TAPMI 2019 Application Form – TAPMI or T. A. Pai Management Institute of India is the well reputed educational institute for the candidates to pursue various PG management courses. It is the conducting body for TAPMI entrance exam. This institute basically provides PG diploma course in management and the candidates who have scored well in the entrance exams like XAT or CAT or GMAT or MAT will be given preference in the selection process of TAPMI exam. The applicants will have to apply online which means they need to go to the website and fill the TAPMI 2019 application form there without any error or delay. Following are the courses that this institute offers and the applicants need to pick the one at the time of filling the form:
- Post Graduate Programme in Healthcare Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Banking and Financial Services
All the aspirants who are interested to take admission in this institute and pursue the above-mentioned programmes can simply read the eligibility criteria first and then fill the TAPMI 2019 application form online to get registered for the exam. Other than this, they need to prepare hard to qualify the written test with good scores.
This article will help you to get the detailed view of the important events and dates related to TAPMI 2019, whole procedure to fill the TAPMI 2019 application form, eligibility requirements and certain important instructions by TAPMI while making the registration for the exam.
TAPMI Important Exam Dates 2019
Knowing about what is going to happen and when as far as the TAPMI 2019 exam is concerned is quite beneficial for the candidates. The following details of TAPMI 2019 events and their schedule should be kept in mind by all the candidates who are applying for this exam:
|Name of Event||Date|
|Date for Application form Submission||November 2018|
|Last date for submission of form||January 2019|
|Stage – II of communication Admission procedure||February 2019|
|Admission Process for TAPMI||March 2019|
|Final Selection admissions||April 2019|
|Commencement of PGDM 1st Year Term||July 2019|
TAPMI Eligibility Criteria 2019
TAPMI has prescribed the eligibility requirements for every programme and course and all of them are not the same. The candidates are suggested to first understand the fact that they will have to meet the eligibility criteria of TAPMI and then only they can be able to fill TAPMI 2019 application form and sit in the exam. Following are the courses and their eligibility requirements:
For PG course in Healthcare Management:
- The applicants need to carry the minimum marks of 50% in graduation with premedical or medical through the reputed university of AIU.
- The candidates who are yet to appear for the exam in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for TAPMI 2019.
- The applicants who possess good marks in any of the entrance tests like CAT or GMAT or XAT are also allowed to appear in this exam.
For PG course in Management:
- The candidates need to carry the marks of 50% in the graduation course in any stream and the university or college should be reputed and recognized by AIU.
- The applicants who need to appear for the graduation final year exam in the year 2018 are also permitted to fill and submit TAPMI 2019 application form.
- The candidates who are pursuing the professional courses or programmes of Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary and Cost Accountancy should carry the score of at least 50% to get eligible for TAPMI 2019.
- Apart from this, the applicants who have secured good score in any of the entrance tests like CAT or GMAT or XAT can also appear in this exam.
For PG course in Banking and Financial Services:
- The applicants are supposed to possess the minimum marks of 50% in the stream of premedical or medical from the acclaimed university through AIU.
- The candidates who are waiting for the exam of their final year in the graduation course should not be worried about the registration in TAPMI 2019 as they are allowed to do that.
- The candidates with the degree of the professional programmes like Cost Accountancy, , Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, M.Com, M.A. etc carry the eligibility to fill TAPMI 2019 application form and submit the same online but they will have to possess the minimum score of 50% in it.
- The candidates who are willing to give the TAPMI exam 2019 and have also passed the entrance exams of CAT, GMAT and XAT are also allowed to apply for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Students
- The interested candidates should have the minimum marks of 50% in graduation course with streams of medical and paramedical and this should be done from any reputed university.
- The applicants need to carry the marks in GMAT as required by the authority of TAPMI.
- The applicants who are giving the entrance exams of XAT or CAT are free to apply for TAPMI 2019 provided they meet all the required conditions.
TAPMI Application Fee: For Indian Students
- For One course or Programme, the fee amount is Rs. 1500/-
- For Two courses or Programmes, the application fee is Rs. 2500/-
- For Three courses or Programmes, the amount of fee is Rs. 3500/-
TAPMI Application Fee: For NRI Candidates
- For One course or Programme , the fee is USD 50 or Rs. 3100/-
- For Two courses or Programmes, the amount of fee is USD 75 or Rs. 4500/-
- For Three courses or Programmes, the application fee is USD 100 or Rs. 6000/-
TAPMI 2019 Application Form: Complete Procedure
The candidates need to know the proper and appropriate process of filling and submitting the TAPMI 2019 application form. As per the authority, the application will be released from the first week of November 2018 and the candidates can submit the same till the deadline which will fall in the third week of January 2019. Most of the candidates directly jump into the only online application form link without reading the instructions carefully which is wrong and make them face inconvenience during the registration process. Hence, the below mentioned steps are must to be apprehended by the candidates in order to fill the form correctly and complete the process of registration successfully:
Step 1: Registration of TAPMI 2019
The candidates will have to go to the TAPMI website and create their account by entering the email id and other details on the home page. The system will then generate the password and send to the email id of the candidate. The applicants should save the password for further use.
Step 2: Entering Personal and Academic information
Once the password is generated, the candidates should log in the account of TAPMI and mention the required details like personal information that includes name, date of birth, email id, phone number etc and the educational qualification where the marks obtained, name of the university, degree name etc should be entered. The candidates should ensure that the information provided is authentic and correct.
Step 3: Uploading of the necessary documents online
After filling the information in TAPMI 2019 application form, the candidates will have to upload the documents like a scanned signature image and the latest photograph in the given size and format. Take care of the clarity of the images that will be uploaded.
Step 4: Application Fee payment
When everything is done, the candidate should make the payment of the application fee through debit card or net banking or credit card. With this, the process of online registration will be completed.
Important Instructions for TAPMI 2019 Application Form
TAPMI will not include the provision of applying for the exam through offline mode. The candidates will have to submit the TAPMI 2019 application form on the official website only, no need to take out the print of the filled in the form and send to TAPMI. The candidates have the option to deposit the amount of application fee for TAPMI 2019 through online payment modes like a credit card or debit card. Not only this, the applicants who wish to pay the fee amount through net banking facility of their banks can do that without any issue of security. TAPMI web portal has the details of the online registration process and the online submission of TAPMI 2019 application form will also be done through the website only. Some facts about the TAPMI application form process is mentioned below:
- The candidates need to know the fact that the authority will not refund the amount of application fee as there is no such provision under any circumstances.
- The marks of CAT or XAT or GMAT will also be considered at the time of TAPMI selection process.
The candidates should read about the instructions sincerely and then proceed for the TAPMI 2019 application form. In case of any doubt or query, the applicants can write to us.