minimum qualifying marks in graduation along with the medical or paramedical degree from AIU affiliated University.
- Candidates, if appeared in the entrance test of XAT or CAT, can also apply for TAPMI exam.
- However, NRI candidates are after fulfilling the aforementioned requirements have to fulfil any of the 3 below- mentioned criterion:
- Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from abroad within last 3 years.
- Candidate’s either mother or father should be NRI
- Any NRI who is in the blood relation of the candidates if sponsors can apply for TAPMI 2019 exam.
- Lastly, it is good news for the candidates as there is no age limit prescribed by the conducting body.
TAPMI 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Events of TAPMI 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of TAPMI 2019 Application Form||1st Week of November 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Shortlisting of the Candidates for Admission||2nd Week of February 2019|
|TAPMI 2019 Admission Process||2nd Week of March 2019|
|Final Merit List||1st Week of April 2019|
Why Check TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying
Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of TAPMI for the year 2019 must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. However, it is already mentioned above about the eligibility criteria or requirement set up by the officials for the candidates to fulfill. Therefore, if any candidate without meeting these requirements fills the application forms, this can lead to the rejection of the application form by the authority. Hence, to avoid the rejection, thoroughly go through the TAPMI 2019 eligibility criteria.
Candidates, if fulfil the eligibility criteria of TAPMI, must fill the TAPMI 2019 application form to pursue postgraduate management program i.e. 2 years full-time PGDM program. Therefore, after the release of TAPMI 2019 Application Form in the first week of November 2018 and will continue until the second week of January 2019. Therefore, candidates, in order to appear in the entrance test of TAPMI, must fill the form before the deadline in the following steps:
- Candidates have to register themselves first to proceed further for filling up the application form.
- Secondly, applicants have to fill up their personal details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, address, mobile number, address, religion, category, etc. On the other hand, academic details, like marks acquired in 10th, 12th, and graduation must be filled by the candidates in the TAPMI 2019 Application Form.
- After filling up the personal and academic details, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature too.
- Lastly, make the payment of the application form of Rs. 1770/- through online mode i.e. via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
TAPMI, an elision for T.A Pai Management Institute, Manipal Karnataka conducts the entrance test of TAPMI every year for the candidates who have made the mindset to pursue PGDM program. Now, the selection of the candidates to seek admission in TAPMI will be done on the basis of their marks in CAT/XAT or GMAT exam. Apart from the marks obtained in these exams, candidates have to face the selection procedure round that involves Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds along with the previous academic record, work experience etc.